Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-23-2017, 10:41 PM   #3976
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
My depression is out of control. I cant get out of bed, I work 50-70 hour weeks and am burned out as fuck, no prospects for improvement in the immediate future and I feel like a burden on everyone I love.

That sounds exhausting. I hope you get a reprieve soon.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 11:31 PM   #3977
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
My depression is out of control. I cant get out of bed, I work 50-70 hour weeks and am burned out as fuck, no prospects for improvement in the immediate future and I feel like a burden on everyone I love.
Sending lots of love. I know how hard it is and I hope you will see some light soon. Everything passes, you will be ok.
Old 02-25-2017, 12:39 PM   #3978
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
c) I really wanna write a story but I worry it will be shit. Partially because English, but that I can work on, it will just take ages. I'm worried because I'm not sure you will like my approach. I'm a decent writer( I was writing tones of fan fiction when I was in junior high) but you know me, my way of dealing with fatties is different so my story would be different. I'm not sure you wanna read something that explicit and so unconventional. I would like to write about a girl that doesn't wanna fall in love and doesn't actually meet "the one". Just her life and one night stands. It's not very romantic so I'm not sure it will fit in with the dimensions library. Also I'm a tiny bit worried you will think I'm a freak and i will get banned or worst, banish hahahaha
lol i'm planning to write some darker stuff too. You can always write it as dark and explicit as you want, then make it a little less so just before posting. I had to do that with Outliers.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 01:54 AM   #3979
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
lol i'm planning to write some darker stuff too. You can always write it as dark and explicit as you want, then make it a little less so just before posting. I had to do that with Outliers.
Omg omg omg yes please write something like that. Fuck me and my shitty story I wanna read yours. And damn Outliers were amazing if you had it even more explicit I can't imagine how good it was.
Old 02-28-2017, 06:35 AM   #3980
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

And now this....

Old 02-28-2017, 06:48 AM   #3981
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Is that a cast?
Old 02-28-2017, 07:04 AM   #3982
AmandaLynn

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Is that a cast?
A very pink one.
Old 02-28-2017, 08:28 AM   #3983
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What did you do to hourself?
Old 02-28-2017, 09:39 AM   #3984
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
What did you do to hourself?
I took a bad step getting off the bus by work this morning and ended up in the emergency room. At first, I thought it was just a really nasty sprain, I've had plenty of those over the years. When they took x-rays, I have two fractures in my fibula and a partial ligament tear.
Old 02-28-2017, 09:42 AM   #3985
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaLynn View Post
I took a bad step getting off the bus by work this morning and ended up in the emergency room. At first, I thought it was just a really nasty sprain, I've has plenty of those over the years. When they took x-rays, I have two fractures in my fibula and a partial ligament tear.
Ouch! Hope it heals quick.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 09:46 AM   #3986
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
Ouch! Hope it heals quick.
Thank you. It's very sore at the moment, but tolerable. I am going to have to stay off of it for a while.
Old 02-28-2017, 02:37 PM   #3987
Leem
Leem

Leem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions community

So sorry to hear you got hurt. Feel better.
Leem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 03:01 PM   #3988
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leem View Post
So sorry to hear you got hurt. Feel better.
Thank you I appreciate the well wishes. In the mean time, I need take out
Old 02-28-2017, 07:06 PM   #3989
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

AmandaLynn - Hope you feel better soon! and really hope you live on a ground floor!
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 07:29 PM   #3990
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaSSBBW View Post
AmandaLynn - Hope you feel better soon! and really hope you live on a ground floor!
No such luck. I on on the 5th, no elevator either. I have made some arrangements for my laundry and groceries though. I am going to get my money'sworth out of Netflix and Amazon for the foreseeable future. Thank you for the well wishes.
Old 02-28-2017, 07:50 PM   #3991
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Cute cast anyway so sign my name on it LOLOL.
So sorry you fell, did you get any scratches or injuries?
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 08:38 PM   #3992
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Cute cast anyway so sign my name on it LOLOL.
So sorry you fell, did you get any scratches or injuries?
My hands are a a little raw from falling, and one of my elbows took a bump.
Old 02-28-2017, 09:21 PM   #3993
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
My hands are a a little raw from falling, and one of my elbows took a bump.
My goodness girl, I hope you're feeling better now at least. Falling is no fun at all
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 09:59 PM   #3994
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I feel so bad for you Amanda thats got to smart a lot.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 04:47 PM   #3995
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
No such luck. I on on the 5th, no elevator either. I have made some arrangements for my laundry and groceries though. I am going to get my money'sworth out of Netflix and Amazon for the foreseeable future. Thank you for the well wishes.
OMG!! The 5th floor!! You do need all the positive vibes around!!

My sister orders all kind of stuff, even groceries from JET.com or BOXED.com and it comes to her front door.

Best of Luck!!
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 05:47 PM   #3996
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaSSBBW View Post
OMG!! The 5th floor!! You do need all the positive vibes around!!

My sister orders all kind of stuff, even groceries from JET.com or BOXED.com and it comes to her front door.

Best of Luck!!
I used Fresh Direct this time because I had a coupon code. And then I pretty much relaxed watched TV and ate and ate more.
Old 03-01-2017, 05:48 PM   #3997
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
My goodness girl, I hope you're feeling better now at least. Falling is no fun at all
It was better today as the day went on.
Old 03-01-2017, 08:16 PM   #3998
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Thumbs up

Quote:
I used Fresh Direct this time because I had a coupon code. And then I pretty much relaxed watched TV and ate and ate more.
Of course you did *poke*

Quote:
It was better today as the day went on.
Don't be like me and try to walk on it just because it feels better
Old 03-02-2017, 06:53 AM   #3999
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
Of course you did *poke*
You have no idea
Old 03-02-2017, 08:46 AM   #4000
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

Quote:
You have no idea
True statement! You are always just full of surprises :b

Tags
god hates tags, sad, unhappy