Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-13-2011, 12:03 PM   #176
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
As if she even writes her own "statements."

I swear, that woman doesn't understand 99% of the words coming out of her own mouth. Listen to the way she reads the prompter - the breaks and breaths in the middle of sentences/at certain words vs at natural pauses. She doesn't know what the hell is going on.

I know I don't need to point this out to you, BEB, but goddamn, she pisses me off, too, and I just needed to bitch about it!
This is true, I wanna kick her writer in the ass then.

I want her to just go away already.
Old 01-13-2011, 09:39 PM   #177
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil BigginZ View Post
uugghhh does this video turn anyone else on? lol (safe for work)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQY3ICnswWA
Didn't "do it" for me, but I did enjoy it! Especially the Johnny Guitar Watson soundtrack.
Old 01-14-2011, 05:30 PM   #178
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default This should get a sticky, methinks...

http://www.funnieststuff.net/viewmovie.php?id=722
Old 01-15-2011, 05:42 PM   #179
thekidstable
Grabbin' pills

thekidstable can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelocs View Post
My favorite part is their legs. And the fact that all fanboys are indeed trolls.

thekidstable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 09:45 PM   #180
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hahaha.

Last edited by Surlysomething; 09-22-2014 at 11:38 AM.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 09:42 AM   #181
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default 10 Simple Truths Smart People Forget

This is a good read, peoples.
Old 01-17-2011, 06:39 PM   #182
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

Default pattycake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3iFh...eature=related

HELLO CREEPER!!
Old 01-18-2011, 11:47 AM   #183
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
#7 Ė People can be great at doing things they donít like to do.

This is my life summarized in a single sentence
Old 01-18-2011, 04:51 PM   #184
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default scarey creepy

http://dvnelson.podbean.com/2011/01/...-14-matt-keck/
Old 01-19-2011, 12:30 AM   #185
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

THE BEST FUCKING BLOG EVAR.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 10:42 AM   #186
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
OMG Paco...I've been sitting here crying laughing for an hour. I think....I think she's me! LOL

P.S. I played wolf pack the exact same way. Truth.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 01:35 PM   #187
thekidstable
Grabbin' pills

thekidstable can now change their title

Quote:

I just discovered this last night :O
did you tell me to????

thekidstable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 03:31 PM   #188
Surlysomething

Default This.

"The Bunk is strictly a suit and tie motherfucker."

Goddamn I love The Wire.
Old 01-19-2011, 05:27 PM   #189
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
OMG Paco...I've been sitting here crying laughing for an hour. I think....I think she's me! LOL

P.S. I played wolf pack the exact same way. Truth.
Her nativity story had me rolling. I was legit crying.
Old 01-19-2011, 05:31 PM   #190
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Her nativity story had me rolling. I was legit crying.
Somebody reported my blog to Facebook as spam!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 05:33 PM   #191
Paquito
don't July to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Somebody reported my blog to Facebook as spam!
Somebody's gonna die.
Old 01-20-2011, 02:29 AM   #192
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

Quote:
Benny...

Benny...

Old 01-20-2011, 02:47 AM   #193
Geodetic_Effect

Geodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
I know I don't need to point this out to you, BEB, but goddamn, she pisses me off, too, and I just needed to bitch about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEeyedBanshee View Post
This is true, I wanna kick her writer in the ass then.

I want her to just go away already.

I don't understand why people love or hate Sarah Palin. She is nothing.

Although I find it funny that she got popular because of the publicity from liberals that hated her. The more they get mad at her, the more they hate on her in the media, the more conservatives love her and prop her up, and make hilarious videos like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhMepzqJvIw
Old 01-20-2011, 07:48 AM   #194
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geodetic_Effect View Post
I don't understand why people love or hate Sarah Palin. She is nothing.
That's like wondering why people hate it when someone farts in the elevator with them. She's just so fucking stupid that it makes me cringe to hear her speak.
Old 01-20-2011, 07:54 AM   #195
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
That's like wondering why people hate it when someone farts in the elevator with them. She's just so fucking stupid that it makes me cringe to hear her speak.
I usually laugh when I fart in the elevator.
Old 01-20-2011, 07:55 AM   #196
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I usually laugh when I fart in the elevator.
So there's no wondering who to punch
Old 01-20-2011, 08:20 AM   #197
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I prefer standing facing the direction I step into the elevator. It freaks people out.
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 08:28 AM   #198
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
I prefer standing facing the direction I step into the elevator. It freaks people out.
HAHAHA I do this too. In face I did it yesterday!
Old 01-20-2011, 09:48 AM   #199
Geodetic_Effect

Geodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
What if I like when someone farts in the elevator?
Old 01-20-2011, 12:04 PM   #200
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geodetic_Effect View Post
What if I like when someone farts in the elevator?
Then my analogy epic fails

(but I think you still know what I mean)

Tags
pizza fries