Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 11-14-2010, 05:20 PM   #1
KitKat341990

KitKat341990 can now change their title
Default Morph WG Photos of Me

I'm not sure if this is the place to post it, if at all, but I'm requesting for any morpher to come out of hiding and take one the task of morphing me to 300 or so lbs? If interested PM me or reply in the thread, I'll provide photos for you to work with.

thanks.
KitKat341990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 06:06 PM   #2
bobsjers

bobsjers has said some nice things

I will be looking forward to seeing a morph. You look great now. But at 300? WOWWW!!!
bobsjers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 08:09 AM   #3
Markt

Markt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMarkt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMarkt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat341990 View Post
I'm not sure if this is the place to post it, if at all, but I'm requesting for any morpher to come out of hiding and take one the task of morphing me to 300 or so lbs? If interested PM me or reply in the thread, I'll provide photos for you to work with.

thanks.
Have you imagined yourself that size? I wonder what it would feel like to grow there...
Markt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 01:37 PM   #4
KitKat341990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markt View Post
Have you imagined yourself that size? I wonder what it would feel like to grow there...
Often but unsure about it really. Just wondering what I'd look like under someone's work.

No takers yet?
Old 11-15-2010, 02:45 PM   #5
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Fun

Quote:

thanks.
I think it might be fun to do a parody advertisement photo comparason, weight-gain instead of weight-loss. Most fun of all if the morph is of high quality.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 03:05 PM   #6
KitKat341990

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
I think it might be fun to do a parody advertisement photo comparason, weight-gain instead of weight-loss. Most fun of all if the morph is of high quality.
I'm game for that, you doing it or are you just mentioning an idea?
Old 11-15-2010, 03:57 PM   #7
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default No Artist

Quote:
I'm game for that, you doing it or are you just mentioning an idea?
No, Ma'me, I'm horrible with drawing curves and living creatures, in general. I'm just mentioning the idea.

Old 11-15-2010, 04:12 PM   #8
KitKat341990

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
No, Ma'me, I'm horrible with drawing curves and living creatures, in general. I'm just mentioning the idea.
Oh, okay. Anyone up to it? Im eager.
Old 11-16-2010, 10:31 AM   #9
Markt

Markt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMarkt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMarkt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

this is one morphing artist's work: http://deadprez132001.deviantart.com/#/d32f7w0
There are guys like this that have some solid skills. Not me unfortunately.
Markt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 11:38 AM   #10
KFD
I am Ironman

KFD is a member of the 500 clubKFD is a member of the 500 clubKFD is a member of the 500 clubKFD is a member of the 500 clubKFD is a member of the 500 clubKFD is a member of the 500 club

Hey Kat, I would try hitting up someone on curvage. They have subforums specificially directed to morph requests...

KFD
Old 11-20-2010, 07:41 PM   #11
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I would love to see what you would look like bigger.
Great idea.
I have no PC skills to do that.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 02:49 AM   #12
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

Deviant art is a good place to check. I sugest looking around for artists whose style you like and sending them a request. Good luck, I'm sure you'd look great
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 11:53 AM   #13
strathacker77

strathacker77 has said some nice things
Default OK, I'm game if you can wait for a little.

I'd love to do it. I'm in the middle of a move right now but can certainly try to find some time to give it a go. I haven't posted anything publicly, but I am a graphic designer and am pretty good at it. Let's just say this would not be my first time around the block. I can email a "reference" photo if need be :o)
strathacker77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 10:38 AM   #14
fattenthatbelly

fattenthatbelly has said some nice things

id be up for the challenge :]
fattenthatbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 04:40 PM   #15
octodon2

octodon2 has said some nice things

I could try something if you send me some pictures but it might take sometime since im in college
octodon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 09:38 PM   #16
maxi

maxi has said some nice things

Quote:
Oh, okay. Anyone up to it? Im eager.
Hey Kitkat,
So, I just sent you a first go at morphing you. Hopefully you like. Not sure I got you up to 300 lbs. But close maybe?
maxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 10:36 PM   #17
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oooo I want to see it!
Old 02-15-2011, 10:41 PM   #18
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Snarkedy, Snarkedy...

LOL, KitKat, forget morphing, you've had enough time to have put on about 25 lbs IRL!, Just snarkily saying.

Old 02-25-2011, 08:52 PM   #19
Tracii

Any updates? Just curious Kit Kat.
Old 02-26-2011, 08:44 PM   #20
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Any updates? Just curious Kit Kat.
Is Kit Kat for real or a troll?

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 10:27 PM   #21
maxi

maxi has said some nice things

Don't see any reason to suspect she is. I hope not anyway... I worked for a while on these things...
maxi is offline   Reply With Quote