Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-23-2013, 05:02 PM   #2526
jayduhgr8

jayduhgr8 can now change their title

the fact that I feel the girl I really like is playing me for a fool. I keep getting a lot of excuses and reasons that seem far beyond far fetched but for some reason I can't get her off my mind. Everything in me is saying to cut ties and just be by myself but my heart says I can't let go. Being confused is not a fun state of affairs and it seems the longer I sit around waiting for her to realize how much I miss her and want her around the more foolish I feel as time slips away and she still is not around.

Old 10-23-2013, 09:01 PM   #2527
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I just found out that Scott died. Honestly, looking at his posts and his blog, it was like watching someone die in slow motion. I don't feel good right now...
Old 10-25-2013, 03:34 AM   #2528
Mckee

Mckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized rep

Sad day for Milan theatre. In less than 24 hours, two of the greatest italian stage actor died, and they were both from my city.
Andrea Brambilla begun as a stand up comedian in the late 70s and in the 80s, along with his friend Nino Formicola, a fantastic comic duo know as "Zuzzurro & Gaspare". Aside their shows, they perform on stage a great number of Neil Simon's play ("The Odd Couple", "The Star Spangled Girl", Rumors") and in Francis Veber's "Le diner de cons" ("The Dinner Game").
Piero Mazzarella was a wide know character actor in many italian movies. But it was even greater as a dialect actor on stage. He was one of the last actor to act fluently in "milanese", my city dialect and he was an extraordinary representative of "commedia dell'arte".
I have seen and appreciate them both on tv and on stage. They made me laugh and they made me think. I will miss them so much.
Old 10-26-2013, 01:58 AM   #2529
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Last night my sleep schedule was messed up after only have 2 hours of sleep... so I went to bed at 6 pm, woke up at midnight... couldn't sleep, so I stayed awake laying in bed until 4-5 am at which point I fell asleep, then was awoke around 6 accidentally by my mother while she got ready for work. I woke up about 5-6 times before 3 pm but ended up STAYING IN BED falling asleep on and off until 3 pm earlier today.

Now I can't sleep and it's 4 am. Ugh...
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 12:43 AM   #2530
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckee View Post
Sad day for Milan theatre. In less than 24 hours, two of the greatest italian stage actor died, and they were both from my city.
Andrea Brambilla begun as a stand up comedian in the late 70s and in the 80s, along with his friend Nino Formicola, a fantastic comic duo know as "Zuzzurro & Gaspare". Aside their shows, they perform on stage a great number of Neil Simon's play ("The Odd Couple", "The Star Spangled Girl", Rumors") and in Francis Veber's "Le diner de cons" ("The Dinner Game").
Piero Mazzarella was a wide know character actor in many italian movies. But it was even greater as a dialect actor on stage. He was one of the last actor to act fluently in "milanese", my city dialect and he was an extraordinary representative of "commedia dell'arte".
I have seen and appreciate them both on tv and on stage. They made me laugh and they made me think. I will miss them so much.
Ok, I'm now sad that I didn't get to spend more time in Italy than I did (two months, back in 1997).
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 07:43 AM   #2531
Mckee

Mckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
Ok, I'm now sad that I didn't get to spend more time in Italy than I did (two months, back in 1997).
Thanks CleverBomb! And I hope you enjoyed your stay
Old 10-27-2013, 07:17 PM   #2532
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I certainly did.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 03:20 AM   #2533
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Got bitched out by my doctors for gaining two kilos in the 3 months I have been on the pill. I got told that if I put on any more weight they will stop giving me the pill because it is dangerous for 'severely obese' people.

My weight? A grand total of 176lbs whilst wearing clothes and heavy boots.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 08:26 AM   #2534
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wow. Find new doctors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Got bitched out by my doctors for gaining two kilos in the 3 months I have been on the pill. I got told that if I put on any more weight they will stop giving me the pill because it is dangerous for 'severely obese' people.

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 12:14 PM   #2535
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post

andsomecharacters
Old 11-04-2013, 04:34 PM   #2536
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

My dog died on Friday. Out of nowhere, my mom found him when she got home from work (I was out of town at my boyfriends and didn't even figure out til my sister told me through a text message). It's bittersweet to be home. I pull up in the driveway and wait to hear little Frankie barking, and know he isn't there. At least Nevaeh is still here, but she must be so lonely. Sigh. I wish I was here with him when he passed, but I wasn't which makes it worse. I didn't even get to say good-bye, he drifted off all alone and probably scared... the little guy. Makes me wanna cry. Rest in peace Frankie Fritter.
Old 11-05-2013, 06:48 AM   #2537
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Awww, it hurts so much when a pet passes away. He was loved and would have known it all his life, but it hurts to still have all that love and not have him there to shower it on.
Old 11-05-2013, 03:53 PM   #2538
x0emnem0x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Awww, it hurts so much when a pet passes away. He was loved and would have known it all his life, but it hurts to still have all that love and not have him there to shower it on.
Very true... <3
Old 11-05-2013, 04:55 PM   #2539
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Kuba is in Rome and have a meeting with pope. Private. Why I'm unhappy then? He is in Rome, I love Rome and he's there with his parents not with me. Yes i know I'm being childish but I so god damn love Rome. Why he can't be there with me? :/ I miss him
Old 11-06-2013, 01:54 AM   #2540
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

My two favourite days of the year are too close together, now that Halloween and bonfire night are over I've just got boring (and stupidly busy at work) holidays for the ready of the year.

And yes I know this is a rubbish thing to be sad about but having the days if being whatever you want andrampant pyromania over with is rubbish.
spookytwigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 07:30 AM   #2541
Tad
mostly harmless

Rob Ford and Mike Duffy. Aside from the fact that I'm tired of hearing about each of them, they have been by far the fattest guys in the political spotlight in Canada in quite some time, and both look like total losers. Not a good time for the image of bigger guys in Canada!

Duffy: http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=h...ed=0CEAQ9QEwBw

Ford: http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1027802/th...ORD-570.jpg?15
Old 11-08-2013, 08:31 AM   #2542
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Rob Ford and Mike Duffy. Aside from the fact that I'm tired of hearing about each of them, they have been by far the fattest guys in the political spotlight in Canada in quite some time, and both look like total losers. Not a good time for the image of bigger guys in Canada!

Such awful BHM examples as public figures are a pain!

Rob Ford has even made international news by now ... is he really as bad as the media portray him?
Because in the coverage he at least comes across as the most obvious alcoholic holding public office since Yeltsin....
What's general opinion about this in Canada?
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 10:43 AM   #2543
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
Such awful BHM examples as public figures are a pain!

Rob Ford has even made international news by now ... is he really as bad as the media portray him?
Because in the coverage he at least comes across as the most obvious alcoholic holding public office since Yeltsin....
What's general opinion about this in Canada?
He has his fans. He was a long time city councillor and he and his brother have a talk radio show, so he's had a long time to build support. And he is famous for being hands on--the politician who would actually get the pot hole in front of your house filled in, who would deal with the crack-house in the neighbourhood, etc. Plus he's a pretty classic right-wing populist running as an outsider "We need to stop wasting tax-payers money, need to bring the city-workers' unions into check, not support lazy do-nothings who want money for free...." as well as "Of course the media are out to get me, they are in bed with the elites who think they own this city, and they don't like somebody like me coming in to tear apart their I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine deals that line their pockets at the expense of honest, hard-working, taxpayers!" (not real quotes, just the type of thing...)

And of course, he is an ugly representative of 'hoser culture' which glorifies hard drinking (Bob and Doug McKenzie from Second City, The Trailer Park Boys).

But yah, politics aside, he's probably long had alcohol problems, but functioned well enough for enough of the time to let him get to the point where they could really screw him up.
Old 11-08-2013, 05:50 PM   #2544
x0emnem0x

I'm giving him his space... trying not to let it get to me but it is. All I want to do is talk to him but instead I am sitting here alone, pretending I'm alright.
Old 11-08-2013, 06:31 PM   #2545
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

Quote:

i'm quite positive that chris farley never died, he just moved to canada and got into politics.
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 06:30 PM   #2546
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

today was my 25th birthday and i'm depressed about getting old. i have done absolutely nothing with my life, i'm unemployed with no prospects in sight. i feel like i should be 18 again if that makes sense
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 07:21 PM   #2547
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bremerton View Post
today was my 25th birthday and i'm depressed about getting old. i have done absolutely nothing with my life, i'm unemployed with no prospects in sight. i feel like i should be 18 again if that makes sense
Happy Birthday, and I can sympathise.
Old 11-11-2013, 02:06 AM   #2548
x0emnem0x

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
I'm giving him his space... trying not to let it get to me but it is. All I want to do is talk to him but instead I am sitting here alone, pretending I'm alright.
He broke up with my on Friday. I still can't get over it. I'm very... depressed.
Old 11-11-2013, 07:43 AM   #2549
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by bremerton View Post
I can get that birthdays can make one melancholy, but seriously at 25 you are just getting started. Lots of great things ahead for you, I'm sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
He broke up with my on Friday. I still can't get over it. I'm very... depressed.
Sorry that things didn't work out, and that it is hitting you so hard.

For me, I'm unhappy that I buggered up one knee last week, and totally aside from discomfort and inconvenience, I know that dealing with it is taking up too much of my focus, making me less that fully engaged at work and with family
Old 11-11-2013, 04:53 PM   #2550
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I just moved to Seattle and I got sick from the train ride over. Ugh. Puking sucks

Tags
god hates tags, sad, unhappy