Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-08-2011, 06:53 AM   #26
Nose_body_knows

Nose_body_knows can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNose_body_knows can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Statistically we swallow up to eight spiders in our lifetime.

I sleep with my undies on, but thats it. Usually sleep snuggleing with my wife

as for confessions...ummm I pee'd in a swimming pool when I was a kid.

:doh: - stop hitting yourself!!
Nose_body_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 07:29 AM   #27
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nose_body_knows View Post
Statistically we swallow up to eight spiders in our lifetime.
That's a hoax, actually; Snopes started it to see how fast that little factoid would spread.
Old 02-08-2011, 08:59 AM   #28
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC I'm so cold right now my nipples are standing to full attention.
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 04:13 PM   #29
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingAmy View Post
I think that's more of an invite than a confession
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 03:36 AM   #30
Nose_body_knows

Nose_body_knows can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNose_body_knows can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Confessions part three by weird al is really funny...

Old 02-12-2011, 12:02 AM   #31
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
That's a hoax, actually; Snopes started it to see how fast that little factoid would spread.
..How many -do- we swallow in our lifetime, then? I want to know if I've filled my quota!

[I've woken up with a spider leg in the back of my throat on three seperate occasions. C'mon man.. I gotta be close. ]
Old 02-12-2011, 06:12 AM   #32
Surfrider78

Surfrider78 has said some nice things

Quote:
Hi Amy...seeing as you are in the UK, I understand...but I live in NC on the US, and it's right at 0 deg C...so all the girls here have their nips at full attention as well! *LOL*
Surfrider78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 07:23 AM   #33
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Plump Princess View Post
..How many -do- we swallow in our lifetime, then? I want to know if I've filled my quota!

[I've woken up with a spider leg in the back of my throat on three seperate occasions. C'mon man.. I gotta be close. ]
Okay, maybe it's older than Snopes, but still: http://www.snopes.com/science/stats/spiders.asp

You may want to invest in something that kills spiders, though.
Old 02-13-2011, 12:05 AM   #34
Nose_body_knows

Quote:
mustof spread fast, I read it on the back of a womans necessity packaging.

Old 02-13-2011, 01:06 PM   #35
Your Plump Princess

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Okay, maybe it's older than Snopes, but still: http://www.snopes.com/science/stats/spiders.asp

You may want to invest in something that kills spiders, though.
Like a man?
Old 02-13-2011, 01:07 PM   #36
Your Plump Princess

I confess yesterday I bought two new thongs, and I am absolutely head-over-heels in love with them!
Old 02-13-2011, 06:39 PM   #37
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Plump Princess View Post
I confess yesterday I bought two new thongs, and I am absolutely head-over-heels in love with them!
Pics or it didn't happen.
Old 02-13-2011, 07:04 PM   #38
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

I confess that i'm sitting here on the forum instead of going over and laying in bed with my boyfriend. To be fair though, my sinuses have decided to fail on me and i'm bunged up like a bitch! Ugh >_<
Deacone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 03:43 PM   #39
PigPen
The Southeast Beast

PigPen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPigPen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPigPen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Pics or it didn't happen.
dammit she beat me to it. so, ditto.
PigPen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 05:42 PM   #40
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC i've had an empty house for 2 weeks now (house sitting) and only tonight did I feel like calling up my fuck buddy......he turned me down coz he was working late. Dammit!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 02:06 PM   #41
AmazingAmy

It's been 5 months since any form of intimacy, and today I caught myself daydreaming about a few of the games me and my last partner used to play. I don't want sex, I just want to have a good wrestle (and to lose). But that's not going to happen in this town.
Old 05-04-2011, 02:15 PM   #42
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
It's been 5 months since any form of intimacy, and today I caught myself daydreaming about a few of the games me and my last partner used to play. I don't want sex, I just want to have a good wrestle (and to lose). But that's not going to happen in this town.
Oh I love being overpowered like that.
Old 05-04-2011, 02:20 PM   #43
AmazingAmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Oh I love being overpowered like that.
Let's fight, woman.
Old 05-04-2011, 02:28 PM   #44
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Let's fight, woman.
Oh hells yes. Let's get Blackjack to take photos while we do.
Old 05-04-2011, 02:40 PM   #45
AmazingAmy

Quote:
My grin: it is wry.
Old 05-04-2011, 02:42 PM   #46
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Quote:
Fuck that shit, I want in on this action.
Old 05-04-2011, 02:48 PM   #47
AmazingAmy

Sigh. Two against one means we'll have to let you win, just to be fair.
Old 05-04-2011, 02:56 PM   #48
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Fuck that shit, I want in on this action.
Well, that was a given

Quote:
Sigh. Two against one means we'll have to let you win, just to be fair.
Oh, this would be a hell of a lot of fun.
Old 05-08-2011, 11:01 AM   #49
AmazingAmy

Just saw the funniest moment in a porno ever.

Two guys taking turns licking a girl out. One guy to the other: "Oh Dave, I can taste your chewing gum!"
Old 05-08-2011, 11:27 AM   #50
milmoo1

milmoo1 has said some nice things

ok ya'all making old single guy horny!
milmoo1 is offline   Reply With Quote