Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-11-2013, 05:18 PM   #2551
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by bremerton View Post
today was my 25th birthday and i'm depressed about getting old. i have done absolutely nothing with my life, i'm unemployed with no prospects in sight. i feel like i should be 18 again if that makes sense
This is me in about 29 hours, except I have steady (note I didn't type gainful) employment for as long as I want and I'm several years older. I'm not sure if that means I'm better off or not...
Old 11-11-2013, 07:59 PM   #2552
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
He has his fans. He was a long time city councillor and he and his brother have a talk radio show, so he's had a long time to build support. And he is famous for being hands on--the politician who would actually get the pot hole in front of your house filled in, who would deal with the crack-house in the neighbourhood, etc. Plus he's a pretty classic right-wing populist running as an outsider "We need to stop wasting tax-payers money, need to bring the city-workers' unions into check, not support lazy do-nothings who want money for free...." as well as "Of course the media are out to get me, they are in bed with the elites who think they own this city, and they don't like somebody like me coming in to tear apart their I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine deals that line their pockets at the expense of honest, hard-working, taxpayers!" (not real quotes, just the type of thing...)
The great irony about Ford's political image is nicely caught up in Tad's mock quotes - Ford's brothers were (maybe are) crack and drug dealers in Scarborough (suburban Toronto), and when Ford was 'merely' a city councillor he regularly sought special treatment for his family's business (getting the street in front of their factory repaved for a major busines anniversary) and friends' businesses!

He is an awful example for BHMs. And I'm sure that's why a local Toronto high school fired him last year from his volunteer job as a football coach. (Oh yeah, one time when it was raining, he ordered a city bus to come to the field to keep his team's players dry....)
Old 11-11-2013, 08:27 PM   #2553
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It makes me sad when I realize the only reason I'm talking/friendly to someone is because I'm the one that reaches out to them.
Old 11-12-2013, 01:27 AM   #2554
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

One of the straps on my backpack has broken off and it keeps happening with the cheap bags that I buy. But I really don't have the money to buy anything more expensive (and hopefully less rubbish)
spookytwigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 07:25 PM   #2555
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

There's no way in Hell I'm going to make it 11 months without any more of these.

Old 11-12-2013, 07:50 PM   #2556
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I turned on my ironic/trolling humour too soon into talking with someone new and I offended them. *sigh*
Old 11-12-2013, 08:57 PM   #2557
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Unhappy

Hubby and I have called it quits after 10 years. Although it is sad the way it had to end...I know it's what is best for me and our son.
Ms Charlotte BBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 06:26 PM   #2558
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm unhappy that it's only hump day... I think it should be at least Saturday lol
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 06:27 PM   #2559
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Charlotte BBW View Post
Hubby and I have called it quits after 10 years. Although it is sad the way it had to end...I know it's what is best for me and our son.
sorry hun xx
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 04:59 PM   #2560
snakebite

snakebite carries a lot of weight on this boardsnakebite carries a lot of weight on this boardsnakebite carries a lot of weight on this boardsnakebite carries a lot of weight on this boardsnakebite carries a lot of weight on this board

Bummed because it's my exes birthday and he posted some stupid meme on Facebook (we aren't friends anymore but I can still see it), basically saying how great his life is and he loves living alone and he'll never get married. I guess it's bugging me because it makes it seem to all of his friends and family like I was something bad in his life, even though he was the one cheating on me and yelling at me in the grocery store and not wanting to do anything... Ugh.
snakebite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 05:20 PM   #2561
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakebite View Post
Bummed because it's my exes birthday and he posted some stupid meme on Facebook (we aren't friends anymore but I can still see it), basically saying how great his life is and he loves living alone and he'll never get married. I guess it's bugging me because it makes it seem to all of his friends and family like I was something bad in his life, even though he was the one cheating on me and yelling at me in the grocery store and not wanting to do anything... Ugh.
That bites.
Old 11-15-2013, 07:47 PM   #2562
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakebite View Post
How did you see it? Are you going to his FB? I just recently got out of a relationship myself. Even though I'm still friends with her on my FB, I just make sure to not ever go to her page. That seems to help keep my mood positive.
Old 11-16-2013, 09:57 AM   #2563
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Been in a really depressed mood all day for some reason. Cancelled going out to see one of my friends as well. And I made a video for my partner like I used to and that usually make me feel smexy and watching myself on film just made me feel like a huge ugly blob with my stupid skin and stupid face that looks like it was carved out of a mountain by a drunken giant...

Then again, did have a hilarious moment this morning when I was making the video downstairs. I had the cam on and had just managed to button the final button on this teeny tiny shirt and short shorts... and the door bell rings because the post man is here with a parcel. I panicked like crazy, ran into the downstairs toilet for some reason and ended up answering the door in a ghostbusters t shirt and unbuttoned pink hot pants that cover literally none of my thighs. The look the post man gave me... *chuckles*
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 12:19 PM   #2564
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Been in a really depressed mood all day for some reason. Cancelled going out to see one of my friends as well. And I made a video for my partner like I used to and that usually make me feel smexy and watching myself on film just made me feel like a huge ugly blob with my stupid skin and stupid face that looks like it was carved out of a mountain by a drunken giant...

