Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 11-24-2010, 07:25 AM   #26
TimeTraveller
Not Enough Hours in Day

Location: Small town Illinois guy now in the big city of Chicago
TimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized rep

Another major turn-on is watching fat women swing their arms with great vigor when they walk. I always thought we humans naturally swing our arms because it helps maintain our balance, and this Dutch study seems to back it up. I could have told them that! Fat women probably swing their arms so enthusiastically as they walk to compensate for their extra weight, and maybe also because their fat sways and shakes and continually shifts their balance with each step. Some fat women say they move their arms less as they gained weight, though. Maybe because they also walk slower? I know my wife swings her arms much more (and her fat bounces much more) now than when she was thinner.

I love to watch fat women walk down flights of stairs, but that's simply because their fat shakes so much as they step down.

Mystery solved – by Ministry of Silly Walks
Scientists' experiments with volunteers help prove why we swing our arms
The Independent, Wednesday, 29 July 2009
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...s-1764014.html
Quote:
a study based on the movements of 10 volunteers who were asked to perform a series of unnatural walks under experimental conditions has shown that swinging the arms in opposition to the legs significantly increases the efficiency of walking.

The study, published in the journal Proceedings of the Royal Society B, also found that the natural swinging motion of the arms tended to counteract the twisting motion or "torque" of the body, created by the movement of the two legs along a straight path.
Old 11-24-2010, 09:08 AM   #27
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm pretty sure Luna Love and Star Struck have both done sets in that sort of playground setting. Drop both ladies a mail - probably about a year or so back. LOL! I probably just sounded like a total stalker but I always found sets like that intriguing too
Old 11-24-2010, 02:35 PM   #28
mick_geek
Geeky irish nerd

mick_geek can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmick_geek can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

ahhh 2 out of 3 aint bad (losing my hair and rather nerdy/geeky) dont do suits and ties tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphicsgal View Post
Bald heads
Ties
Nerdy men
mick_geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 12:54 AM   #29
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Older men [30's-50's]
Nerds/Gamers/Geeks
Artistic Souls

Last edited by Your Plump Princess; 11-25-2010 at 01:01 AM.
Your Plump Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 02:36 AM   #30
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Plump Princess View Post
Older men [30's-50's]
Nerds/Gamers/Geeks
Artistic Souls

Agreed...however, instead of artistic...I love GENIUS/über nerds (Orgo Chem majors...come, let's make chemistry!)
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 10:16 AM   #31
Noir

Noir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging in

Female Gamers/Nerds = amazingly hot
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 05:30 PM   #32
gobettiepurple
I'm your huckleberry

gobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
Agreed...however, instead of artistic...I love GENIUS/über nerds (Orgo Chem majors...come, let's make chemistry!)
omg I thought I was the only one who had secret jones for orgo chem boys! hahahaha! hilarious

I will take your orgo chem major and raise you an analytical math major or a philosophy phd student! hahaha!
Old 11-26-2010, 05:31 PM   #33
Christov
On Timeout

Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Chainsaws and juggling household pets.
Christov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 10:17 PM   #34
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobettiepurple View Post
omg I thought I was the only one who had secret jones for orgo chem boys! hahahaha! hilarious

I will take your orgo chem major and raise you an analytical math major or a philosophy phd student! hahaha!
agreeeed!
Old 11-26-2010, 11:15 PM   #35
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

pinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 club

1, Hairy chests

2, Guys who can make things from wood (I dunno why)

3, Blushing

4, Someone who makes a good cuppa tea

5, arborists...it's the harness thing round the butt

6, bald heads

7, someone who will wear a posing pouch now and then
pinkylou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 10:30 AM   #36
Noir

Noir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Female Gamers/Nerds = amazingly hot
Also, a girl with confidence in herself and her choices. Not sure why, but also a girl who enjoys 420. For some reason that really gets me.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 11:42 AM   #37
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh! Also, Romantics

Relaxed guys
(Guys that, 6/10 would like to just chill and play video games with me instead of going rock climbing with me, or some high-strung crap. )

Guys that love to joke around Reaaaally get me going.
I can't stand serious "RARMUSTBEFRUMPY" dudes.
Old 11-28-2010, 04:44 PM   #38
TFG

TFG has said some nice things

Squishy belly fat
TFG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 02:47 AM   #39
Takeshi
That's how my sushi rolls

Takeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going on

i have a few turn ons. lol :
1. A big, soft belly
2. big arms
3. dimple-knuckles on their hands...idk why but i love a girl with chubby hands that makes dimples over their knuckles on the back of their hands. ^_^
4. a big round butt
5. plump boobs
Old 11-29-2010, 02:03 PM   #40
mick_geek
Geeky irish nerd

mick_geek can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmick_geek can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

IF it helps, i have a first class honours BSc in chemistry and a PhD in chemistry, would be generally ueber nerdy

making chemistry is fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
Old 11-29-2010, 02:05 PM   #41
mick_geek
Geeky irish nerd

My 0.02$:
PhD in chemistry and two postdoctoral positions....

