Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-21-2010, 12:04 AM   #151
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsy View Post
That's insane! Where do you work? I'll come by sometime and tip you a solid.
Chew your food thoroughly.
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 10:19 AM   #152
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm sick so I don't get bothered and can fuck around all day.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 10:22 AM   #153
Venom

Venom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin23 View Post
Chew your food thoroughly.
Its good to chew 25 times before swallowing.

Oh the random pieces of information retained from elementary school.
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 10:28 AM   #154
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Not just unhappy but thoroughly pissed. An event that I've been planning on attending for months and months. An event that is so beyond cool, may end up being shut down by the damned city.

I am hoping the show goes on, if it's sans alcohol, it's sans alcohol. But I'm ready to have a good time this weekend damn it.

This best not be canceled because if it is, they're going to have a very angry banshee on their hands.

And no one wants that.
Old 10-21-2010, 11:09 AM   #155
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEeyedBanshee View Post
Not just unhappy but thoroughly pissed. An event that I've been planning on attending for months and months. An event that is so beyond cool, may end up being shut down by the damned city.

I am hoping the show goes on, if it's sans alcohol, it's sans alcohol. But I'm ready to have a good time this weekend damn it.

This best not be canceled because if it is, they're going to have a very angry banshee on their hands.

And no one wants that.
I hope the city figures out what it is good for it, and let's things proceed.
Old 10-21-2010, 11:11 AM   #156
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

my not-girlfriend is all pissed that i decided to stay home and spend some sorely needed one on one with my daughter last night instead of go over to her place and hang out. fuck these little girls who cant understand that my daughter comes first. whatever, i'm going to go make a giant sandwich and quietly reflect on my inner win.
Old 10-21-2010, 11:12 AM   #157
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEeyedBanshee View Post

And no one wants that.
Zombo say relax. They'll get it figured out. Just stock up on alcohol before you go, just in case it turns BYOB
Old 10-21-2010, 11:14 AM   #158
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin23 View Post
Zombo say relax. They'll get it figured out. Just stock up on alcohol before you go, just in case it turns BYOB
Yeah yeah yeah I saw that and I liked it, but still am pissed.

The city has ruined a few events by the crap and fees they tack onto it...and they wonder why it's so difficult to revitalize it.

Bunch of stupid politicians...they need to get their heads out of their asses.
Old 10-21-2010, 11:15 AM   #159
theronin23

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
my not-girlfriend is all pissed that i decided to stay home and spend some sorely needed one on one with my daughter last night instead of go over to her place and hang out. fuck these little girls who cant understand that my daughter comes first. whatever, i'm going to go make a giant sandwich and quietly reflect on my inner win.

Fuckin' little girls man. You made the right decision without a doubt. If she can't understand that, then fuck her.

I'm sweet on you, Fish. Will you be my daddy?
Old 10-21-2010, 12:03 PM   #160
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
I second that GIF that Ronin put up. Stop being such a nice guy, it makes me feel like trash.
Old 10-21-2010, 05:41 PM   #161
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Note to self: don't fuck little girls.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 10:43 PM   #162
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
Note to self: don't fuck little girls.
You shouldn't be

FUCKING JAILBAIT

Admit it, you missed this.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:46 PM   #163
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
You shouldn't be

FUCKING JAILBAIT

Admit it, you missed this.
I was sad when it tapered off.

My life is complete again.
Old 10-23-2010, 03:45 PM   #164
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Manfriend is gone until Christmas. Friends fill some time, but in general... I'm so fucking BORED.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 05:15 PM   #165
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I sprained my ankle badly.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 05:18 PM   #166
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Ouch! Hope it heals fast, Surly.
Old 10-23-2010, 05:48 PM   #167
Paquito
don't July to me

Quote:
Wanna borrow my crutches?
Old 10-23-2010, 06:37 PM   #168
nic_nic07
Resident Gentern

nic_nic07 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesnic_nic07 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Ouchie. That's not good. Hope it feels better soon!

I hate that I go up and down in my moods almost daily. :/ It's getting to the point of being just plain ridiculous. F my dopamine levels in my brain. >_<
Do you like what I'm tweetin'?
twitter.com/neurogirl07
nic_nic07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 07:47 PM   #169
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thanks, everyone.

I feel pretty crappy!
Old 10-24-2010, 04:26 PM   #170
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Hope you mend soon!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 05:20 PM   #171
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Thanks, everyone.

I feel pretty crappy!
What happened Surly? I hope you are healing. I have an old hiking injury that acts up from time to time thats getting looked at in December.

Sorry about your manfriend Esther It'll be December before you know it
Old 10-24-2010, 06:29 PM   #172
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
What happened Surly? I hope you are healing. I have an old hiking injury that acts up from time to time thats getting looked at in December.

Sorry about your manfriend Esther It'll be December before you know it

I've had so many sprains over the year that my ankle just gives out. It rolled on me and down I went like a ton of bricks. On to a cement floor none the less. I've iced it like crazy though so i'm in pretty good shape for a change.

Old 10-24-2010, 06:45 PM   #173
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I've had so many sprains over the year that my ankle just gives out. It rolled on me and down I went like a ton of bricks. On to a cement floor none the less. I've iced it like crazy though so i'm in pretty good shape for a change.

Hope your ankle feels better. I know what that's like.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 06:48 PM   #174
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
Hope your ankle feels better. I know what that's like.

Thanks, Mr!
Old 10-24-2010, 06:50 PM   #175
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Also, I'm unhappy about Philadelphia sports this weekend

Only the Flyers killed it, winning 5-2 against Toronto. I'll take it.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
god hates tags, sad, unhappy