Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 12-07-2010, 03:17 PM   #51
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

major turn ons:

-scruffy faces, I love the feel of rough facial hair.
-cold hands, I like warm hands to, but cold hands on a hot full belly is
-glasses.
-scary/creepy man voice.
-being pampered
-ice cream cones
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 12:39 AM   #52
riplee

riplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized rep

-Intelligence
-Sense of Humor
-Black Tights ( or almost any color but especially black )
Old 12-08-2010, 08:46 AM   #53
PinkRodery
Rabid Squirrel

PinkRodery does more than just post hot picsPinkRodery does more than just post hot picsPinkRodery does more than just post hot pics

I like soft, round guys with strong arms.
Girls who look unique and arent afraid to be themselves.
Piercings, interesting style.
Good music taste and sense of humour.
More laid-back, but able to be serious should the situation arise.
Creativity and imagination.
Generally nice. I dislike people who don't think of other people and are constantly selfish.
Old 12-12-2010, 01:43 AM   #54
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

This turns me on:
  • fat women (+350lbs)
  • saggies (regardless the size)
  • soft hanging bellies
  • jiggling fat (women only)
  • social rejection of fat admiration
  • love to be seen with fat women
Old 12-16-2010, 12:14 PM   #55
KingColt

KingColt has super-sized repKingColt has super-sized repKingColt has super-sized repKingColt has super-sized rep

Sharp dressed ssbbws, I love it when they wear vests that the belly comes out of underneath and stuff like that. But other than that, pretty basic stuff like pretty faces, big butts, bellies and thighs.
Old 12-16-2010, 04:40 PM   #56
TimeTraveller
Not Enough Hours in Day

Location: Small town Illinois guy now in the big city of Chicago
TimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingColt View Post
Sharp dressed ssbbws, I love it when they wear vests that the belly comes out of underneath and stuff like that. But other than that, pretty basic stuff like pretty faces, big butts, bellies and thighs.
Genau! Exactly! My wife dresses sharply, and I give her extra compliments when she wears vests, so she wears them pretty often. I don't mention it's because vests showcase her belly and breasts hanging out, only that they flatter her very womanly figure. She knows my ulterior motive though.
Old 12-19-2010, 01:21 AM   #57
UnknownSpirit01
King of the ______

UnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized rep

Number 1 and definitely the most IMPORTANT: a girl who gives great hugs
If a girl can give an awesome hug, that's a turn on for me.
Also:
-She must know her sports (I quote my friend's dad saying "If a girl can talk sports, she is a keeper.")
-Have a great smile.
-Can make me happy whenever I see her.
Old 12-19-2010, 01:35 AM   #58
Meddlecase
I am a whorebath.

Meddlecase can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMeddlecase can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Nice hair. A passion for sex. Tattoos. A soft belly. Stretch marks. A filthy mouth. A picture of her mom on the wall.
Meddlecase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 03:35 PM   #59
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

GamersGamersGamers
-Drool-
Old 12-23-2010, 03:12 AM   #60
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Men who get that you have to go through my brain and soul to really warm me up - its not all about the physical
Self-confidence, self-esteem and self-respect
People ok with being different, not fitting
Strength - of conviction, of mind, of body and of heart
Men who know how to use words *gah!*
Men who make me feel safe and can handle me leaning on them - and me needing to lean on them
Old 12-23-2010, 11:24 AM   #61
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There are too many things that turn me on to make a definitive list but the one constant is brilliance and creativity.

Whether he excel in the arts, science or even mechanics, if he has gusto, skill and a gift for whatever drives his passions, he shines like a diamond to me.

Also confidence---If he thinks he isn't good enough then he probably isn't.

Last and most important-He has to worship me. That's non-negotiable.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.

