Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 11-09-2010, 02:22 PM   #1
bigbellyroll

bigbellyroll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigbellyroll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Wink Underwear Preferrences

I just now realized that this is probably a fashion thing but I don't really think of UW as fashion as much as necdessity. For those of you with bigger harder bellies, what's the most comfy uw you've found and do you go over or under the belly. I'm selfconsious so I can't get over the fact that wearing my undies like a trucker may be better.
bigbellyroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 05:07 AM   #2
bonified
cannabis connoisseur

bonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 club

at any weight, for me always the best underwear has been no underwear
Old 11-11-2010, 05:51 AM   #3
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I preffer to have my belly and butt firmly in my underwear hence the change from the bikini style (slightly shorter sit on the hips) to the waist highs at lisas lacies (hmm I think ishould get paid for all the free wom advertising I do for them) but as an ssbbw they are not only the most comfy undies I have found but also waist high means no more having to stop to hoik up falling undewear

that and for me the long lasting factor and non wedgie ness of them is win win

I do have some cute/sexier stuff but it wouldnt last outta the house
Old 11-11-2010, 11:53 AM   #4
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I usually just buy the high cut briefs from Just My Size or Fruit of the Loom. I do like some boy short types too.
I wear over the belly too. i don't have enough butt to do underbelly and have them stay up.
HottiMegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 12:48 PM   #5
Sydney Vicious

Sydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized rep

I'm pretty flexible with my underoos, normally they're Cacique bikini style though. Thongs for with tighter pants and boyshorts alllwaayyyssss with a short dress, I don't want all of my goodies showing if I get caught in a breeze!!
I'm alwayys wearing mine under my belly, I found that the lower cut undies fit perfectly under my tummy while staying up over mah booty

and always, ALWAYS, cotton only : )
Old 02-23-2011, 02:09 PM   #6
MeltzNyoMouf

MeltzNyoMouf has said some nice things
Default my fav

I wear them all but the boy shorts are my favs!
MeltzNyoMouf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 03:22 PM   #7
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I too go over belly...I really like the Cacique seamless briefs at Lane Bryant. This panty also comes in boyshorts, hipsters, bikinis, and thongs, but I'm like spiritangel and don't like to be tuggin' and pullin' on rolling underthings all day, so I go mainly with the briefs. I do own other panties (in different styles and different fabrics) for times when I'm more concerned about seeing panty lines OR when I'm concerned with the sexiness factor of the panties more than comfort (like times when I anticipate they may not be on for very long anyway).
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 03:37 PM   #8
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

For some sexy days in the summer, thongs. For everyday wear, high-cut briefs. They are so comfortable.

Last edited by KittyKitten; 02-24-2011 at 03:39 PM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 05:42 PM   #9
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Black girl briefs. All day - every day Comfortable and sexy!
Old 02-24-2011, 06:06 PM   #10
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like hi-cuts, thongs, briefs, hipsters and boyshorts, oh and I have a few pair of gorgeous thongs with faux pearls as the actual thong that are nice in theory but until I get to a fabric store and buy at least double the length of the strand attached, are just pretty things to look at. Ouch. LOL

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 09:04 AM   #11
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
gorgeous thongs with faux pearls as the actual thong
Honey, I think those are called anal beads...

I go with boyshorts most often, and always pull 'em up. I like to feel contained in my clothing (for lack of a better word) and prefer snugger panties to looser ones.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 12:01 AM   #12
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's a toss up between no knickers, or knickers that hug really well.
Old 03-05-2011, 01:12 AM   #13
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Boyshorts - really cute ones. Nice booty hug and they sit under my belly comfortably.
Old 03-05-2011, 07:33 AM   #14
BBWBecky

BBWBecky can now change their title

I wear fruit of the loom..cotton strech briefs.....they are really comfortable
BBWBecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 02:35 PM   #15
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Boy shorts are my faves and I also like hipster, cheekies, thongs, or bikinis. And I agree with Casting Pearls...I love when they have the little adornments on the back
Old 03-06-2011, 05:26 PM   #16
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Usually boyshorts or hipsters.. always over the belly.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 01:06 PM   #17
FatGirl_18

FatGirl_18 can now change their title

Bikini and thongs. Always under the belly, I love feeling my free belly. :]
FatGirl_18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 10:34 AM   #18
rubenesquehunny

rubenesquehunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesrubenesquehunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

no panties
Old 03-13-2011, 01:42 PM   #19
tuffghost

tuffghost has said some nice things

For the last 3 years or so I've found boy-shorts (or cheeky-shorts) to be the most comfortable uw. However, I've also noticed the waistband on some of them dig into my belly, or ride up causing rather uncomfortable wedgies. For the most part, this style is a win for me.
tuffghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 04:38 AM   #20
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

I wear briefs under the belly. I find it to be the most comfortable.
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 09:57 AM   #21
LalaCity

LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacone View Post
What are black girl briefs?
LalaCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 06:12 PM   #22
mel
This is My year!..again:)

mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am in love with LB's seamless hipsters!!! they are the MOST comfortable panties I have ever had..now I just keep buing them..argh

"Do I see sheets of plastic in your future?"
mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 05:47 PM   #23
Hathor
stolen child

Hathor does more than just post hot picsHathor does more than just post hot picsHathor does more than just post hot pics

I absolutely love the hipster panties from Lane Bryant. Unfortunately, I can never find the matching panties for my bras so I end up with full briefs.
Hathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 06:00 PM   #24
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hipsters or boy shorts...totally comfy and super sexy
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 06:48 PM   #25
MaryClaire

MaryClaire does more than just post hot picsMaryClaire does more than just post hot picsMaryClaire does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacone View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LalaCity View Post
What are black girl briefs?
I was wondering the same thing?!?!?!?
MaryClaire is offline   Reply With Quote