Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-31-2010, 01:24 AM   #251
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSpark View Post

But you're right, we'd need an actual Riff....Amaranthine?
This is agreeable to me.
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 01:25 AM   #252
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
I swear if you two don't pull your shit together, I'll make Hozay Rocky Horror and OneWicked Magenta. Then you two will have to battle it out to be the Professor.
Oh, that's another person we haven't had yet. Hozay can be the Professor.
Old 10-31-2010, 01:26 AM   #253
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

And I nominate Sassy for the Criminologist.
Old 10-31-2010, 01:28 AM   #254
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Now we just need our Time Warpers. CastingPearls, OneWickedAngel, Fish, Carla, Djudex.

The list will be expanded.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 01:35 AM   #255
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

*sigh*

I will have to do research. This means actually watching it--despite the fact Tim Curry scares me.

I actually got compared to James Earl Jones when I last read out something in public.
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 01:38 AM   #256
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

We can watch it together, since I've never seen it. SNUGGLE TIME.
Old 10-31-2010, 01:39 AM   #257
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
We can watch it together, since I've never seen it. SNUGGLE TIME.
It can be part of tonight's "Scary Movie" line up.
Old 10-31-2010, 01:40 AM   #258
Paquito
don't July to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
It can be part of tonight's "Scary Movie" line up.
As long as I get to rest upon your bosom, I don't care what we watch.
Old 10-31-2010, 01:43 AM   #259
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Quote:
As long as I get to rest upon your bosom, I don't care what we watch.
Then I'm going to opt for something a bit unseasonal and get you to watch Carnivale.

It's hot.
Old 10-31-2010, 02:02 AM   #260
theronin23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Then I'm going to opt for something a bit unseasonal and get you to watch Carnivale.

It's hot.
WOAH, if you're watchin' Carnivale, this just turned into a threesome.
Old 11-01-2010, 11:02 AM   #261
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Aaaah,

I'm pissed at my logic homework because I was really stupid, and didn't realize I could instantiate a universal quanitifier into as many names as I needed. Instead, I did the derivation in some bizarre, convoluted way that I can't even remember.

>............>

Just needed to rant about that.
Old 11-01-2010, 11:26 AM   #262
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
Aaaah,

I'm pissed at my logic homework because I was really stupid, and didn't realize I could instantiate a universal quanitifier into as many names as I needed. Instead, I did the derivation in some bizarre, convoluted way that I can't even remember.

>............>

I didn't understand a word of this post, but that sucks!
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:56 AM   #263
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
Aaaah,

>............>

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
I didn't understand a word of this post, but that sucks!
That ^^^^. Mind you, also oddly hot...
Old 11-01-2010, 06:09 PM   #264
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

i got a new HP laptop a month ago and can't get used to the spacing of the keys........words always run together and the space key is funky
Old 11-01-2010, 08:56 PM   #265
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
i got a new HP laptop a month ago and can't get used to the spacing of the keys........words always run together and the space key is funky
I have the same problem with my HP netpad.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 01:19 AM   #266
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin23 View Post
WOAH, if you're watchin' Carnivale, this just turned into a threesome.
Eeeeexcellent.

.... have you seen my bear?
Old 11-02-2010, 01:57 AM   #267
Joe944
Aspiring Slacker

Joe944 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJoe944 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJoe944 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I have the same problem with my HP netpad.
If I can write code on my 10" netbook with these sausage fingers than anything is adaptable.

Give me a big mechanical keyboard any day though.
Joe944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:33 AM   #268
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I hurt my back and its effin killing me! The chiropractor can't get me in until 4
Old 11-03-2010, 02:29 PM   #269
femaleseat

femaleseat does more than just post hot picsfemaleseat does more than just post hot picsfemaleseat does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by RentonBob View Post
I hurt my back and its effin killing me! The chiropractor can't get me in until 4
now doesnt that just EFFIN suck!!!
Old 11-03-2010, 04:24 PM   #270
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by femaleseat View Post
now doesnt that just EFFIN suck!!!
Not as bad as it could have been... Just a strained muscle, need to ice it and rest
Old 11-04-2010, 05:56 PM   #271
femaleseat

femaleseat does more than just post hot picsfemaleseat does more than just post hot picsfemaleseat does more than just post hot pics
Default What are you unhappy about today?

anyone else wanna bitch about it??????
Old 11-04-2010, 06:01 PM   #272
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oh hai, look, we already have a thread for this.
Old 11-04-2010, 06:06 PM   #273
femaleseat

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
u mean someone else is also having a lousy day??? lol
Old 11-04-2010, 07:22 PM   #274
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I woke up this morning and the button pulled right off of my new pants.

It was cold and rainy all day and I didn't bring an umbrella.

I found a tick on me while I was walking from my car to work.

And, to add insult, I spilled hot sauce on my shirt at lunch.

On the plus side, I had a delicious McRib earlier.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 07:50 PM   #275
femaleseat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
I woke up this morning and the button pulled right off of my new pants.

It was cold and rainy all day and I didn't bring an umbrella.

I found a tick on me while I was walking from my car to work.

And, to add insult, I spilled hot sauce on my shirt at lunch.

On the plus side, I had a delicious McRib earlier.
omg! that totally sucks!!!

Tags
god hates tags, sad, unhappy