Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-10-2014, 02:22 AM   #1726
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

I remember seeing this on TV when I was much younger. If this board were to have a party, this game would be pretty much obligatory.

Old 07-10-2014, 05:22 AM   #1727
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
I remember seeing this on TV when I was much younger. If this board were to have a party, this game would be pretty much obligatory.
No idea if this made it UK TV but fair play Eliza, I'm sold. I'm also impressed that they managed to do the whole thing without a single insult.
Sign me up.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 07:13 AM   #1728
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmIddLpoPlk
...hahaha what the fuck?!
Old 07-10-2014, 07:31 AM   #1729
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmIddLpoPlk
I think I'd be up for this! ...actually I'd probably be too shy and chicken out!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 01:35 PM   #1730
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I don't know if this was posted already, but I found it super catchy, there's a fat guy dancing, and it's mostly size positive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PCkvCPvDXk
Someone on tumblr posted some cute pictures inspired by this.
bayone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 10:06 AM   #1731
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The full trailer released for Disney's new film based on the Marvel comic Big Hero 6.

From reading comments on various forums, it seems a subsection of female fans seem to be preoccupied with the rotund inflatable robot and his belly for some reason...

tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 06:24 PM   #1732
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Just a few interesting things....

Last edited by lucca23v2; 07-16-2014 at 06:27 PM. Reason: forgot to add the pics..
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 06:42 PM   #1733
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Young female elephant seal befriends lady on beach on South Georgia Island - (I do not advocate this by any means but it is awesome, especially at about 4 minutes into the video):

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 07:40 PM   #1734
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default ^Not normally into that kind of thing:

But I feel like it was well-executed. Good music, made sense for the overall tone of the piece, not too long.

I will pass this one on, if you don't mind.
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 07:06 PM   #1735
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
The full trailer released for Disney's new film based on the Marvel comic Big Hero 6.

From reading comments on various forums, it seems a subsection of female fans seem to be preoccupied with the rotund inflatable robot and his belly for some reason...
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
Just a few interesting things....

*Crossword fill-out*
*Belle? Bellissima, more like!*
Seeing as trailers and Disney have been brought up, I'll do some sharing.
While engaging in some shameless, shameless, Saturday time wasting, I watched an embarrassing number of Honest Trailers on Youtube.

Utterly surprised at which one turned out to be my favourite. Maybe the funny bones were well oiled at that point, but this one just unhinged me completely. Why am I weird?

Old 07-19-2014, 08:07 PM   #1736
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
While engaging in some shameless, shameless, Saturday time wasting, I watched an embarrassing number of Honest Trailers on Youtube.
Don't forget to also indulge in some 'Everything Wrong With ____ in ____' and HISHE!

Old 07-20-2014, 11:03 AM   #1737
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Not sure whether this is good or bad, but it seems as though area zoos have been picking up new exhibits this summer in the form of abandoned-then-rescued pets:

First, someone spotted a caiman (like a tiny alligator) in a pond near High Park, and it's now living at Reptilia; and then earlier this week the Peterborough Zoo captured a cougar that was wandering through back yards in Grafton (cougars are native to Ontario, but from this guy's attitude they think he was captive-bred.)
Old 07-20-2014, 06:03 PM   #1738
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayone View Post
Not sure whether this is good....
Definitely good because the animals are being looked after by individuals with the means and knowledge to properly care for them in (hopefully) as natural as possible environments while protecting them from the public as pets and possibly having to be put down.

Child of the ocean.
Old 08-18-2014, 05:58 PM   #1739
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hahahaha.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1904188_10100133240544522_122132199_n.jpg (35.6 KB, 148 views)
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 06:00 PM   #1740
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default ^That's interesting...

I like stuff like that.
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 05:53 AM   #1741
tankyguy

Just putting this here after having seen Bay Turtles.

Old 08-19-2014, 02:31 PM   #1742
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

After losing a bet, a guy creates a calendar -

http://news.distractify.com/people/a...f-pop-culture/

Child of the ocean.
Old 08-20-2014, 06:46 PM   #1743
bayone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saisha View Post
After losing a bet, a guy creates a calendar -

http://news.distractify.com/people/a...f-pop-culture/
I love his Marilyn Monroe pose. Needs a fan to blow the skirt properly, though.
Old 08-22-2014, 11:36 AM   #1744
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Awww yeah. Break it down, dude!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 11:55 AM   #1745
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

http://laughingsquid.com/a-vintage-1...odern-jukebox/

Really hope somebody else enjoys this as much as I did.
Old 08-25-2014, 12:10 PM   #1746
tankyguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
http://laughingsquid.com/a-vintage-1...odern-jukebox/

Really hope somebody else enjoys this as much as I did.
I love it. The Bioshock Infinite soundtrack is really great. A lot of 1912 covers of more modern songs.

Old 08-25-2014, 12:17 PM   #1747
biglynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
I love it. The Bioshock Infinite soundtrack is really great. A lot of 1912 covers of more modern songs.
I do believe this is the very same band. All available on iTunes I think.
Old 08-25-2014, 02:11 PM   #1748
biglynch

Opps I did a double post.

Last edited by biglynch; 08-25-2014 at 02:13 PM. Reason: double post
Old 08-25-2014, 07:02 PM   #1749
bayone

Pop sonnets rewrites lyrics as (guess) sonnets. This version of Livin' on a Prayer is a nice companion to PMJ's blues cover of the song.
Old 08-25-2014, 07:59 PM   #1750
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayone View Post
Pop sonnets rewrites lyrics as (guess) sonnets. This version of Livin' on a Prayer is a nice companion to PMJ's blues cover of the song.
I love it! However, it reminded me of something less awesome that my nephew recently told me. He said that students at his high school study Shakespeare (Romeo and Juliet) by reading some sort of paraphrased version instead of the original text. That's just pitiful. Back in the day, I remember reading more than half a dozen of Shakespeare's plays for high school English class, and they were all in his own words. Somehow "Romeo, where r u?" just isn't the same.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pizza fries