Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-27-2017, 03:23 PM   #3951
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Have you asked co-workers if it is usually so 'dynamic' there? Or if you just caught a blip so far? Some companies are just pathologically screwy, others just hit patches (I've left a couple of places because they had no real desire (at some combination of senior management and corporate culture levels) to get their crap together)
Old 01-27-2017, 03:42 PM   #3952
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Have you asked co-workers if it is usually so 'dynamic' there? Or if you just caught a blip so far? Some companies are just pathologically screwy, others just hit patches (I've left a couple of places because they had no real desire (at some combination of senior management and corporate culture levels) to get their crap together)
Yeah, by the sound of it the place is a bit of a mix. I know a lot of people have been through multiple teams/jobs there, while others have kept the same role for years. I have the positive of being the only guy in the whole company doing my job full time. Other people can do some of it some of the time, but I'm the only guy there fully devoted to it. That should give me some degree of security for the short term at least.
Old 01-31-2017, 03:12 PM   #3953
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

The Interview saga continues! It's been pushed back to next week because 'we're too busy'. Sorry my want for some career stability is getting in the way of your efficiency tolerances.
Old 02-01-2017, 08:57 PM   #3954
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default a little sad..

Yesterday would have been my dad's Birthday, he would be turning 81! He only made it to 60, but I still miss him and miss talking with him.
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 09:12 PM   #3955
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My fiancÚ had a nightmare where I told him he wasn't fat enough and then said something else awful and he told me to move back to Boston. Even though it's totally not real I would never say something like that to him and I know dreams can come from nowhere but I can't help but feel like maybe there is a fear like that in his subconscious.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 11:13 PM   #3956
LumpySmile

LumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticed

So for the last year I've been laid off from a very good paying job with paid medical and other bennies that I absolutely HATED. In the meantime I found a job I truly LOVE that just doesn't pay as well and has poor bennies in comparison. Now the original job wants me to come back to work, and I'm truly torn as to which job to quit...

Plus I feel totally guilty for having a "problem" like this... I know there are people who'd kill to be able to have a job at all...
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 12:24 PM   #3957
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LumpySmile View Post
So for the last year I've been laid off from a very good paying job with paid medical and other bennies that I absolutely HATED. In the meantime I found a job I truly LOVE that just doesn't pay as well and has poor bennies in comparison. Now the original job wants me to come back to work, and I'm truly torn as to which job to quit...

Plus I feel totally guilty for having a "problem" like this... I know there are people who'd kill to be able to have a job at all...
It'd be so easy to say "just go with the one you love," but I know the choice isn't really quite that simple. Good luck!

---------
I've had a sore throat now for a month and a half. It was getting better over the past 2 weeks, but now it's making a comeback. After 2 courses of antibiotics I'm at my wits' end

Last edited by ODFFA; 02-06-2017 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Pedantic removal of unnecessary comma
ODFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 12:51 PM   #3958
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LumpySmile View Post

Is there any way you can use the competing offer from the bad job to request a raise from the good job?
Old 02-06-2017, 01:22 PM   #3959
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post

I've had a sore throat now for a month and a half. It was getting better over the past 2 weeks, but now it's making a comeback. After 2 courses of antibiotics I'm at my wits' end
That is lousy

Any chance that you have a sinus infection, which is re-infecting your throat as it drains? (not that antibiotics shouldn't clear a sinus infection up too). Have allergies that could be irritating things, leaving you exposed to infection?

I'm sure you are sick of being sick, but do keep up with the tea and honey, salt-water gargling, and all the usual stuff, and we'll try to send extra-strong 'enough-is-enough!' healing vibes your way.
Old 02-15-2017, 10:47 AM   #3960
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A spider bit me and my hand swelled twice its normal size. Pardon my french, but what the fuck?? I live where its freezing so I don't need to worry about venom or tornados, its the only perk!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 11:02 AM   #3961
Tad
mostly harmless

Wow, sounds like an allergic reaction of some kind. Has it gone back down yet?
Old 02-15-2017, 11:25 AM   #3962
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yes but is giving spasmy pain still!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 01:14 PM   #3963
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

I want to order a sports coat (no, not corduroy this time OK) from an online company that custom makes them based on an extensive set of measurements (chest, belly, hip, shoulder, upper arm neck etc...) but the girl I'm seeing is out of the country for a month more. I'm sure I could force her to measure me but with her gone I have no one to perform extensive measurement of my body.
or at least have no one who would thoroughly enjoy taking all the measurements...
Old 02-18-2017, 10:43 AM   #3964
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Trying to stay hopeful is tough. Through Tad's video, I stumbled upon Dims' video channel (while this hasnt been updated in many years, the videos were all adorable). However, didnt take long before Youtube suggested anti-fat acceptance videos.

