Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 11-18-2010, 09:24 PM   #26
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
That is all well and good in theory, but really, are delivery drivers' wages going to start going up because a few people stop tipping?

-Rusty
Delivery Drivers here in Scotland and I imagine in England but can't say for sure, don't get a wage for the night they work, their wage is the delivery fee. Some of the places I order from are less than half a mile away and they charge 1.50 delivery. I think that's pretty good going for him, though i usually give between 50p and 80p on top. Very few places in this city deliver beyond a two mile radius.

We wait an hour usually for Indian food, and the guys are always run ragged, so theyre probably making around 15 an hour plus about another 10 in tips. Not so much on quieter nights, but they do just fine.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 12:36 AM   #27
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I only tip for good service. Of course, around here, it's pretty damn hard to come by.
Old 11-19-2010, 12:42 AM   #28
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

I still tip for take-out. Not as much as traditional wait service or delivery though.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 07:37 AM   #29
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

I don't tip for take-out. The tip, as far as I'm concerned, is for the service - either waiting my table, or delivering food. If there's no delivery or wait service going on, no tip is necessary. For delivery or wait service, I always tip 20%.
Old 11-20-2010, 08:30 AM   #30
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If I'm picking it up, I don't care if it's McDonalds or Chinese food, I don't generally tip. I don't see much of a difference between them in terms of the process. I pay more already for certain foods because the process is more complicated and the raw materials cost more.

I try to tip well at a restaurant, because good service should be honored. I also leave a 10% tip at buffets. If I'm at a restaurant where they bus my table for me, I'll leave a small tip. If it's a place I frequent, I consider being more generous because people WILL remember. The ladies at my pedicure place fight over who gets to perform the service for me, and I think my tip is within an appropriate range.

The one example that made me question what I'd been doing all along was the first time I went to a Starbucks drive-thru and there was a tip jar in the window. I didn't ask for anything out of the ordinary. I was driving, so there was no table they had to clean up after me. I don't tip at McDonalds. Why in the world would I tip to get a hot chocolate at Starbucks drive-thru either?
Old 11-20-2010, 09:15 AM   #31
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christov View Post
HA! I'd totally forgotten about that scene. Thank you. Chris Penn was one of my fav's -- much more so than his brother.

I don't tip for take-out. Tips are for service and stuffing that shit into a Styrofoam box doesn't qualify.

I tip generously for deliveries and for sit-down restaurant meals.

- Jim
Old 11-20-2010, 09:45 AM   #32
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I tip 20% at sit-down, maybe down to 15% if the service is lousy.

I don't tip at take-out if it's a place that does a lot of take-out. But if it's a sit-down restaurant that I'm getting take-out from, I tip a little to cover the time spent putting the order in, ringing it up, and bagging it. But usually $1 or $2. That seems the fairest to me.
Old 11-20-2010, 01:29 PM   #33
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

When I pick it up myself..I do not tip

I tip delivery people about 20% and sometimes on bad winter/rainy nights I give them more for daring to go out in the terrible weather to bring me food. (I worked in delivery for about 7 years and know that they basically live off of their tips)

When I am in a restaurant and the service is good I tip in the 20% range...but that's uncommon in my area. Most people here stick with the 15% gratuity.
Old 11-21-2010, 11:24 AM   #34
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Tooth View Post
If I'm picking it up, I don't care if it's McDonalds or Chinese food, I don't generally tip. I don't see much of a difference between them in terms of the process. I pay more already for certain foods because the process is more complicated and the raw materials cost more.

I try to tip well at a restaurant, because good service should be honored. I also leave a 10% tip at buffets. If I'm at a restaurant where they bus my table for me, I'll leave a small tip. If it's a place I frequent, I consider being more generous because people WILL remember. The ladies at my pedicure place fight over who gets to perform the service for me, and I think my tip is within an appropriate range.

The one example that made me question what I'd been doing all along was the first time I went to a Starbucks drive-thru and there was a tip jar in the window. I didn't ask for anything out of the ordinary. I was driving, so there was no table they had to clean up after me. I don't tip at McDonalds. Why in the world would I tip to get a hot chocolate at Starbucks drive-thru either?
Why should good service be honoured? Isn't it the job that they are paid to do, and if they don't provide good service they should be sacked?

In question to another person's post, WHY would you tip "lousy service" anything at all, never mind 15% ? Again, it's their job to serve you well! If I had lousy service, I'd firstly complain to the management about the lousy service, then I'd leave no tip. And I REALLY don't think I'm being bad in that, lol.