Last edited by CastingPearls; 12-23-2010 at 11:26 AM.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 10:11 PM   #62
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yes! Confidence!
/SomehowForgot

But not ARROGANCE.
/Some Men Get The Two Confused.
Old 12-24-2010, 02:20 PM   #63
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Plump Princess View Post
Yes! Confidence!
/SomehowForgot

But not ARROGANCE.
/Some Men Get The Two Confused.

you know i have always felt that over confidence leads to cockiness,that's why i try to stay humble. over-confidence and cockiness kinda go hand and hand in a sense.
Old 12-31-2010, 08:34 PM   #64
grayfox63

grayfox63 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Plump Princess View Post
Oh! Also, Romantics

Relaxed guys
(Guys that, 6/10 would like to just chill and play video games with me instead of going rock climbing with me, or some high-strung crap. )

Guys that love to joke around Reaaaally get me going.
I can't stand serious "RARMUSTBEFRUMPY" dudes.
Romancing is where it all starts
grayfox63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 08:27 PM   #65
fluffyandcute

fluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized rep

To kiss me passionately
To rub my face while he kisses me
To hold me tight in his arms
To carress my thighs
To lick and kiss my neck

Just to name a few things
Old 01-03-2011, 08:32 AM   #66
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Whispering in my eat and tickling the back of my neck... do that, and I'm yours.
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 01:41 PM   #67
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
There are too many things that turn me on to make a definitive list but the one constant is brilliance and creativity.

Whether he excel in the arts, science or even mechanics, if he has gusto, skill and a gift for whatever drives his passions, he shines like a diamond to me.

Also confidence---If he thinks he isn't good enough then he probably isn't.

Last and most important-He has to worship me. That's non-negotiable.
Also----I cannot stress this one more: HONESTY.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 01-03-2011, 01:55 PM   #68
Brit_FA

Brit_FA can now change their title
Smile

Well this thread has been quite a turn on for me, as many of the ideas remind me of the sensual treats in store as my new wife and I start our marriage.

The contrast between the wonderful shape of a belly in pantyhose, and its beautiful softness when they come off, gets me every time. And on the subject of my obsession with the female belly, the way her belly spreads out ahead of her on the matress when she's lying on her side just makes me want to handle its glorious yielding weight in my hands.

Thanks to all for the input.
Old 01-03-2011, 02:20 PM   #69
weightedalternatives
Weighted Alternatives

weightedalternatives can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesweightedalternatives can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brit_FA View Post
Well this thread has been quite a turn on for me, as many of the ideas remind me of the sensual treats in store as my new wife and I start our marriage.

The contrast between the wonderful shape of a belly in pantyhose, and its beautiful softness when they come off, gets me every time. And on the subject of my obsession with the female belly, the way her belly spreads out ahead of her on the matress when she's lying on her side just makes me want to handle its glorious yielding weight in my hands.

Thanks to all for the input.
Now that is a turn-on. Being appreciated and having one's belly loved is a nice treat. I'm finding my new husband's obsession with fabrics against body parts is beginning to turn me on as well.
Old 01-07-2011, 09:08 PM   #70
sophie44

sophie44 can now change their title

cowboy hats, bull riders and nice strong hands
sophie44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 12:05 PM   #71
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I also love a guy who is stronger than me and loves to wrestle... and he has to win.
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 12:20 PM   #72
Kat

Kat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My major turn-on is a tall guy with well-trained latissismus dorsi muscles who whispers a silly joke in my ear while standing behind me.
Kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 12:20 PM   #73
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingAmy View Post
I also love a guy who is stronger than me and loves to wrestle... and he has to win.
Me too !

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 01-09-2011, 05:19 PM   #74
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Here are a few off the top of my head...

-curly hair (especially the kind that makes little ringlets as it gets longer, but I tend to like it shoulder length or shorter)
-plays an instrument really well (minus the guitar, that's too typical to be interesting to me)
-speaks another language
-not pretentious at all (very accepting of all, and I mean ALL, types of people)
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 06:10 PM   #75
IrishBBWQueen

IrishBBWQueen can now change their title

Unfortunately I like bad boys... and keep getting hurt...
Major turn ons:
Tattoos
Strong arms
Biceps
Big hands
Big tall men with big bellies
IrishBBWQueen is offline   Reply With Quote