I know this is better left for Hyde Park, but dealing with a barrage of hatred seems to be the norm these days and I just get burned out. It seems like whenever its suggested NOT to be a dick to fat people you're "uneducated" and a "SJW" or whatever. It really shouldnt be THAT FUCKING HARD not to be a complete dick. But whatever. I live in the states so its not like Im not used to constant hatred of anyone who doesnt fit a certain ideal.
Old 02-22-2017, 01:18 AM   #3965
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Trying to stay hopeful is tough. Through Tad's video, I stumbled upon Dims' video channel (while this hasnt been updated in many years, the videos were all adorable). However, didnt take long before Youtube suggested anti-fat acceptance videos.

I know this is better left for Hyde Park, but dealing with a barrage of hatred seems to be the norm these days and I just get burned out. It seems like whenever its suggested NOT to be a dick to fat people you're "uneducated" and a "SJW" or whatever. It really shouldnt be THAT FUCKING HARD not to be a complete dick. But whatever. I live in the states so its not like Im not used to constant hatred of anyone who doesnt fit a certain ideal.
I can't tell you how much I relate to this. I dunno.....nuance seems to have disappeared from people's minds. When people are armed with studies and facts and statistics, it seems to instantly blow their egos up like hot air balloons. Now all of a sudden, it's okay to be total pieces of shit because WE HAVE THE FACTS. Fat people are fair game. Funny how smokers have never become fair game like that. The studies and statistics -- validity aside -- are just a very handy excuse to let human decency fall by the wayside.

So many "skeptics" are totally okay with letting their personal disgust reflexes rule their lives. And the problem goes both ways, because many people on the PC side act like pedantic idiots, choose their battles verrrrry poorly, become aggressive and part of the problem instead of coming up with nuanced solutions. We keep giving each other excuses to be dicks, and we keep using those excuses. And so the cycle continues. I'm worn out myself.
Old 02-23-2017, 03:53 AM   #3966
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

a) I have to beg my dean to let me pass this semester. Literally beg him. Because of PE(yes, PE-running in circles, doing jumping jacks whatever
I would understand if that was anatomy, circuits, signals, biochemistry something that is actually important to my major but PE?)I thought it won't be a problem if I won't attend PE this semester, I live in Warsaw now (350km from gdansk where I study) so going to gdansk every week for two hours of physical activity seems like a joke(its a 3H train ride one way) Turns out I had to pass it. So I contacted the PE guy and told him my sad life story and he said he will change my grade to passing one but there is a problem: new semester has already begun so the protocols for 3rd semester are closed. So my dean is my only hope. And from what I know he's not the same dean I've dealt with already so he's a total stranger and my future is in his hands...great

b)as we were driving out of the parking today (my bf wanted to give me a ride to the train station because I'm going to see that dean today) our Mercedes broke lol literally a part of our car broke off xD it turned out we had a seriously rusted part somewhere and it lost a battle against horrible weather and salt and just gave in lol so now we don't have a car until M finds a reliable mechanic to put it back together and our vanagon is in Gdansk

c) I really wanna write a story but I worry it will be shit. Partially because English, but that I can work on, it will just take ages. I'm worried because I'm not sure you will like my approach. I'm a decent writer( I was writing tones of fan fiction when I was in junior high) but you know me, my way of dealing with fatties is different so my story would be different. I'm not sure you wanna read something that explicit and so unconventional. I would like to write about a girl that doesn't wanna fall in love and doesn't actually meet "the one". Just her life and one night stands. It's not very romantic so I'm not sure it will fit in with the dimensions library. Also I'm a tiny bit worried you will think I'm a freak and i will get banned or worst, banish hahahaha
Old 02-23-2017, 08:36 AM   #3967
Tad
mostly harmless

a) Good luck! My wife had to beg her dean for permission for something like this (less trivial than PE, but a course that she already understood well and hadn’t fit into her schedule). It was so stressful because she had the acceptance into her masters program in hand, but had to get permission to graduate with her BA first. I hope you get an answer quickly and favorably

b) Cars! They are such a pain, but so useful I hope it ends up not being tooooo expensive to fix. But be warned that once corrosion gets bad, a lot of bad things tend to start happening (I’ve been there – had to replace my last car when the hood . Might be time for a hard decision on whether to sell it for what you can get and something that is not in as bad shape.