Last edited by Ruby Ripples; 11-21-2010 at 11:26 AM.
Old 11-21-2010, 01:19 PM   #35
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well some restaurants have a policy where the tips are divided amongst the workers. So just because the waiter was shit, don't punish the hostess, cooks, busboys, etc.
Old 11-21-2010, 03:04 PM   #36
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
Well some restaurants have a policy where the tips are divided amongst the workers. So just because the waiter was shit, don't punish the hostess, cooks, busboys, etc.
Some, but not all? If a poor waiter/waitress isnt bringing in the tips, it should be a message to the management to get rid of them.
Old 11-22-2010, 10:18 PM   #37
Paquito
don't July to me

Just saying is all. But I usually just inform a supervisor that the waiter was shitty instead of possibly stiffing the entire team.
Old 11-23-2010, 04:57 PM   #38
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
Just saying is all. But I usually just inform a supervisor that the waiter was shitty instead of possibly stiffing the entire team.
Exactly. This is how it is in most diners, in my experience. No matter how shitty your waitress was, there's probably some poor guy who gets treated like crap waiting for a cut.
Old 01-01-2011, 02:04 AM   #39
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't tip for take-out. I tried to tip a busboy separately once, but he avoided me like the plague every time I made eye contact with him after refilling my drink twice. I only tip at buffets where they fill your drinks or where we leave a lot of plates, if I find someone constantly cleaning up after us I will leave a little something behind. One time, at a Pizza hut, a busboy smiled at me so I left a few bucks on the table. It came out of my vending machine money because we were eating at the buffet and the drinks are self serve so we had already decided not to tip on the card. I went without my peanut M&Ms because of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 02:52 AM   #40
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't tip for any of them, because we don't do that here.
Old 01-01-2011, 03:35 AM   #41
shuefly pie
catty whompus

shuefly pie does more than just post hot picsshuefly pie does more than just post hot picsshuefly pie does more than just post hot pics

Sure I tip them! I tip pretty much anyone who provides me with a personal service.
shuefly pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 07:40 AM   #42
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I didn't realise how important tipping was in the US and Canada until looking at this thread. I'd assumed it was a cultural/courtesy that you were particularly serious about, like us Brits are with queuing...

There's a slight Americanisation over here where tipping has come to be encouraged, but it doesn't cause friction if we choose not to. If I'm feeling generous or satisfied I'll tip restaurants about 2-3 irreguardless of what the fare/bill was, but it's certainly not expected. I've never heard of tipping bartenders, though. Our minimum wage laws are generally very good here, so we don't need to rely on tips to make a living. They're just seen as a sweet perk.
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 08:24 AM   #43
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingAmy View Post
I didn't realise how important tipping was in the US and Canada until looking at this thread. I'd assumed it was a cultural/courtesy that you were particularly serious about, like us Brits are with queuing...

There's a slight Americanisation over here where tipping has come to be encouraged, but it doesn't cause friction if we choose not to. If I'm feeling generous or satisfied I'll tip restaurants about 2-3 irreguardless of what the fare/bill was, but it's certainly not expected. I've never heard of tipping bartenders, though. Our minimum wage laws are generally very good here, so we don't need to rely on tips to make a living. They're just seen as a sweet perk.
I've often tipped bartenders here so I know its not unheard of. Usually its just rounding it up to the nearest pound so I don't have to fuck about waiting for the change tbh haha
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 08:58 AM   #44
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingAmy View Post

Tipping bar staff is a very traditional and old fashioned thing in the UK which seems to have almost died out, probably due to modern bars. I remember 20 yrs ago going to new bars and nobody tipped, and going to old pubs where everyone tipped.

Im assuming that you're either not on minimum wage, or you don't live away from your parents if you are. Minimum wage is about 5.20 an hour if youre under 21, which is impossible to live on and is VERY far from good.
Old 01-01-2011, 09:11 AM   #45
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
Tipping bar staff is a very traditional and old fashioned thing in the UK which seems to have almost died out, probably due to modern bars. I remember 20 yrs ago going to new bars and nobody tipped, and going to old pubs where everyone tipped.

