Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-02-2011, 11:38 AM   #1626
SlightlyMorbid
Darth Cuddles

SlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this board

It's been a week now, and though we've sortof gotten used to it, we miss our little puppy.

Last week, we had to bring our dog back to the previous owner because the moment we left our house, our dachshund would howl until we'd come back home.

She couldn't be alone, she was too human oriented and because we were so busy with work, no matter how much we tried, we just couldn't give her enough attention.

With a lot of heartache, we brought her back, but she's really happy to be back with her previous owners so that's a comfort.

I just miss petting her, cuddling her, having her jump around, the pitter-patter of her paws and the babbling.

...I want my fucking puppy back. </3

d=_=b Moozik
SlightlyMorbid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 04:38 AM   #1627
savethemurlocs11
Cuntmuffin

savethemurlocs11 does more than just post hot picssavethemurlocs11 does more than just post hot picssavethemurlocs11 does more than just post hot picssavethemurlocs11 does more than just post hot pics

7:30 am final
savethemurlocs11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:13 PM   #1628
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

$160 to take the GRE?!

Insane.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MaryElizabethAntoinette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 05:55 PM   #1629
savethemurlocs11
Cuntmuffin

savethemurlocs11 does more than just post hot picssavethemurlocs11 does more than just post hot picssavethemurlocs11 does more than just post hot picssavethemurlocs11 does more than just post hot pics

Woohoo, totaled car I guess at least I had full coverage
Old 12-06-2011, 06:19 AM   #1630
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Its highly depressing to find out, via Wikipedia, that associates of my ex are working with Suge Knight. My ex needs to just back me up and stop fighting me on having primary custody.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 06:36 AM   #1631
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by savethemurlocs11 View Post
Woohoo, totaled car I guess at least I had full coverage
Ouch! What did you do to it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
Its highly depressing to find out, via Wikipedia, that associates of my ex are working with Suge Knight. My ex needs to just back me up and stop fighting me on having primary custody.
I'm not sure what at least half that post meant....but good look on working out custody.
Old 12-06-2011, 12:11 PM   #1632
savethemurlocs11
Cuntmuffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post

I'm not sure what at least half that post meant....but good look on working out custody.
I was turning left out of a parking garage and this big suv stopped and motioned me to go. I couldnt see around the big suv and i went and BAM, truck. >.<
Old 12-06-2011, 12:33 PM   #1633
tigerlily

tigerlily can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestigerlily can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post

I think she was refering to the feeling of utter UGH! when you find out your ex is only a stones throw away from a very good connection with a well-known person, in this case a music industry icon. Suge (pronounced something like Shoog) is the CEO of Death Row Records, the company which signed a lot of west coast rappers during the 90's.

Quote:
I was turning left out of a parking garage and this big suv stopped and motioned me to go. I couldnt see around the big suv and i went and BAM, truck. >.<
I hate SUV's so veruh much. I'm sorry you got into an accident, hone and it fuct up your car. Are you otherwise ok, though?

Last edited by tigerlily; 12-06-2011 at 12:36 PM.
tigerlily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 05:53 PM   #1634
savethemurlocs11
Cuntmuffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
I think she was refering to the feeling of utter UGH! when you find out your ex is only a stones throw away from a very good connection with a well-known person, in this case a music industry icon. Suge (pronounced something like Shoog) is the CEO of Death Row Records, the company which signed a lot of west coast rappers during the 90's.

I hate SUV's so veruh much. I'm sorry you got into an accident, hone and it fuct up your car. Are you otherwise ok, though?
Yeah I'm fine. And the truck I hit was ok too. My car is completely effed though and I have to go to traffic court as a formality. The good news is the cop said my ticket should be waved based on what he put in his report.
Old 12-07-2011, 04:48 AM   #1635
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Yeah I'm fine. And the truck I hit was ok too. My car is completely effed though and I have to go to traffic court as a formality. The good news is the cop said my ticket should be waved based on what he put in his report.
you are soooo fucked with your insurance... if there's over two grand in damage done your premium is going to double when your policy renews if they dont just non-renew you. that sucks...
Old 12-07-2011, 08:33 PM   #1636
Shinobi_Hime-Sama
Found Mr. Right...I hope.

Shinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized rep

My desktop decided to stop communicating with my monitor and I really hope that it doesn't mean that I have to have the HD wiped to figure it out, there's too much on there that I don't want to lose. It started when I was watching something, angry beeps, then freeze. Resetting the power bar did nothing, changing monitors did nothing. Could not even Crtl+Alt+Del it out of the freeze.
Shinobi_Hime-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:54 PM   #1637
BLK360

BLK360 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBLK360 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi_Hime-Sama View Post
My desktop decided to stop communicating with my monitor and I really hope that it doesn't mean that I have to have the HD wiped to figure it out, there's too much on there that I don't want to lose. It started when I was watching something, angry beeps, then freeze. Resetting the power bar did nothing, changing monitors did nothing. Could not even Crtl+Alt+Del it out of the freeze.
Have you got a really good friend, or maybe an old monitor laying about? Definitely try to make sure it's anything but the Hard disk by hooking up another monitor. Or maybe your graphics card, if you don't have one, could be a problem with your motherboard. In any event, doesn't seem likely you'll have to wipe your Hard drive. So many other things could be causing that problem to suddenly just freeze, or blue screen.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:01 PM   #1638
Broadside

Broadside has super-sized repBroadside has super-sized repBroadside has super-sized repBroadside has super-sized rep

My favorite restaurant closed in downtown Kansas City.
Old 12-08-2011, 02:55 AM   #1639
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

only 6 hours and im back off to work. i need more sleep
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 04:07 PM   #1640
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi_Hime-Sama View Post
It probably just overheated. Unplug your computer, open up the side of the case, take a can of compressed air and blow the crap out the insides.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:50 PM   #1641
Shinobi_Hime-Sama
Found Mr. Right...I hope.

Shinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized rep

I took it to Best Buy, the guy did a memory dump and cleaned it a bit. Something so simple, and now I feel dumb for it. Didn't cost me a thing which was good.
Shinobi_Hime-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 10:48 AM   #1642
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I wish this house full of disgusting Tommy Hilfiger hipster-things would burn to the ground.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyyI3WtKMO8
Old 12-09-2011, 11:28 AM   #1643
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
I wish this house full of disgusting Tommy Hilfiger hipster-things would burn to the ground.

Haha. I don't know ANYONE that has a 'family' that perfectly fake.

Ick. I'll take my crazy, dysfunctional family any day.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 03:33 PM   #1644
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Needs LESS cowbell.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 04:34 PM   #1645
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Needs LESS cowbell.
Then we'll all be wearing golden diapers.
Old 12-09-2011, 04:59 PM   #1646
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

haha, they need to show the uncut version that shows the ingestion of large quantities of blow/mj/dranks, folks blowing chunks, and the porn they are filming in the master bedroom.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 06:27 PM   #1647
tigerlily

tigerlily can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestigerlily can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

When I clicked this link all I could think was, "What the shit". They're clapping and a cowbell, and they're all the same size, and why. This doesn't say family to me, but it does say cult. They've even replaced traditional icons with ones that are meant to worship their leader instead, such as the H for a star or angel.
tigerlily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 06:34 PM   #1648
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My barnes and noble order has been sitting at the DHL facility in CA for 5 and a half days now... wtf!
Old 12-12-2011, 06:57 PM   #1649
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
My barnes and noble order has been sitting at the DHL facility in CA for 5 and a half days now... wtf!
not cool. I hate when that shit happens. What are you getting. I'm assuming it's a book since it's B&N, the assholes are probably reading it.
Old 12-12-2011, 08:15 PM   #1650
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
not cool. I hate when that shit happens. What are you getting. I'm assuming it's a book since it's B&N, the assholes are probably reading it.
Product Description Quantity Ship Date Price
The Walking Dead, Volume 14: No Way Out 1 12-06-2011 $8.63
The Unwritten, Volume 3: Dead Man's Knock 1 12-06-2011 $9.67
When Elves Attack: A Joyous Christmas Greeting from the Criminal Nutbars of the Sunshine State 1 12-06-2011 $10.98
The Infernals 1 12-06-2011 $13.45
Ivy and Bean's Treasure Box 1 12-06-2011 $11.75
Johannes Cabal the Necromancer 1 12-06-2011 $12.99

Tags
god hates tags, sad, unhappy