Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-22-2016, 05:45 PM   #3876
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post

Although in Canada, pronunciation is PRO-cess and PRO-gress and not PRAH-gress and PRAH-cess. I may need a re-indoctrination

I've been down here for over 20 years but I still say PRO-cess and PRO-gress. I've found that speaking Canadian is a great way to make certain folks leave you alone. Love the looks on their faces as they slowly realize you're not one of them.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 07:58 PM   #3877
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
. I deride resumes as a form of self congratulatory grandstanding. It is physical painful. It is emotionally exhausting. It soils my soul!!
You are absolutely right: even being in the same room with a resume gets your soul a little grubbier. When a colleague of mine was up for tenure, he turned in a resume roughly the size of the Manhattan telephone directory. The department chairman asked me to help him edit out the more obvious lies, which reduced it to a manageable six pages. The joke around the department was that the first entry on his resume was " Created heaven and earth (with assistance from God the Father Almighty)."
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 05:20 AM   #3878
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Damnit, someone rep the man for me?
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 09:29 PM   #3879
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

We've been out of town for a few days, just got back today but can't rescue the cat and dog from the Pet Gulag until tomorrow 'cause the vet we boarded them with was closed for Thanksgiving.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 02:31 AM   #3880
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Question

I've just realized solesteuck is closed... my favorite shoe shop is gone and I had no idea till now... 😭😭😭😭
Old 11-25-2016, 08:14 PM   #3881
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

No longer unhappy -- pets are back home.

Pupster was really excited to get into the car for the trip home.
I mean, really excited.

Yes, that excited... *sigh*

Fortunately, we had a faux-leather seatcover on the passenger seat and the vet's office had paper towels to clean up with, so it could have been far, far worse.

Aside from some initial complaining that his rights to free association were being infringed and demands to speak with his lawyer*, the cat managed the trip home quite calmly.

They each settled in again at home rather quickly, with no apparent hard feelings.

*At least that's what I assumed he was saying. I'm not all that fluent in Feline.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 03:40 PM   #3882
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
You are absolutely right: even being in the same room with a resume gets your soul a little grubbier. When a colleague of mine was up for tenure, he turned in a resume roughly the size of the Manhattan telephone directory. The department chairman asked me to help him edit out the more obvious lies, which reduced it to a manageable six pages. The joke around the department was that the first entry on his resume was " Created heaven and earth (with assistance from God the Father Almighty)."

Then my soul must be among the 'grubbiest' - our department has run four hiring competitions for full time teaching staff in the last four years, we are constantly taking resumes for part-time instructors, I edit/proofread/help with/pass on students' resumes frequently, and I even was on the committee to hire our new departmental chair three years ago!

However will my soul be cleansed?

Or is it all, 'woe is me'????
Old 11-27-2016, 07:17 PM   #3883
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Large airline (think cattle calls and peanuts) plays grinch by bringing disciplinary action against union shop stewards (including my GF). Can you say labour law violation?

Guess they're in a union busting mood given that one of the first things Trump gets to do is make some appointments to the Labor Relations Board.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 11:35 PM   #3884
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sick to my stomach all day, upset stomach and nausea completely out of nowhere. Yay....
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 08:31 PM   #3885
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
Sick to my stomach all day, upset stomach and nausea completely out of nowhere. Yay....
Thats never good. Hope you feel better soon.

Djudex just went home today. I feel like it was all bottled up but now I finally was able to let myself cry a bit. That part of the long distance relationship where you have to say the temporary goodbyes can eat rocks.
Old 11-28-2016, 10:36 PM   #3886
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Djudex just went home today. I feel like it was all bottled up but now I finally was able to let myself cry a bit. That part of the long distance relationship where you have to say the temporary goodbyes can eat rocks.
But at least now we know for certain I can easily pick you up in one arm and carry you around!

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 06:51 AM   #3887
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
But at least now we know for certain I can easily pick you up in one arm and carry you around!
Very true! There were quite a few surprised faces when you lifted me
Old 12-01-2016, 09:35 AM   #3888
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Thats never good. Hope you feel better soon.

Goodbyes are the worst. My fiancÚ and I did long distance for 1.5 years. Let yourself cry, do lots of self care, and then start planning your next time together.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 10:39 AM   #3889
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
Goodbyes are the worst. My fiancÚ and I did long distance for 1.5 years. Let yourself cry, do lots of self care, and then start planning your next time together.
I was surprised you recommended this publicly until I realized most people define "self care" differently than I do...
Old 12-01-2016, 04:21 PM   #3890
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
I was surprised you recommended this publicly until I realized most people define "self care" differently than I do...
Cranking it like an rusty Model T?

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 08:00 PM   #3891
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

I think she was meaning coping skills/relaxing activities.

That being said, power tools are a must
Old 12-06-2016, 09:23 PM   #3892
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Sadden...

Greatly saddened by the death of all the artist during the fire Friday in Oakland California. A building called "Ghost Ship" were many artists lived and gathered went up in flames Friday night. So far, they report that 36 people died.
This news hits home because in my local artist community we have had our own "Ghost Ship". Ours was an old closed down glass factory that has been turned into Artists Studios were I have attended art exhibits and small concerts. My heart is broken for the loss of some many talented artists.
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 12:30 AM   #3893
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I just found out that the woman that I loved first died earlier this year, I was a late starter and fell in love with a woman that was 17 years my senior.I hadn't looked her up in a while and was shocked to see she had passed. I must admit I'm a bit messed up over this one and I'm not sure why.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 07:30 AM   #3894
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I just found out that the woman that I loved first died earlier this year, I was a late starter and fell in love with a woman that was 17 years my senior.I hadn't looked her up in a while and was shocked to see she had passed. I must admit I'm a bit messsed up over this one and I'm not sure why.
I think that males tend to hold a special place in their heart for their first love. They may subconsciously revere their first love (even if the relationship later ended on bad terms). Chronological time nor experiencing a deeper or greater love will not necessarily negate the fondness or memories. Nor should they have to. The emotional heart and the mind is capable of distinguishing what is in the past from the present here and now reality.

When someone has been taught to deny naturally occuring physical and/or emotional feelings or to denounce anything lascivious or salacious in nature, and then later allows themselves to feel love and lust, and to feel alive rather than repressed, the emotional impact may be magnifyably intense and euphoric.

Humans bond, and even after years of no contact, the recollection of positive memories (especially after learning of the individual's passing) may be overwhelming (and depressing upon a loss). It is normal to feel as if a part of ones emotional heart has been wounded or broken. Even if there has been no physical contact or communication the heart may still feel a loss.

I find it amazing that the emotional and / or spiritual heart is capable of holding a fondness for someone (regardless of time and / or distance); and that doesn't necessarily become negated or lessened by a newer or more current fondness; and vice versa. Then again, not everyone my feel this way.

May you find peace and solace. Allow positive thoughts and positive memories to comfort your heart.
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 09:00 AM   #3895
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I just found out that the woman that I loved first died earlier this year, I was a late starter and fell in love with a woman that was 17 years my senior.I hadn't looked her up in a while and was shocked to see she had passed. I must admit I'm a bit messsed up over this one and I'm not sure why.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
I find it amazing that the emotional and / or spiritual heart is capable of holding a fondness for someone (regardless of time and / or distance); and that doesn't necessarily become negated or lessened by a newer or more current fondness; and vice versa. Then again, not everyone my feel this way.
In other words, Leo, your heart is big enough to have room for many, and you are an honorable person who does not reject or forget those you have loved.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 05:40 AM   #3896
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sorry you had that nasty surprise, Leo. I have some clue of what that is like, and it isn't fun (had a similar discovery a year or two ago, and was shocked how much it screwed with my mind)
Old 12-12-2016, 10:36 AM   #3897
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I think that males tend to hold a special place in their heart for their first love. They may subconsciously revere their first love (even if the relationship later ended on bad terms). Chronological time nor experiencing a deeper or greater love will not necessarily negate the fondness or memories. Nor should they have to. The emotional heart and the mind is capable of distinguishing what is in the past from the present here and now reality.

When someone has been taught to deny naturally occuring physical and/or emotional feelings or to denounce anything lascivious or salacious in nature, and then later allows themselves to feel love and lust, and to feel alive rather than repressed, the emotional impact may be magnifyably intense and euphoric.

Humans bond, and even after years of no contact, the recollection of positive memories (especially after learning of the individual's passing) may be overwhelming (and depressing upon a loss). It is normal to feel as if a part of ones emotional heart has been wounded or broken. Even if there has been no physical contact or communication the heart may still feel a loss.

May you find peace and solace. Allow positive thoughts and positive memories to comfort your heart.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
In other words, Leo, your heart is big enough to have room for many, and you are an honorable person who does not reject or forget those you have loved.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Sorry you had that nasty surprise, Leo. I have some clue of what that is like, and it isn't fun (had a similar discovery a year or two ago, and was shocked how much it screwed with my mind)
Thanks for the kind words and to the ones privately in rep. It was quite a shock and probably didn't help much that I was half in the bag when I found out. That tends to amplify emotions even more. She was a good woman and we met at a time that was somewhat turbulent for both of us. It didn't end well as those things tend to do sometimes, but looking back I wouldn't trade it for anything. It was what it needed to be at the time. It seems 2016 was a year of death and loss for many people. Here's to hoping 2017 is one of life and light!
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 09:28 PM   #3898
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Thank you for sharing!
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 01:32 PM   #3899
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Son is home studying for exams .... just texted my wife that he saw a mouse run across our kitchen counter and down one of the stove elements. We've had mice get in the basement a couple of times (and trapped one there just recently), and the cat has managed to bring one in a few times, and we've even had mice get into the attic a couple of times ... but to the best of our knowledge we've never had a mouse roaming around the main part of the house before.

Our cat, apparently, was oblivious to all the drama.

My wife, as it happens, has a bit of a horror of rodents of all kinds. Really wish the boy had let me know first, and at the least I could have handled letting her know. She's looking pretty ashen, but unfortunately I'd taken the morning off work to help the boy study and really need to get some things done this afternoon, so can't rush home to deal with the situation immediately.

Old 12-14-2016, 10:29 PM   #3900
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I was offered a really cool opportunity that comes with a schedule change at work today. However it would conflict with my therapy appointments and my therapist doesn't have any other openings. I told them if they could accommodate that I'd take it, but otherwise I'd have to turn it down. I really wanted it but I can't sacrifice my mental health.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
god hates tags, sad, unhappy