Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-03-2017, 06:56 AM   #4001
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Forgot my phone at home today ... and I'm unhappy about how anxious that makes me feel!
Old 03-03-2017, 06:02 PM   #4002
forp1940

forp1940 has said some nice things

I hit myself in the face with a car door. Not my brightest moment. Lesson I learned: Make sure you are fully awake before attempting to do any car maintenance.
forp1940 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 06:18 PM   #4003
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Forgot my phone at home today ... and I'm unhappy about how anxious that makes me feel!
I hate when then I forget my phone also. I did not forget my phone today, I forgot my glasses, so I can't see my phone
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 06:19 PM   #4004
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by forp1940 View Post
I hit myself in the face with a car door. Not my brightest moment. Lesson I learned: Make sure you are fully awake before attempting to do any car maintenance.
Hope you are OK.
Old 03-03-2017, 06:29 PM   #4005
forp1940

forp1940 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaSSBBW View Post
Hope you are OK.
I am pretty sure I am gonna be bruised but other than that I am good. Felt very stupid. Glad I missed my nose that's for sure
forp1940 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 06:37 PM   #4006
DianaSSBBW

My sister must of fallen down some of the steps to the basement last night. When I got home last night I found somewhat of a mess at the bottom of the steps. I cleaned it up and went looking for my sister. I did not realize how bad the fall must of been until I saw my sister's face. She refused any medical help.Today her face is worse, her left side is so swollen it is deformed. I am upset because she is refusing any medical help/treatment and she really needs help. I don't know what to do.
Old 03-03-2017, 06:38 PM   #4007
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
My sister must of fallen down some of the steps to the basement last night. When I got home last night I found somewhat of a mess at the bottom of the steps. I cleaned it up and went looking for my sister. I did not realize how bad the fall must of been until I saw my sister's face. She refused any medical help.Today her face is worse, her left side is so swollen it is deformed. I am upset because she is refusing any medical help/treatment and she really needs help. I don't know what to do.

OMG! You need to make her understand.
Old 03-03-2017, 09:10 PM   #4008
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaLynn View Post
OMG! You need to make her understand.
Absolutely she needs to go to the doctor! Why does she not want to? That's insane! Do whatever you have to do to get her to the doctor asap!
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 09:15 PM   #4009
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Um yeah get her to see a doctor and if she doesn't want to take her anyway.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 10:41 PM   #4010
DianaSSBBW

She is still refusing to go. I friend came over and checked her out a bit, but she won't go to the hospital. She is the skinny sister, barely weighs 100 Lb, but I still can't pick her to taker her.
She said that once when she fell nobody believed her and they did a whole domestic violence investigation. So she won't go. I told her to look at herself in the mirror, she did, said "Holy Shit, I am not going anywhere" and got back in bed.
Old 03-04-2017, 06:15 AM   #4011
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
She is still refusing to go. I friend came over and checked her out a bit, but she won't go to the hospital. She is the skinny sister, barely weighs 100 Lb, but I still can't pick her to taker her.
She said that once when she fell nobody believed her and they did a whole domestic violence investigation. So she won't go. I told her to look at herself in the mirror, she did, said "Holy Shit, I am not going anywhere" and got back in bed.
If she's that dead set on not going, you'll just have to take her word that she doesn't need to. I would like to think that if anyone truly thought they were seriously injured, they would seek medical attention. Maybe it's not as bad to her as it looks.
Old 03-06-2017, 09:34 PM   #4012
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I got 3 teeth pulled and 2 cavities filled!
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 11:23 PM   #4013
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Ouch!!!
Old 03-07-2017, 08:33 AM   #4014
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

I
Quote:
That's a lot to get done all at once. Feel better.
Old 03-07-2017, 11:26 AM   #4015
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thanks. It pretty much sucks. It was supposed to be 4 extractions but my body soaks up Novocain quickly and he didn't feel comfortable giving me any more in that visit so I still have one more to go after these heal up. Plus 4 more cavities to fill on top of the 4 already filled. Boys and girls, don't go 30 years between dentist visits.

Oh, and a deep cleaning on the lowers to match the one already done on the uppers!
Old 03-07-2017, 12:39 PM   #4016
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Thanks. It pretty much sucks. It was supposed to be 4 extractions but my body soaks up Novocain quickly and he didn't feel comfortable giving me any more in that visit so I still have one more to go after these heal up. Plus 4 more cavities to fill on top of the 4 already filled. Boys and girls, don't go 30 years between dentist visits.

Oh, and a deep cleaning on the lowers to match the one already done on the uppers!
What about laughing gas? I got that for my wisdom teeth and it was awesome.
Old 03-07-2017, 01:53 PM   #4017
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
What about laughing gas? I got that for my wisdom teeth and it was awesome.
Damn, my dentist does offer that but I didn't even think about it. I'll ask when we go back, because he's going to have to cross section it and cut it out, I have deep roots.
Old 03-07-2017, 02:48 PM   #4018
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Boo pain!!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 06:51 PM   #4019
DianaSSBBW

Quote:
Damn, my dentist does offer that but I didn't even think about it. I'll ask when we go back, because he's going to have to cross section it and cut it out, I have deep roots.
Hope you are feeling better...just your description of what is yet to come, makes my teeth hurt.
Old 03-07-2017, 08:09 PM   #4020
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Hope you are feeling better...just your description of what is yet to come, makes my teeth hurt.
Thank you. The worst of it is over and thanks to some powerful Vicodin it wasn't too bad!

I'll be glad though in a couple months when this is all done.
Old 03-07-2017, 08:14 PM   #4021
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

You may want to consider an oral surgeon instead of a regular dentist. Oral surgeons can do general anesthesia although I went for the laughing gas because I don't like being put under. They have more pain management options and for advanced procedures they're better trained.
Old 03-08-2017, 01:11 AM   #4022
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Laughing gas makes me sick and I throw up all over the place.
I lost 11 teeth all at one time in a car accident. Yes it hurt.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 05:36 AM   #4023
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
OMG! That's horrible! I'm so sorry Tracii
Old 03-08-2017, 06:02 AM   #4024
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post

That sounds terrible. I am glad you made it through that.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:19 AM   #4025
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
You may want to consider an oral surgeon instead of a regular dentist. Oral surgeons can do general anesthesia although I went for the laughing gas because I don't like being put under. They have more pain management options and for advanced procedures they're better trained.
It may come to that. We'll reevaluate when I go back for a follow up. Although I do have trust that my dentist can do it if he thinks that he can. He had drill out and do a cross section on my upper molar and take it out root by root yesterday.

Tags
god hates tags, sad, unhappy