Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-17-2010, 10:09 PM   #126
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Bearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
This SUCKS. I've done this before and it is SO upsetting. Even worse if you have a hard time finding things you like or that fit properly, too
Yeah, luckily it's not much that I liked... but I don't really have that option to begin with. When you're 6x shirt/size 60 pants you wear what fits, regardless of whether or not it's your style.
Old 10-17-2010, 10:18 PM   #127
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Bearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging in

Just found out my ex is already in another relationship. It's been three weeks, so obviously she had this guy on the side towards the end of ours.
This is fucking why I don't open up to people. This is why I keep myself from falling in love. I mean I was so tentative at the beginning to go out with her because my feelings for her were so strong.
But she was the one that pushed for us to be in a relationship, she was the one that said "I love you" first, she was the one that told me she was crazy about me. She was the one that said the last thing in the world she wants to do is hurt me.
And then after the happiest months OF MY ENTIRE LIFE she fucking drops me without any warning whatsoever and in no time she's already on to the next guy.
I had no delusions that we were going to be together forever or anything, but shit, this really, really fucking sucks. I'm still in love with her.
I need many drinks.

This song is pretty much how I feel right now

Last edited by Bearsy; 10-17-2010 at 10:30 PM.
Bearsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 11:03 PM   #128
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsy View Post
Just found out my ex is already in another relationship. It's been three weeks, so obviously she had this guy on the side towards the end of ours.
This is fucking why I don't open up to people. This is why I keep myself from falling in love. I mean I was so tentative at the beginning to go out with her because my feelings for her were so strong.
But she was the one that pushed for us to be in a relationship, she was the one that said "I love you" first, she was the one that told me she was crazy about me. She was the one that said the last thing in the world she wants to do is hurt me.
And then after the happiest months OF MY ENTIRE LIFE she fucking drops me without any warning whatsoever and in no time she's already on to the next guy.
I had no delusions that we were going to be together forever or anything, but shit, this really, really fucking sucks. I'm still in love with her.
I need many drinks.

Damn man that was not right of her to do...
Old 10-17-2010, 11:37 PM   #129
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin23 View Post
I got an early leak of the music from The Rocky Horror Glee Show. I'm not happy. If you like Rocky Horror you won't be either.

I think I'm gonna be sick.
At least Time Warp was....well, not horrible. And I despise Corey Monteith, but at least I was able to listen to Damn It, Janet. They didn't do well letting Amber Riley sing Trasvestite, but on it's own I was fine with it, hopefully things work okay with the show. I was kind of happy to hear Jayma Mays and John Stamos sing, at least.

Rocky Horror is rediculous (good way) and it's going to be hard to live up to anyway even if they were all great singers. Doesn't help that some of them completely suck and have to be fixed in the studio.
Old 10-17-2010, 11:40 PM   #130
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I need many drinks.

and many drinks you should have. she's obviously a serial skank and deserves a good face stabbing... if you show up at my door at 2am i will totally help you bury the body.
Old 10-18-2010, 06:39 AM   #131
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I need many drinks.

Sorry to hear this, and I know what you mean...

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:31 PM   #132
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

tonight at work my last table is this bbw and not quite ssbhm. so i walk into the dining room to clear off my tables and the guy starts choking. he's flailing around and jumping up and down and his wife is freaking out so i have to give the guy the Heimlich which was no easy task as i could barely touch my hands together with my arms around him. so as i'm heimliching away he finally coughs up whatever he was choking on and pukes all down his front... and my arms are still around him... so not only did i save this guy's life and get puked on for my trouble AND have to clean up after him, but the kicker is he only tipped 12%... i know this should probably go under the tipping thread but C'MON!!!!

so yeah, if one of you bastards starts choking during dinner you better hope it's not in my restaurant....!
Old 10-18-2010, 07:32 PM   #133
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
tonight at work my last table is this bbw and not quite ssbhm. so i walk into the dining room to clear off my tables and the guy starts choking. he's flailing around and jumping up and down and his wife is freaking out so i have to give the guy the Heimlich which was no easy task as i could barely touch my hands together with my arms around him. so as i'm heimliching away he finally coughs up whatever he was choking on and pukes all down his front... and my arms are still around him... so not only did i save this guy's life and get puked on for my trouble AND have to clean up after him, but the kicker is he only tipped 12%... i know this should probably go under the tipping thread but C'MON!!!!

so yeah, if one of you bastards starts choking during dinner you better hope it's not in my restaurant....!

