Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-05-2010, 01:37 PM   #1
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default So We Can Be Inappropriate

Well, more than usual.

When you think about it, the only person who can see your rep comments is yourself. This isn't facebook. What are your rep comments like?

And just to be fair... don't include names. Unless you've asked that person before.

Last edited by Zowie; 02-01-2011 at 08:49 AM.
Zowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 01:54 PM   #2
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My rep comments are my secret garden, I can't share them.

STOP LOOKING!!!

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 01:55 PM   #3
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

How did you get the comments in a picture thingy whositwhatsit?
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 01:59 PM   #4
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
How did you get the comments in a picture thingy whositwhatsit?
The print-screen button, and then just paste it in mspaint/window picture manager, or whatever you use. Save as a .jpg, profit!
Or I think you can probably just copy paste the comments.

And Djudex... Are they that bad?
Old 11-05-2010, 02:13 PM   #5
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'll post three (unless someone with Google Chrome can help me figure this out).

1.) Whipped Cream Attached to your chest? I think you need to recreate this dream in real life....and post lots of pictures.

2.) Get at him, bro....lol! He is a dumb ass!

3.) Paquito owes me coffee and a spunk signed copy of the bio
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 02:33 PM   #6
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Eh....... mine aren't funny-cool like that... Don't think it'll do much to share them, lol.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 03:16 PM   #7
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Okay, I'll play xD

Old 11-05-2010, 04:08 PM   #8
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

here is a snapshot
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 04:58 PM   #9
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well here's mine lol.

Someone went and threw in one for good measure lol.

Last edited by CarlaSixx; 08-03-2011 at 08:34 AM.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 09:58 PM   #10
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i actually had to sell all of my rep to afford my heating bill... how do you people live with the cold?!?!
Old 11-05-2010, 11:24 PM   #11
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Cool thread idea I noticed that my rep points totally tell characteristics about me...physically and other things (likes, dislikes, etc).

Attachment 86904
Attachment 86905

Last edited by FatAndProud; 01-23-2012 at 10:23 PM.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 12:02 AM   #12
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

people love me, it's crazy.

Old 11-06-2010, 12:44 AM   #13
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I adore my reppers.
Old 11-06-2010, 12:53 AM   #14
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Bearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging in

Mine are generally boring. People should send me more, non-boring ones.
Old 09-19-2011, 10:17 PM   #15
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't know why this thread died. I'm bringing this shit back to life. Post YO SHIT!!!

Last edited by Hozay J Garseeya; 09-19-2011 at 10:21 PM.
Hozay J Garseeya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 10:23 PM   #16
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I don't know why this thread died. I'm bringing this shit back to life. Post YO SHIT!!!
Shit, I deserve like half those points!
Old 09-19-2011, 10:42 PM   #17
roundrevelry
Resident Geek

roundrevelry does more than just post hot picsroundrevelry does more than just post hot picsroundrevelry does more than just post hot pics

I have only one rep comment worthy of this thread...

"Well, balls to you!" lol
roundrevelry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 10:49 PM   #18
roundrevelry
Resident Geek

roundrevelry does more than just post hot picsroundrevelry does more than just post hot picsroundrevelry does more than just post hot pics

Suddenly there is an influx of balls in my rep comments. lmao
roundrevelry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 11:35 AM   #19
Deanna
Huzzah

Deanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going on

I don't post here often so I don't have a ton of reps. These are my faves.

- Sorry for your insomnia.....grateful for the pics. Its a lucky guy who gets to see you regularly

- All I can say to that is "Grrrrrrrr....", and oh, what WOW server are you on :P

- Liking guyliner!
Deanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 12:06 PM   #20
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If I write something, I try to make it memorable.

Which usually means that I send some stuff that's either insightful or incredibly dirty.
Old 09-21-2011, 12:04 AM   #21
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Bearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging in

Out of the seven most recent reps, 6 were from rep whoring in the Rep Whines thread, haha.
Old 09-21-2011, 08:06 AM   #22
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I never feel deserving of my rep, but I appreciate it nonetheless!

Lub you guys
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 10:17 AM   #23
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Almost all of my current rep comments involve some variation of "LOL" or "win."

Be more creative, guys.
Old 09-26-2011, 02:55 PM   #24
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club
Cool Some people like my humor, although few admit it openly

Very funny. I love a sense of humor.
capital...LOL
I agree. I love the show. :-)
I approve this message
hahaha!
these are nice...
kudos where it's due.
ubiquitous Hometown Buffet rep!
This is really nice!
zinger rep.
nice
STOP HITTING YOURSELF!
Dang! Thanks for sharing that map and the book link.
Quality!
makes perfect sense to me!
hahahahahahahhahaha
Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 09:45 PM   #25
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

i have been repped rather nicely, thank you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rep comments.jpg (103.5 KB, 399 views)
JulieD is offline   Reply With Quote