Then again, did have a hilarious moment this morning when I was making the video downstairs. I had the cam on and had just managed to button the final button on this teeny tiny shirt and short shorts... and the door bell rings because the post man is here with a parcel. I panicked like crazy, ran into the downstairs toilet for some reason and ended up answering the door in a ghostbusters t shirt and unbuttoned pink hot pants that cover literally none of my thighs. The look the post man gave me... *chuckles*
heh, this gave me a good laugh.

I made a video a couple days ago as well and I felt a little odd, it's not something that I normally do. No one has ever asked that of me. Luckily I didn't have to answer the door :P
Old 11-17-2013, 10:04 AM   #2565
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Been in a really depressed mood all day for some reason.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
heh, this gave me a good laugh.
I second that.

Also, I soooo know that unattractive feeling. I hope you get wonderful feedback on the video and that the feeling passes very soon.
Old 11-17-2013, 10:45 AM   #2566
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
and stupid face that looks like it was carved out of a mountain by a drunken giant...
Just so you know, Brognark is a very talented sculptor who creates much beauty, even if he can't keep away from the mead.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 01:59 PM   #2567
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hehe... thank you very much! I am feeling much better now.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 06:38 PM   #2568
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Those tornados in the midwest today, in Illinois, I almost got hit. I woke from a dead sleep to a siren and the house shaking and my sister calling me freaking out (she lives about 2 minutes down the road) ... her boyfriend saw the tornado less than miles from their house, he saw it with his own eyes and their house was shaking as well. If I had not woken up and it had been much worse, I could've died. But two towns, each 15 minutes from me in two separate directions both got hit, one more badly than the other, and some friends from the area are having rough times but everyone is pulling together and everything is being done that can be done. Even had the National Guard out here. One person even died, with another 30+ over in the ER earlier, and my sisters power is out, so they could've been harmed too... it makes me sad but I'm happy everyone is okay, I just pray and hope that everyone else is alright and recovers from this quickly.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 12:44 PM   #2569
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Unhappy

Worried about a couple of friends.

My close guy friend at work somehow hasn't seemed himself since a mystery week and a half off he doesn't seem to want to talk about. He's being kind and friendly yet kind of distant. I asked very casually and he put it down to work, but I'm worried and feel I want to let him know I'm there if he wants to moan/ talk whatever. He's always been there for me through personal and work probs. my thinking may be clouded by a bizarre vivid dream I had about him being upset and me holding him in my arms. Guys - how would u feel if someone said something like this/ let u know verbally they were there for u?

Also my assistant isn't sleeping and she seems kind of snappy and other colleagues have noticed it. She's a good friend but I have no idea if it is something bigger than insomnia troubling her.

I know it's not about me but i am worried about both of them but don't know how to help if they don't seem to want to confide in me.
Old 11-18-2013, 01:05 PM   #2570
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Glad you and your people are all safe. Stuff is replaceable, you aren't.

Crazy stupid weather these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
Those tornados in the midwest today, in Illinois, I almost got hit. I woke from a dead sleep to a siren and the house shaking and my sister calling me freaking out (she lives about 2 minutes down the road) ... her boyfriend saw the tornado less than miles from their house, he saw it with his own eyes and their house was shaking as well. If I had not woken up and it had been much worse, I could've died. But two towns, each 15 minutes from me in two separate directions both got hit, one more badly than the other, and some friends from the area are having rough times but everyone is pulling together and everything is being done that can be done. Even had the National Guard out here. One person even died, with another 30+ over in the ER earlier, and my sisters power is out, so they could've been harmed too... it makes me sad but I'm happy everyone is okay, I just pray and hope that everyone else is alright and recovers from this quickly.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 01:45 PM   #2571
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
I know it's not about me but i am worried about both of them but don't know how to help if they don't seem to want to confide in me.
That's never a fun situation. If they don't want to talk about it you could potentially make small gestures to show you care. After all, sometimes it's the little things that can make a big difference. Maybe bring a coffee or small snack, even a compliment or two. Just a little something to demonstrate that they're on your mind. I hope things start to look up for everyone, though!
Old 11-18-2013, 05:59 PM   #2572
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
That's never a fun situation. If they don't want to talk about it you could potentially make small gestures to show you care. After all, sometimes it's the little things that can make a big difference. Maybe bring a coffee or small snack, even a compliment or two. Just a little something to demonstrate that they're on your mind. I hope things start to look up for everyone, though!
I wish someone would bring me a coffee and a snack at work, that would literally make my day. Instead I get CCTV reviews to trawl through and dissect. This is good advice.

On that note in the last week I have uncovered 7 thieves, and it makes me so angry that in most of these cases they are all paid a fair wage. I know people who would kill for a job at the moment yet these punks just want to steal. I love my job but sometimes it makes me mad.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 06:24 PM   #2573
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

My roommate still hasn't given me rent money that was due on the first and he has never chipped in for electricity and i paid internet last time and he lets dishes pile up and i went downstairs this morning and the water in the downstairs bathroom was just running @)%&@!)*%)

who wants to kick him out and be my roomie?

Last edited by bremerton; 11-19-2013 at 06:26 PM.
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 10:53 PM   #2574
PandaGeek

PandaGeek can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPandaGeek can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Turning 32 and being alone. I miss the days when I was happy, it seems very long ago.
PandaGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 09:59 AM   #2575
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I broke down today and bawled my eyes out about all the things that have been building up inside. I confessed to some things I probably should have taken to my grave but it turned out all right I think. Hopefully it's all up hill from here.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
god hates tags, sad, unhappy