Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-27-2011, 10:06 PM   #26
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rep.jpg (77.9 KB, 410 views)
Old 09-29-2011, 02:37 AM   #27
Bighairyman

Bighairyman can now change their title

Thank you, to all those who repped.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen shot 2011-09-29 at 5.33.35 AM.jpg (103.1 KB, 392 views)
Bighairyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 06:17 AM   #28
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here's minezes

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 06:22 AM   #29
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

mine would make your virgin eyes esplode.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 06:39 AM   #30
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

mine is all very sweet and nice rep lol guess that goes with my sweet and nice nature that you are all fooled into believing mwah haha lol lol lol
Old 10-02-2011, 06:46 AM   #31
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

laughing. I recoginze a couple of those.

- the leave a funny rep repper
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 08:52 AM   #32
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Melian, how dare you. HOW DARE YOU. I can't rep you.

So, instead. I shall RAPE YOU WITH SO MUCH POTENTIAL REP THAT YOUR WOMB WILL BE FULL OF REP CANS AND MY LOVE FOR YOU.

Err...that's more creepy than rude, hmm? Rep babies....REP FUCKING BABIES.
Old 10-02-2011, 08:59 AM   #33
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
Melian, how dare you. HOW DARE YOU. I can't rep you.

So, instead. I shall RAPE YOU WITH SO MUCH POTENTIAL REP THAT YOUR WOMB WILL BE FULL OF REP CANS AND MY LOVE FOR YOU.

Err...that's more creepy than rude, hmm? Rep babies....REP FUCKING BABIES.
never has a rape comment been so fun! bravo
Old 10-02-2011, 09:20 AM   #34
FatAndProud

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
never has a rape comment been so fun! bravo
She loves it. I mean, this is a woman that can put a tampon in UNDER A DESK...while several men are nearby. That is talent and just sheer awesome.
Old 10-02-2011, 09:21 AM   #35
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
She loves it. I mean, this is a woman that can put a tampon in UNDER A DESK...while several men are nearby. That is talent and just sheer awesome.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:32 PM   #36
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm a little sad this thread didn't thrive more, I really liked the concept.

Also, I'm necroposting like a MOfucka. We need to keep this fucking board ALIVE!!

Old 07-18-2012, 10:15 AM   #37
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Ok, I did not see this comment the first time around

Safe to say, she has some new rep.

ETA: also, she made a rape joke. SUCK IT.
Old 07-20-2012, 12:16 AM   #38
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Mine are mostly about Alpacas...idk, it's weird

anyway, long live the mighty alpaca

WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 02:00 AM   #39
deanbpm

deanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this board

Here are all mine, not loads but I only pop on every now and then.

Old 10-06-2012, 02:18 PM   #40
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

When I posted in the rep whines thread just now, I remembered that this thread used to exist. Let's do this.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 03:27 PM   #41
runningsoft

runningsoft can now change their title

I've got some rep comments, but how do I:

A: reply to the sender
B: rep others whose comments I really like?

Thanks!
runningsoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 04:11 PM   #42
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by runningsoft View Post
I've got some rep comments, but how do I:

A: reply to the sender
B: rep others whose comments I really like?

Thanks!
A: Send them a private message (click on their name and select "send private message).
B: Click on the scales below their avatar and fill in the box.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:11 AM   #43
runningsoft

runningsoft can now change their title

Thanks so much, it worked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
A: Send them a private message (click on their name and select "send private message).
B: Click on the scales below their avatar and fill in the box.
runningsoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:00 PM   #44
~KawaiiFFA~
World Wide Web Warrior

~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics

If people think I'll reveal their rep comments, they'll be reluctant to send any more my way, right?

Come on, rep me...it will be our little secret...
Old 12-12-2012, 07:46 PM   #45
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

I would send you some saucy rep but unfortunately I have to spread the love before I can rep you again.
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:00 PM   #46
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~KawaiiFFA~ View Post
If people think I'll reveal their rep comments, they'll be reluctant to send any more my way, right?

Come on, rep me...it will be our little secret...
comment like this can result in you being gang reped
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:10 PM   #47
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
I saw a Law & Order: SVU episode about gang repping.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:37 PM   #48
~KawaiiFFA~
World Wide Web Warrior

~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
I would send you some saucy rep but unfortunately I have to spread the love before I can rep you again.
I tried to rep you earlier and got the same thing, lol.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:38 PM   #49
~KawaiiFFA~
World Wide Web Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
I'm rather terrified right now....

Also, repped for puns.

Last edited by ~KawaiiFFA~; 12-12-2012 at 09:43 PM.
~KawaiiFFA~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:09 PM   #50
besthandsomeman

besthandsomeman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbesthandsomeman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

What is a rep and why haven't I gotten one yet? Does not having one make me uncool??? I hope I am not uncool because that would be NOT COOL at all. *** rambles more confusingly about coolness lvl.
besthandsomeman is offline   Reply With Quote