Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 11-17-2010, 03:06 PM   #1
TheChubbyYoshi

TheChubbyYoshi has said some nice things
Default What do use your boobs for? - BBW Only Please!

Besides the obvious... whatever that may be for you.

If I'm lying down and reading, I'll lean my book on mine.
TheChubbyYoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 04:15 PM   #2
pinkylou
Freak on a Leash

pinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 clubpinkylou is a member of the 500 club

Try to offer them as pillows, but sadly no takers as yet lol! Good hand warmers though
pinkylou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 06:43 PM   #3
Sydney Vicious

Sydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized rep

handwarmers, hiding place for stuff/mini purse when I've got no pockets, pillows for those lucky enough :*, and as a means for free sushi hahaha!!
Old 11-17-2010, 07:03 PM   #4
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hand warmers, cell phone and money storage, weapons of mass destruction
Old 11-17-2010, 07:43 PM   #5
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Makeup and money storage, and yes, hand warmers. My cat likes to use them as a head rest too.
Old 11-17-2010, 08:01 PM   #6
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Money storage, lighter storage, fill out my shirts, and holding up things when I'm sitting or laying down. Like how I can rest my cellphone on them when sitting to watch TV and won't miss a single message cuz it's right in view and reach.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 08:27 PM   #7
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's where I hide my herbals and my ID.... I also lure men away from boobless women into my horrible cleavage clutches, but not lately.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 10:36 PM   #8
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I googled "Swiss army tits."

I wish I hadn't.

Anyway, I use my breasts as handwarmers, extra pockets, and a coin purse.
I was at the store one day, and needed some change. Not really thinking, I proceeded to fetch the dime out of my cleavage and hand the warm coin to the cashier. The young thing looked visibly mortified. I was embarrassed for about thirty seconds...
Old 11-18-2010, 01:41 AM   #9
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Giving boners, duh.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 02:07 AM   #10
SexybbwChanel

SexybbwChanel can now change their title

well...they are my weapons of mass seduction but on their night off, they serve as pillows for my bf, a place to sleep for my cat,storage, hand warmers and bra-fillers!!

My Blog
SexybbwChanel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 04:03 AM   #11
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

As a Mini-Purse, My boobs hold the following:

Phone
Remote
Lighter
Cigarette Pack
Lipstick/Gloss
Dollar Bills/Change
Wallet

I also use their Male-Magnet qualities for my own personal use.
Oh, I also put soda cans in them if I'm going up/down stairs.

I use them as pillows when I am seated at a table/desk.
I use them as hand-warmers in the cold.
I use them to soften tootsie-rolls that were left in a cold enviroment and thus made extremely hard. I use them to melt chocolates when I want something that will melt in my mouth.

More to come when I'm not braindedz.
Old 11-18-2010, 05:50 AM   #12
Luv2BNaughty
\m/o.O\m/

Luv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going on

My doggy likes to lay on my chest lol Other than that, they are just boobies. Oh, except if I'm carrying a crapload of stuff from my car, I'll squeeze my cell phone in between 'em until I get in lol
Old 11-18-2010, 09:56 AM   #13
gobettiepurple
I'm your huckleberry

gobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going on

Wow, you mean you can USE them for something? lol . . .

such great ideas, so little time!
Old 11-18-2010, 11:16 AM   #14
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

I was just using them as a pencil holder yesterday as I was doing some work.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 10:34 AM   #15
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

I notice that several women in this thread have said they use their boobs as hand warmers. Which prompts me to ask a question I've been dying to ask, but have been too embarrassed to broach the subject.

Let me preface my question with a little exposition. I have a particular habit when I'm hanging out on the couch, relaxing and watching tv. I have no idea when this habit started or why I do it. I unconsciously stick my hands under my shirt and under my boobs, much like some guys stick their hands down their pants and rest them on their junk when just hanging out and relaxing. I often catch myself doing it and trying to recall the impulse to put my hands under my boobs in the first place. I'm guessing my reason for doing it is to keep my hands warm.

Which brings me back to my question. Is this what you ladies mean when you say you use your boobs for hand warmers? Or am I just cracked in the head and have this unconscious habit that no one else in the world does and will remain unexplainable?

