Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-25-2014, 08:06 PM   #1776
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBrightside View Post
Is this building somewhere close to where you live?
Nope it's five hours away from home base, I'm on the road this week!

Quote:
By the way, this is a flak tower in Hamburg; any resemblance to your photo is entirely coincidental.
Building designs by Frank Lloyd IAMRIGHTYOUMUSTOBEY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakatori View Post
The texture of Mega-TileMart looks kind of odd to me. Like, maybe, a giant had just spackeled it. Could it be that the original plan was to cover it all in various samples of tile?!? That could be eye-catching...
Up close it's pretty obvious that it's unfinished, there's got to be some kind of siding going up and I have to admit tile samples on the exterior would be a pretty novel move!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
I think you're getting tricked too easily.

If I were to have a personal super villain lair, tile store is the first thing I'd think to disguise it as. I'd watch out if I were you.
That's a very, very good point...I'd better make sure it's "taken care of" before leaving town...

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 09:06 AM   #1777
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
If I were to have a personal super villain lair, tile store is the first thing I'd think to disguise it as. I'd watch out if I were you.
Um, if you're going to start an evil organization, I want in on it.

Smash it up, burn it down; tearing up the underground... I wanna live like a super villain.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 11:14 AM   #1778
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Speaking of evil organizations....

I find these illuminati vids posted all over youtube even more awesome/entertaining than playing records backwards for satanic messages.

http://youtu.be/lPZCy6G03Tc

Oh and who doesn't know that Family Guy is of the devil?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 06:44 PM   #1779
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'll go for all three!!

TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 01:04 PM   #1780
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Stole it from FB friends
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10516820_625151734255795_4618196627295699333_n.jpg (31.6 KB, 161 views)
File Type: jpg pu.jpg (35.0 KB, 178 views)

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"

Last edited by Green Eyed Fairy; 10-12-2014 at 01:16 PM.
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 08:56 PM   #1781
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Old 10-18-2014, 09:11 PM   #1782
GhostEater

GhostEater does more than just post hot picsGhostEater does more than just post hot picsGhostEater does more than just post hot pics

XKCD's awesome

You'll have to have watched It's Always Sunny and Pacific Rim to get this one
GhostEater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 02:44 PM   #1783
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This has been around for a couple of years, but I don't think it's been posted here and I still like it.

Dumb Ways To Die
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 02:03 PM   #1784
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

65 Days Until CHRISTMAS

you're welcome
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 06:32 PM   #1785
TwilightStarr

Old 10-22-2014, 07:00 AM   #1786
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

So, are prison guards the Spiders Georg of walking-past-murderers?
bayone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 07:03 AM   #1787
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

bayone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 08:53 PM   #1788
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I decorated a pumpkin today.
He's from a galaxy far, far away.

Old 10-28-2014, 03:28 AM   #1789
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
That is pretty awesome. I don't think I could have come out with that if I worked on it a week solid. I really enjoy the things folks craft like that.

I like your table also. It looks like ours.
Old 10-28-2014, 08:18 PM   #1790
MsBrightside

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
That is pretty awesome. I don't think I could have come out with that if I worked on it a week solid. I really enjoy the things folks craft like that.

I like your table also. It looks like ours.
Thanks so much, LeoG. It didn't take me quite a week, but if you figure in the drying time between the acrylic primer, the white spray paint, and
the actual decorating, it works out to about 3 days. It was kind of fun, though, and the painted ones last a lot longer than the carved ones do. I did a cheetah pumpkin a few years ago, and it lasted 'til Christmas!

It's funny we have similar-looking kitchen tables. I think my chairs may need to be repainted, though--right now I'm going with the "distressed" look.
Old 10-29-2014, 12:53 PM   #1791
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

I agree with Leo - that pumpkin is awesome, and far transcends the life that my own pumpkin will have. I'm not even sure I'd put that much effort into a child, were I to have one.

~

If any of the ladies were unsure of what they might want to be for Halloween, Playboy has the answer. And that answer is apparently famous men without pants.

Really, it is.

If any of the men wanted to give these a try, I think the result would be far superior...

Last edited by Amaranthine; 10-29-2014 at 12:55 PM.
Amaranthine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 03:44 PM   #1792
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quite a few famous men didn't wear pants. Socrates, for example. So you've got a really wide range to choose from, if you're so inclined.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 03:58 PM   #1793
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

As much as I feel for the women who've been attacked, as a comedy fan I hope the Bedwetter Revolution never ends.
Old 11-02-2014, 12:16 PM   #1794
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

That's properly cool. Do more😀

Quote:

If any of the ladies were unsure of what they might want to be for Halloween, Playboy has the answer. And that answer is apparently famous men without pants.

Really, it is.

If any of the men wanted to give these a try, I think the result would be far superior...
Just had a dirty thought about the Joe Biden, then an even dirtier one about Weird Al Yankovic.

I'm OK with this I think.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 01:16 PM   #1795
MsBrightside

Quote:
I agree with Leo - that pumpkin is awesome, and far transcends the life that my own pumpkin will have. I'm not even sure I'd put that much effort into a child, were I to have one.

~

Really, it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
That's properly cool. Do more��
Thanks for the pumpkin love!

But is it beyond geeky to be annoyed that the "sexy George Takei" is using a Vulcan greeting?
Old 11-02-2014, 01:32 PM   #1796
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Thanks for the pumpkin love!

But is it beyond geeky to be annoyed that the "sexy George Takei" is using a Vulcan greeting?
No I think it a fair point as it goes. Well spotted. Still can't get over the Weird Al.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 05:40 AM   #1797
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post

As much as I feel for the women who've been attacked, as a comedy fan I hope the Bedwetter Revolution never ends.
For example:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comm...a_lot_more_in/

But in particular:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comm...ore_in/cly02n1

Old 11-15-2014, 05:46 PM   #1798
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Interesting/Creative advertisements.

It's worth it if only for #11. Which took me a good few minutes to get, but is really pretty funny once it hits.
Old 11-16-2014, 01:56 PM   #1799
MsBrightside

Quote:

It's worth it if only for #11. Which took me a good few minutes to get, but is really pretty funny once it hits.
Thanks for posting these, Amaranthine--the kitty lint roller (#2) and the guy in the X-ray scanner (#32) made me laugh.

#9 (the one with the 3 eejits holding hands and getting ready to touch the electric fence) reminds me of a story my granddad used to tell about him and his best friend shooting themselves in the foot with their BB guns just to see if it would hurt (this sort of behavior does seem to be strongly linked to the Y chromosome.)

I wish I had thought of #19 (glasses improving the clarity of impressionist art) because it's so clever.

And I think maybe the ads in #11 and #34 should run together.
Old 11-21-2014, 01:07 AM   #1800
Cookie

Cookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:

Some of these are really quite clever! Thanks for sharing 11 is pretty funny!
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pizza fries