c) On this I can give you something a bit more concrete: As long as it meets the rules, then the story will be allowed. If you have questions about language, format, or if something will meet the rules, you can ask Agouderia and/or myself and we’ll be glad to help you. And I promise you that there a lot of readers of the library, with very diverse tastes. Many are not frequent posters, for sure there will be people who like your story, and almost for sure there will be people who have long wanted something like that, but never found it.
Old 02-23-2017, 01:19 PM   #3968
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
Also I'm a tiny bit worried you will think I'm a freak and i will get banned or worst, banish hahahaha
Ok, I'm interested. Haha. You need to write this. Maybe use a pen name if you don't want it associated with you.
Old 02-23-2017, 02:41 PM   #3969
Leem
Leem

Leem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I fell down today walking my dog. I mean flat on my face, on the concrete type of hard fall. I am bruised and banged up. The worst of it is my knee and the base pad of my thumb. I kind of lay there stunned for a while and then I had a hard time getting up because of the concrete, pain in my knee and bruising and pain on my palms.

I hate being clumsy and falling, I hate being bruised and then looking like a clumsy oaf. It was such a beautiful day and I was having such a good time with my dog I just wasn't paying enough attention.
Leem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 04:23 PM   #3970
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leem View Post
I fell down today walking my dog. I mean flat on my face, on the concrete type of hard fall. I am bruised and banged up. The worst of it is my knee and the base pad of my thumb. I kind of lay there stunned for a while and then I had a hard time getting up because of the concrete, pain in my knee and bruising and pain on my palms.

I hate being clumsy and falling, I hate being bruised and then looking like a clumsy oaf. It was such a beautiful day and I was having such a good time with my dog I just wasn't paying enough attention.
Hope you feel better soon and your knee does not give you too much trouble.
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 07:47 PM   #3971
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
c. I'm not sure you wanna read something that explicit and so unconventional. I would like to write about a girl that doesn't wanna fall in love and doesn't actually meet "the one". Just her life and one night stands. It's not very romantic so I'm not sure it will fit in with the dimensions library. Also I'm a tiny bit worried you will think I'm a freak and i will get banned or worst, banish hahahaha
You just described everything I look for in BHM/FFA erotic literature.
Old 02-23-2017, 07:48 PM   #3972
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaSSBBW View Post
Hope you feel better soon and your knee does not give you too much trouble.
I hope so too. Im sorry Leem -that sucks
Old 02-23-2017, 07:50 PM   #3973
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

My depression is out of control. I cant get out of bed, I work 50-70 hour weeks and am burned out as fuck, no prospects for improvement in the immediate future and I feel like a burden on everyone I love.
Old 02-23-2017, 08:07 PM   #3974
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
My depression is out of control. I cant get out of bed, I work 50-70 hour weeks and am burned out as fuck, no prospects for improvement in the immediate future and I feel like a burden on everyone I love.
Something mean.

Long hours are brutal. Do your bed or call off sick! Everything I know about you makes you sound like a fantastic and supportive person. You would never be a burden.
Old 02-23-2017, 10:31 PM   #3975
ashblonde
Busy writing

ashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
c) I really wanna write a story but I worry it will be shit. Partially because English, but that I can work on, it will just take ages. I'm worried because I'm not sure you will like my approach. I'm a decent writer( I was writing tones of fan fiction when I was in junior high) but you know me, my way of dealing with fatties is different so my story would be different. I'm not sure you wanna read something that explicit and so unconventional. I would like to write about a girl that doesn't wanna fall in love and doesn't actually meet "the one". Just her life and one night stands. It's not very romantic so I'm not sure it will fit in with the dimensions library. Also I'm a tiny bit worried you will think I'm a freak and i will get banned or worst, banish hahahaha
I'm sad for your a and b items, but I do really like your c item - explicit and unconventional? Yes please.
ashblonde is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
god hates tags, sad, unhappy