Holy shit dude, that is amazing. You saved his life! Major props to you sir, most people would not be able to act like that. I am thoroughly impressed by your actions.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:34 PM   #134
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Holy shit, what an episode! And he only tipped you 12%?

You'd think for saving his life you'd at least get 25%.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MaryElizabethAntoinette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:36 PM   #135
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
Holy shit dude, that is amazing. You saved his life! Major props to you sir, most people would not be able to act like that. I am thoroughly impressed by your actions.
No kidding, I second this. (I need to stop fucking validating everything you say...)

I mean, now the guy's going to live! You're like superman. Okay, he was a douche if he didn't even think to thank you or give you a reward or anything, but... That's really cool of you, Fish.
Old 10-18-2010, 07:37 PM   #136
Vageta

Vageta can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVageta can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

DAMN bro!! I used to be a waiter too!! Cheap asshole!! (not you, him )
Vageta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 08:17 PM   #137
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

not like i was looking for a reward or a blowjob but i would have been happy with 15%, i'm not greedy and that is the standard for adequate service. and if i do say so i would count saving your life, because you choked trying to stuff a 32oz piece of prime rib in your face, and then getting puked on counts as adequate fucking service! i bet he was canadian...
Old 10-18-2010, 08:20 PM   #138
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
i bet he was canadian...
One day I'll come down and give you a shitty tip. And it'll be the best day of your life.
Old 10-18-2010, 08:22 PM   #139
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
One day I'll come down and give you a shitty tip.
And then he'll give you one

*rimshot*
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 08:23 PM   #140
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Quote:

*rimshot*
Ugh, that sucked. You're losing your touch, sir.

Edit, that's what she said.
Old 10-18-2010, 08:23 PM   #141
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

Quote:
One day I'll come down and give you a shitty tip. And it'll be the best day of your life.
yeah? wellll.... i got nothing but a bunch of not-so witty replies... i'm sure it would be a delightful evening, may i suggest you try the almond florentines?
Old 10-18-2010, 08:24 PM   #142
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Ugh, that sucked. You're losing your touch, sir.

Edit, that's what she said.
I knew it was bad! Thus the *rimshot*

Anything I know is a bad joke, but if I don't say it someone else will is followed by *rimshot*. I've done it before, I'm sure I'll do it again.

Gosh DAMMIT, you beat me to the that's what she said!
Old 10-18-2010, 08:25 PM   #143
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Quote:
I knew it was bad! Thus the *rimshot*

Anything I know is a bad joke, but if I don't say it someone else will is followed by *rimshot*. I've done it before, I'm sure I'll do it again.
Yes, but they're usually better than that. I'm dissapointed. YOU'VE RUINED MY NIGHT
Old 10-18-2010, 08:26 PM   #144
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

Quote:

*rimshot*
c'mon dude! everyone knows you don't go back to front! that's almost as bad as ass to mouth! and that is never cool...
Old 10-18-2010, 08:27 PM   #145
theronin23

Quote:
Yes, but they're usually better than that. I'm dissapointed. YOU'VE RUINED MY NIGHT
This is a first. I normally only hear that after I've had sex.

Quote:
c'mon dude! everyone knows you don't go back to front! that's almost as bad as ass to mouth! and that is never cool...
Jailbait club'll do anything nowadays.

Last edited by theronin23; 10-18-2010 at 08:29 PM.
Old 10-19-2010, 03:49 AM   #146
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm unhappy that I'm not ready for Halloween (aka the Fetish and Fantasy Halloween Ball and Masquerade Motel)
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 05:32 AM   #147
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Fucker. I would have shoved whatever was choking him back into his trachea.
Old 10-19-2010, 09:35 AM   #148
Twilley

Twilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My awesome glasses broke a few days ago. Zenni Optical is sending a replacement set out soon, but in the mean time I'm stuck with my old janky-ass frames v_v
Old 10-20-2010, 09:58 PM   #149
TheMildlyStrangeone

TheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this board

Had a horrible last few days. Last night, I accidentally dropped my cell phone. Pick it up and it's done. None of my numbers are backed up. Today, make a last minute decision to pick up a Rx from the pharmacy. Make a turn and some lady slams her Prius into me. Come home tonight, sitting in my computer chair, lean back and the metal snaps off. My back already hurt from the accident and now my arms hurts from trying to catch myself falling.
TheMildlyStrangeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 12:03 AM   #150
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Quote:

That's insane! Where do you work? I'll come by sometime and tip you a solid.

Tags
god hates tags, sad, unhappy