Im assuming that you're either not on minimum wage, or you don't live away from your parents if you are. Minimum wage is about 5.20 an hour if youre under 21, which is impossible to live on and is VERY far from good.
I'm on minimum wage, which is now 5.93 for 21 and over, and I do live with my parents. I'm not able to afford a proper home on my own, but even on a good wage most people live with someone else to share the burden, so I don't think tipping would make a drastic difference to the standard of living achieved on minimum wage. I agree it isn't fantastic, but it's better than what I'm hearing in this thread where there doesn't even seem to be a minimum in some countries, or even proper laws. I should've specified I meant UK minimum wage was good in comparison. And it must be a generational thing as I've never heard of that tradition.
Old 01-01-2011, 10:17 AM   #46
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Another Brit here...I don't tip for take-out if I'm collecting it and I've hardly ever ordered delivery so I'm not really sure what I do! Usually I'd round it up to the nearest I think. In restaurants I usually tip around 10%, up to 20% if the service has been particularly good. If the service has been bad, I don't tip.

When I was a waitress, I got paid 4 an hour because there was an assumption that tips made your average wage up to/beyond the minimum wage (which it did - I probably got about 6 an hour). That was about 5 years ago, though, I don't think tips are allowed to be included in minimum wage anymore.

I work in a pub now and am not supposed to take tips - it goes in a charity box. Partly due to the fact that tipping barstaff is not the culture here, and the fact the pub is a Wetherspoons (cheap!), the clientele are not really the tipping sort anyway so it doesn't matter! I still appreciate the thought though, if someone offers to buy me a drink too (that's more the practice here than tipping, although I'm not allowed to take drinks either!). I'll tip barstaff a bit (rounding up to the nearest or 2) if i order a cocktail or something off menu. Otherwise I don't bother - the drinks are expensive enough where I live! Ha!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 10:39 AM   #47
AmazingAmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Another Brit here...I don't tip for take-out if I'm collecting it and I've hardly ever ordered delivery so I'm not really sure what I do! Usually I'd round it up to the nearest I think. In restaurants I usually tip around 10%, up to 20% if the service has been particularly good. If the service has been bad, I don't tip.

When I was a waitress, I got paid 4 an hour because there was an assumption that tips made your average wage up to/beyond the minimum wage (which it did - I probably got about 6 an hour). That was about 5 years ago, though, I don't think tips are allowed to be included in minimum wage anymore.

I work in a pub now and am not supposed to take tips - it goes in a charity box. Partly due to the fact that tipping barstaff is not the culture here, and the fact the pub is a Wetherspoons (cheap!), the clientele are not really the tipping sort anyway so it doesn't matter! I still appreciate the thought though, if someone offers to buy me a drink too (that's more the practice here than tipping, although I'm not allowed to take drinks either!). I'll tip barstaff a bit (rounding up to the nearest or 2) if i order a cocktail or something off menu. Otherwise I don't bother - the drinks are expensive enough where I live! Ha!
That's also something I was thinking of but forgot to mention... employers here don't expect your wage to be made up elsewhere, which is one of the reasons UK minimum wage laws are fairer, I think. They may not be great, but at least they don't leave you to make up your income with random gestures of customer appreciation...
Old 01-03-2011, 11:41 PM   #48
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The wage laws for wait staff are abominable over here. In my view, wait staff should get minimum wage and be tipped on top of that. Minimum wage isn't a livable wage, so the tips would still be needed.

Fast food places with car hops use the same rules for the car hops. This makes being a car hop a bad career choice because people have a resistance to tipping for fast food.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:56 PM   #49
deepreflection
EruptIntoABev-Rage w/GLUG

deepreflection can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdeepreflection can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Tooth View Post

Why in the world would I tip to get a hot chocolate at Starbucks drive-thru either?
I think you hit the nail on the head but I'll give you an example where tipping at a Starbucks is probably appropriate. Here's an honest to god order from a regular (who was not a nice person btw):

"Double cup, tall, short shot, four pumps of vanilla, skim, no foam, leave an inch of room at the top, 130 degree latte."

As you pointed out, tipping for the complexity of preparation isn't required but as recognition for a job well done. Tipping is a nice gesture to your local 20 year old single mom, a college sophomore living in family housing. I suppose that's today's modern recoup of the Reservoir Dogs scene.

If I order a hot chocolate I don't tip 'em either. If I order 4 drinks for fam and friends, I do.

"Though this be madness, yet there is method in it" - William Shakespeare
deepreflection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 06:30 PM   #50
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I tip the pizza delivery guy/gal when I do order pizza. I figure most of them get paid minimum wage or just barely above it, so the tipping helps. My standard is 15% unless the service sucks.

Last edited by EMH1701; 01-09-2011 at 06:33 PM.
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote