Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 11-07-2010, 12:55 PM   #1
Candy_Coated_Clown

Candy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticed
Question Celebrity Chef Crushes

OK, is it me or does anyone else have a huge crush on Chuck Hughes from the show Chuck's Day Off?

I don't often develop celebrity crushes, but he's just too damn cute. I think what attracts me the most is amount of passion that comes through in his personality when he cooks and talks about the food he prepares on the show. It's quirky, energetic, and sexy.

Anyone else have any celeb chef or food personality crushes?

I didn't know if this was the proper forum to post this in, but I did since it's about celebrities in the entertainment sector of the food industry.
Candy_Coated_Clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 02:16 PM   #2
BlackBBW2010
Cultivate your curves :)

BlackBBW2010 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackBBW2010 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackBBW2010 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Jean Christophe Novelli, he is so French and sexy

Sometimes, I'm not entirely sure what he's saying, but it sounds goooood!!
BlackBBW2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 04:37 PM   #3
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

<3<3Tyler Florence <3<3
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 04:46 PM   #4
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

adam from man vs food and I really like Giada,just wish she didnt smile so darn big! lol

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 09:42 PM   #5
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

PamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I don't know if it's a crush, but I would love to spend the day with Adam Richman and Andrew Zimmern. I used to totally have a crush on Alton Brown, still really like him, but I think my big crush is now on Ming Tsai, I hope he wins The Next Iron Chef.
Old 11-07-2010, 10:22 PM   #6
Candy_Coated_Clown

Candy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticedCandy_Coated_Clown never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaLois View Post
I used to totally have a crush on Alton Brown, still really like him...
Same here! I SO love his passion for knowledge, learning, and information. Very intelligent, dynamic, and inspirational. Uber food geekery = sexy.

Actually, geek in general = sexy. lol
Old 11-07-2010, 11:12 PM   #7
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Mario Batali melts my butter. I dream about that guy. OMG. <drool>

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 12:06 AM   #8
HayleeRose

HayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized rep

Michael Simon. He's one of the iron chefs. He is just so cute, i have a thing for bald guys.

Also Anthony Bourdain and Adam Richman.
HayleeRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 12:08 AM   #9
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Anthony Bourdain

He smokes, he dranks, (he was sposed to stop but he caaant), and he cusses like a fucking sailor.
Old 11-08-2010, 12:11 AM   #10
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

yum yum yum.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg anthony_bourdain31.jpg (97.4 KB, 224 views)
File Type: jpg anthony-bourdain1226262193.jpg (23.2 KB, 222 views)
File Type: jpg bourdain_bone.jpg (54.3 KB, 222 views)
Old 11-08-2010, 12:14 AM   #11
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

ok, after further investigation- Chuck Hughes is FUCKING GORGEOUS.
Old 11-08-2010, 09:48 PM   #12
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

PamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post
Anthony Bourdain

He smokes, he dranks, (he was sposed to stop but he caaant), and he cusses like a fucking sailor.
He hates fat people, I can't watch him anymore.
Anthony Bourdain and Ted Nugent discuss obesity in America. They guys are the worst!!
Old 11-08-2010, 10:24 PM   #13
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

WHAT?! i'm scared to watch. What a disappointment
Old 11-09-2010, 12:11 AM   #14
HayleeRose

HayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized rep

Yea, i watched some of that... Very disappointing. more so at Ted, but yea. Guuh. yea horrible.
HayleeRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 10:29 AM   #15
lypeaches

lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

oooo...gotta say, Tom Calicchio (sp?), the judge of Top Chef. Also from Top Chef, Chef Hubert Keller is a silver fox.
lypeaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 11:27 AM   #16
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Only Nigella, but who doesn't have a crush on her?
Old 11-09-2010, 11:47 AM   #17
gobettiepurple
I'm your huckleberry

gobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by lypeaches View Post
oooo...gotta say, Tom Calicchio (sp?), the judge of Top Chef. Also from Top Chef, Chef Hubert Keller is a silver fox.
I agree with both these statements

Also, how can you not love rick bayless and all his spiceyness muy caliente!
Old 11-09-2010, 12:14 PM   #18
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Scott Conant
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 01:04 PM   #19
Candy_Coated_Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Yes, she's awesome. I love the comfort she has with herself and her original brand of sensuality and passion.
Old 11-09-2010, 01:42 PM   #20
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

David Rocco... Dolce Vita!
Old 11-09-2010, 03:20 PM   #21
archivaltype
shake n bake

archivaltype has super-sized reparchivaltype has super-sized reparchivaltype has super-sized reparchivaltype has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayleeRose View Post
Michael Simon. He's one of the iron chefs. He is just so cute, i have a thing for bald guys.

Also Anthony Bourdain and Adam Richman.
Oh loooooord yes. I love that man

:confused:
archivaltype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 04:53 PM   #22
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamitch View Post
Scott Conant
He is a cutie. Love that he is getting chubby. BUT he can be so douchie!
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 06:24 PM   #23
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I like that sexy blonde aussie on Take Home Chef

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 06:56 PM   #24
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I have a TOTAL girl crush on Nigella.

Curtis Stone isn't so bad either.
Old 11-10-2010, 01:05 AM   #25
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

In another life, I'm Graham Kerr

And Paula Deen is my Mom.

Last edited by Fuzzy; 11-10-2010 at 01:08 AM.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote