Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-31-2010, 12:38 AM   #226
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well if we're keeping with the BHM/FFA rendition, and Rocky was meant to be "physical perfection" (correct me if I'm wrong), then shouldn't the biggest guy be Rocky?
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 12:39 AM   #227
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin23 View Post
Well, considering this shaping up to be an all bhm/ffa rendition, I think size doesn't necessarily matter
There are fragile-looking BHMs.

Exhibit A: Paquito

Now, considerign gender roles are already going out the window, the Magenta idea seemed better and more interesting.

An FFA would probably be a hilarious but also convincing Riff
Old 10-31-2010, 12:40 AM   #228
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
Rocky was meant to be "physical perfection"
Hence me.....
Old 10-31-2010, 12:40 AM   #229
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm unhappy that I look fragile.
Old 10-31-2010, 12:41 AM   #230
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

There's also the Marshmallow Dragon, who looks like a meth fiend.
Old 10-31-2010, 12:44 AM   #231
Paquito
don't July to me

I feel better.

Can I nominate Melian as a steampunk, edgier Eddie?
Old 10-31-2010, 12:45 AM   #232
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSpark View Post
There's also the Marshmallow Dragon, who looks like a meth fiend.
Yeah, he's definitely our riff.

Quote:
I feel better.

Great. Now all we need is Brad and Janet. Suggestions? XD
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 12:47 AM   #233
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

Quote:
I feel better.

Esther gets to be Janet and Chaz is Brad.

That covers all cast save for the less interesting characters and Riff or Magenta (whichever Ronin wouldn't be)

However....if Ronin's Riff, OneWickedAngel would be amazing for Magenta.

(this is disregarding the MD Riff tag)
Old 10-31-2010, 12:48 AM   #234
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Esther gets to be Janet and Chaz is Brad.

That covers all cast save for the less interesting characters and Riff or Magenta (whichever Ronin wouldn't be)

However....if Ronin's Riff, OneWickedAngel would be amazing for Magenta.
Fuck it, I'll go Magenta. I'll go full maid outfit and everything, I don't give a FUCK.

ETA: Oh shit, we still need a criminologist and a Dr. Scott. And a Riff now. Preferably someone I'd LIKE having elbow sex with.
Old 10-31-2010, 12:49 AM   #235
Paquito
don't July to me

Isn't there some sort of Professor? I mean we have to stay true to the art.
Old 10-31-2010, 12:49 AM   #236
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

Quote:
Fuck it, I'll go Magenta. I'll go full maid outfit and everything, I don't give a FUCK.
Fag.

Old 10-31-2010, 12:50 AM   #237
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

Quote:
Isn't there some sort of Professor? I mean we have to stay true to the art.
Yeah, he's in a wheelchair.

Also there's a narrator.
Old 10-31-2010, 12:51 AM   #238
theronin23

Quote:
Fag.

Says the guy runnning around in gold shorts
Old 10-31-2010, 12:52 AM   #239
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

Quote:
Says the guy runnning around in gold shorts
Hey, in this scenario you get the MD as a lover.

I get Bionic and Esther. You do the math.
Old 10-31-2010, 12:54 AM   #240
Paquito
don't July to me

I get Bionic and Melian, right?
Old 10-31-2010, 12:58 AM   #241
theronin23

Quote:
Hey, in this scenario you get the MD as a lover.

I get Bionic and Esther. You do the math.
When the hell did magenta sleep with anyone? She just had lots of elbow sex with Riff
Old 10-31-2010, 01:00 AM   #242
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

Quote:
I get Bionic and Melian, right?
Yes, technically, though both happen before the "plot" takes place. For now you're more like a dissatisfied groupie.
Old 10-31-2010, 01:00 AM   #243
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

Quote:
When the hell did magenta sleep with anyone? She just had lots of elbow sex with Riff
How many times have you seen the show and never understood that implication?
Old 10-31-2010, 01:08 AM   #244
theronin23

Quote:
How many times have you seen the show and never understood that implication?
By MD, I'm assuming you mean Marshmallow Dragon as Riff?

It's never once implied that they had sex. They're actually brother and sister and the only two of the....travelers for lack of a better term to actually stay on mission.
Old 10-31-2010, 01:10 AM   #245
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

Quote:
By MD, I'm assuming you mean Marshmallow Dragon as Riff?

It's never once implied that they had sex. They're actually brother and sister and the only two of the....travelers for lack of a better term to actually stay on mission.
I am fully aware that they are also siblings.
Old 10-31-2010, 01:13 AM   #246
theronin23

Quote:
I am fully aware that they are also siblings.
Like I said, the only sex they have is elbow sex. Besides, you said we were disregarding the MD tag
Old 10-31-2010, 01:16 AM   #247
Paquito
don't July to me

I can't deal with these superiority shenanigans. I have tap classes to take.
Old 10-31-2010, 01:19 AM   #248
theronin23

Quote:
I can't deal with these superiority shenanigans. I have tap classes to take.
HEY, I was told Magenta was going to be a good thing. Now he's trying to fuck me. I don't like to be fucked. XD
Old 10-31-2010, 01:21 AM   #249
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

Quote:
Like I said, the only sex they have is elbow sex. Besides, you said we were disregarding the MD tag
Yes, and Frank and Columbia don't have any sex during the show either. This is a show with transvestites, aliens, an anti-matter gun, a zombie, canabalism, and an orgy in a pool, and you're saying two characters who are also siblings and aliens also being implied lovers is a rediculous claim.

But you're right, we'd need an actual Riff....Amaranthine?
Old 10-31-2010, 01:24 AM   #250
Paquito
don't July to me

I swear if you two don't pull your shit together, I'll make Hozay Rocky Horror and OneWicked Magenta. Then you two will have to battle it out to be the Professor.

Tags
god hates tags, sad, unhappy