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobettiepurple View Post

Old 11-29-2010, 02:10 PM   #42
mick_geek
Geeky irish nerd

Interesting...i dont do things with wood and I have a full head of hair..otherwise, check! (check out my profile one more time) Hiya!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkylou View Post
1, Hairy chests

2, Guys who can make things from wood (I dunno why)

3, Blushing

4, Someone who makes a good cuppa tea

5, arborists...it's the harness thing round the butt

6, bald heads

7, someone who will wear a posing pouch now and then
Old 11-29-2010, 08:05 PM   #43
Silver Fox

Silver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeTraveller View Post
My major turn-on is watching a certain SSBBW just being herself. She's intelligent, witty, charming etc. etc. etc. AND is my wife of 30-plus years. We've known each other since we were 7, so the fact she became a very fat woman is incidental, but it's a fantastic incidental.

Now that I think about it, though, I do find incredibly sexy:
1. Watching her very fat, well-proportioned figure jiggle and sway as she walks.
2. Her wide butt fills and overfills her desk chair.
3. Watching her maneuver and lift her supersize self as she stands up.
4. Her fat fills her lap when we sit down to dinner. Restaurant seating can be hazardous, but we've had plenty of practise and we're pretty adept at it now.
5. Last weekend we went to a cocktail party. My wife was dressed to the nines, and I was absolutely smitten to see her large breasts and huge rolls of belly fat stretch her dress. I could hardly take my eyes off her. "Your husband really loves you, doesn't he?" If only they knew how much! She's the best thing that ever happend to me, I thank God I met her in 2nd grade, and to this day I'm very proud to be seen with her.

My wife is not altogether pleased to be as fat as she is, but she is happy I find it a perpetual turn-on, so she makes the most of it — provided it doesn't reduce me to a blithering idiot more than usual.
Surprised no one else has commented on your post. I think you are a very fortunate man and I am very jealous!
Silver Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 12:33 AM   #44
FatAndProud

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick_geek View Post
IF it helps, i have a first class honours BSc in chemistry and a PhD in chemistry, would be generally ueber nerdy

making chemistry is fun
You're probably married. They're always married
Old 12-02-2010, 03:38 PM   #45
chrissteph

chrissteph has said some nice things

A BBW in NOTHING but her pantyhose !!!
chrissteph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 06:07 AM   #46
TimeTraveller
Not Enough Hours in Day

Location: Small town Illinois guy now in the big city of Chicago
TimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fox View Post
Surprised no one else has commented on your post. I think you are a very fortunate man and I am very jealous!
Thank you! I knew she was the right woman for me 30 years ago when I married her, just as I knew she was the right girl for me 45 years ago when I pulled her hair (gentlemen, DO NOT attempt this technique to pick up girls unless you're both in 2nd grade!), but I didn't realize she would be THIS wonderful.

To elaborate on a specific example: When we sit down to dinner at home I can admire her as her fat spreads out on her chair and in her lap directly across from me, a feast for the eyes. Generally I'm alert to her needs, so if she wants some sauce or other such item, I'm quick to bound over to the fridge to get it, and also admire her figure in her chair as I walk back. Last night she said, "Honey, you don't need to rush over all the time. I can perfectly well get it myself." So she maneuvers herself in her chair, leans forward and grabs the edge of the table, and hauls up her absolutely gorgeous huge bouncing rolls of fat hanging out directly in front of me as she stands up. I can also clearly observe her jiggly poetry in motion as she walks across the kitchen, reaches into the fridge, walks back, and then sits across from me again and adjusts herself. All I can say is, "O-k-k-k-kay, sweetie, if y-y-y-you insist (pant pant palpitate)."
Old 12-06-2010, 06:48 PM   #47
1love_emily
COLLEGE

1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Turn me on ;)

What turns me on is a tall guy, with a beautiful smile and beautiful eyes. I don't care about anything else. Except... this man must must must play a musical instrument. Piano, guitar, trumpet, trombone, hell, even flute! (All though, I will admit, I'm not that attracted to saxophonists).

I like concerts, sushi, ice cream, talking, listening to music, and talking about music.
1love_emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 08:53 PM   #48
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Intelligence

creativity

and

Passion
Old 12-07-2010, 06:39 AM   #49
elina86

elina86 can now change their title

My biggest turn-ons, regardless of whether it happens to me or anyone else, are (no significant order):

clothes getting tighter as the body grows fatter, especially around the belly
belly growing bigger, especially if it also jiggles a lot
trying to exercise with a huge fat belly
elina86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 10:00 AM   #50
wreckless1967

wreckless1967 can now change their title

Some of my turn on's
-Going to a lingerie store to ask for underwear, bra's especially on behalf of my lovely lady when I am away in the UK. The look on the faces of all those skinny mini shop girls when I ask if they have any 48G bra's, gets me everytime. You can just imagine what they must be thinking.
-Sometimes I have to give my girl a ride in my little japanese mini van (pan loaf vans as my mate calls em), you know the type?, its a bit of a tight squeeze for her to get in nowadays hmmmmmm, love it that I have to push my hand into her plump thigh to get 2nd gear and how the steering is soo heavy too.
-And of course watching her eat too much, so naughty but sooo hot too.
-Also love clothes shopping to get her the next size up, which seems to happen anually (now 24 -26)
-Best of all there is a certain restaurant we go to occasionally (very expensive) , I don't know what they put in there lovely food, cream, starch loads of butter etc, but when she is finished her stomach always look 15months pregnant after she has got home, sooooo sexy
wreckless1967 is offline   Reply With Quote