Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-13-2010, 01:31 PM   #76
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I read this as "Fat Allergies" and was totally for you! It was with great relief that I re-read it and saw my error. So I'm just for you instead.
And now, while stuffy and sniffley I am much less grumpy.

*sigh* and out of rep.
Old 10-13-2010, 02:01 PM   #77
DemonsDanceAlone

DemonsDanceAlone has said some nice things

I'm annoyed that finding a job down here is so damned difficult!
DemonsDanceAlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 02:10 PM   #78
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do with my life after college.

*stresses out*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MaryElizabethAntoinette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 02:12 PM   #79
Venom

Venom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot pics

I have swine flu
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 02:13 PM   #80
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Antibiotics that make me feel like my stomach is full of broken glass. Yay me.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 02:28 PM   #81
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
I have swine flu
...I hadn't realized that it was still around. But I'm sorry to hear that, get better soon!
Old 10-14-2010, 03:49 PM   #82
Vageta

Vageta can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVageta can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryElizabethAntoinette View Post
I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do with my life after college.

*stresses out*
You should do what Im doing next year, go for your masters here in cheap new mexico!! Yay!!!!
Vageta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 04:02 PM   #83
Joe944
Aspiring Slacker

Joe944 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJoe944 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJoe944 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I can't sleep and I'm letting things bother me when they shouldn't.
Joe944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 04:35 PM   #84
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My bloody tax return money hasn't come through yet!I NEED that money for red shoes and hotel bookings! Hurry up!
Old 10-14-2010, 05:26 PM   #85
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
My bloody tax return money hasn't come through yet!I NEED that money for red shoes and hotel bookings! Hurry up!
And "squashed by house" insurance.
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 05:43 PM   #86
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My stupid little sister dated this stupid little raver dude, and ever since she has taken to blasting shitty techno all day long (she's unemployed... I actually mean all. day. long.) We share a wall. And I'm trying to write a FUCKING paper.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 06:31 PM   #87
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
My stupid little sister dated this stupid little raver dude, and ever since she has taken to blasting shitty techno all day long (she's unemployed... I actually mean all. day. long.) We share a wall. And I'm trying to write a FUCKING paper.
Bose noise cancelling headphones....
Old 10-14-2010, 11:15 PM   #88
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

night number 2!!! in a row!!! i think it might be time to just chalk this up as a nonstarter and move on to greener pastures...
Old 10-14-2010, 11:18 PM   #89
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
night number 2!!! in a row!!! i think it might be time to just chalk this up as a nonstarter and move on to greener pastures...
Dude, I think she's gone on lockdown until she gets YOU on lockdown, knowumsayin'?

If you're just lookin' to keep her a crow eater and not make her an old lady, you might have to take the L on this one.
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 11:22 PM   #90
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin23 View Post
Dude, I think she's gone on lockdown until she gets YOU on lockdown, knowumsayin'?

If you're just lookin' to keep her a crow eater and not make her an old lady, you might have to take the L on this one.
hmm, see, my opinion is that if she's pulling the not in the mood stuff tonight (not just tonight but all week), when she's trying to get a commitment outta me, where are we gunna be in 6 months when the honeymoon phase wears off? bad fucking juju, sir.
Old 10-14-2010, 11:25 PM   #91
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
hmm, see, my opinion is that if she's pulling the not in the mood stuff tonight (not just tonight but all week), when she's trying to get a commitment outta me, where are we gunna be in 6 months when the honeymoon phase wears off? bad fucking juju, sir.
Dump the hoe. Life's short.
Old 10-14-2010, 11:28 PM   #92
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
No, I know. Take the L means take the Loss, as in the W/L stat category for sports. Loss in this case meaning, to quote the EVER adorable Eggs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant
Dump the hoe.
Old 10-14-2010, 11:47 PM   #93
theronin23

I DLed the 30 Rock live episode from tonight. I always find it interesting when a show that's pre-taped does a live episode, like back when ER did it.

ANYWAY, I didn't laugh ONCE. OH, I get it, she's sposed to be all outraged that they took the stuff from the cleaning lady's birthday party and used it for hers, but instead she's all touched. That's funny right? Eeeeyuck. I. FUCKING. HATE. that show. It's NOT funny.

I'm unhappy because America thinks DRECK is funny, and I want that 20 minutes of my life back.
Old 10-15-2010, 12:41 AM   #94
NJDoll

NJDoll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNJDoll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNJDoll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Trying to forget certain things, but as a result of trying to forget the bad stuff, I'm forgetting the good stuff too.. ahhh the circle of life.
Old 10-15-2010, 12:55 AM   #95
theronin23

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDoll View Post
Trying to forget certain things, but as a result of trying to forget the bad stuff, I'm forgetting the good stuff too.. ahhh the circle of life.
Make new good stuff
Old 10-15-2010, 01:37 AM   #96
NJDoll

NJDoll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNJDoll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNJDoll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin23 View Post
Make new good stuff
So very true
Old 10-15-2010, 07:37 AM   #97
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Ah, fuck her...move on.

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 08:50 AM   #98
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Fish. I could not help but notice that you and I are in a similar situation. I was told (after 2 weeks of not being called back) that it just wouldnt work out.

You're on the rebound, Im on the rebound....
Old 10-15-2010, 09:21 AM   #99
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Fish. I could not help but notice that you and I are in a similar situation. I was told (after 2 weeks of not being called back) that it just wouldnt work out.

You're on the rebound, Im on the rebound....
we should totally bound together. when we combine we form Voltron!
Old 10-15-2010, 03:41 PM   #100
Kazak

Kazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
that's one paper I would like to read!
Kazak is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
god hates tags, sad, unhappy