As far as boob usage, I sometimes use them to hold my sunglasses, or a writing instrument when my hands are otherwise full or occupied. The truth is, I could probably go swimming in the ocean with diamonds on and not lose them, but I really don't use my boobs as a holding compartment very often. Most things would just get gross and sweaty in there, and if I put a lipstick down my shirt, it would most certainly melt. That's not a mess I really want to clean up.
Old 11-24-2010, 06:55 PM   #16
Cynthia

Cynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging in

I use them as a shelf for catching sauces, dressings, and gloppy cuisine. Thanks to their effectiveness, I am growing a large, impressive collection of clothes that must be worn with scarves.
Cynthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 07:18 PM   #17
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirtiesgirl View Post
I notice that several women in this thread have said they use their boobs as hand warmers. Which prompts me to ask a question I've been dying to ask, but have been too embarrassed to broach the subject.

Let me preface my question with a little exposition. I have a particular habit when I'm hanging out on the couch, relaxing and watching tv. I have no idea when this habit started or why I do it. I unconsciously stick my hands under my shirt and under my boobs, much like some guys stick their hands down their pants and rest them on their junk when just hanging out and relaxing. I often catch myself doing it and trying to recall the impulse to put my hands under my boobs in the first place. I'm guessing my reason for doing it is to keep my hands warm.

Which brings me back to my question. Is this what you ladies mean when you say you use your boobs for hand warmers? Or am I just cracked in the head and have this unconscious habit that no one else in the world does and will remain unexplainable?

As far as boob usage, I sometimes use them to hold my sunglasses, or a writing instrument when my hands are otherwise full or occupied. The truth is, I could probably go swimming in the ocean with diamonds on and not lose them, but I really don't use my boobs as a holding compartment very often. Most things would just get gross and sweaty in there, and if I put a lipstick down my shirt, it would most certainly melt. That's not a mess I really want to clean up.
I personally use my boobs this way. You are not unique nor cracked in the head. I have caught myself on occasion about to do this in the shops, and stopping myself just in time. It is a very soothing position. I use my tummy this way too.
Old 11-24-2010, 07:45 PM   #18
PinkRodery
Rabid Squirrel

PinkRodery does more than just post hot picsPinkRodery does more than just post hot picsPinkRodery does more than just post hot pics

Holding my phone/ money/ ID when I go out. And pillows, of course. XD
Old 11-24-2010, 07:50 PM   #19
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I use them to distract men from gazing into my eyes.
Highly effective.
Too effective come to think of it.
They don't know their own strength.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 07:53 PM   #20
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I use them to distract men from gazing into my eyes.
Highly effective.
Too effective come to think of it.
They don't know their own strength.
This is where I mention the iBra: a combination media player and brassiere, designed for women who are tired of men staring at their boobs and not listening to them.

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 09:26 PM   #21
tattooU

tattooU has super-sized reptattooU has super-sized reptattooU has super-sized reptattooU has super-sized reptattooU has super-sized rep

My hands get cold a lot. Luckily i have my boobs to warm them. i generally tuck them between my opposite arm and my boob for optimal heating. Underneath seems like a tender spot to tuck my hands, then again, i have ice hands

i think the only other thing i use them for is a money holder when i'm getting drinks at the bar. It's always nice to get home, take your clothes off and find that you spent far less money than you thought.
tattooU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 02:12 AM   #22
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Also, if I'm someplace without a trash receptacle and I've no pockets, I put any little trash in them. (Gum wrapper, Ect.)

..And Yes.
It's a nice surprise when you go home from the bar, take off your clothes, and money falls from your boobs.

HOWEVER.
..It's NOT Nice, when you lose change to them. (I've had change fall down the drain in the shower because I've completely forgotten I had stuck it there. )
Old 11-25-2010, 06:37 PM   #23
luscious_lulu
Boobzilla

luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I used them at the movie theatre to perch my drink while I got a better hold on the cup. My sister laughed and said my boobs were quite useful.
luscious_lulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 07:29 PM   #24
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Talking

To get my husbands attention to do things around the house!Trust me it works!
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 06:58 PM   #25
LalaCity

LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!

I rest snacks on them when I'm eating in bed.
LalaCity is offline   Reply With Quote