Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 12-03-2010, 06:59 PM   #26
LalaCity

LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Plump Princess View Post
It's a nice surprise when you go home from the bar, take off your clothes, and money falls from your boobs.
Have you ever had, like, shrimp cocktail fall out?
LalaCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 03:46 PM   #27
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I believe I'm with many others on this - hand warmers. I've also been known to use my cleavage to hold money, cell phone and such when I haven't any pockets handy.

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 04:05 PM   #28
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Last night... I kept my friends' car keys in my cleavage, lol. Two sets of keys and they stayed in there through jumping, lots dancing, bending over, running around, etc. I've got some good boobs
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 04:25 PM   #29
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
Last night... I kept my friends' car keys in my cleavage, lol. Two sets of keys and they stayed in there through jumping, lots dancing, bending over, running around, etc. I've got some good boobs
Haha, I did the keys thing once, and keyed my own boob. OUCH!
Old 12-07-2010, 03:22 PM   #30
TheChubbyYoshi

TheChubbyYoshi has said some nice things

I once found a cookie, nice and warm.

But it left a bit of chocolate on my favorite bra. Sigh...
TheChubbyYoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 01:12 AM   #31
HayleeRose

HayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized rep

I use it to hold my phone waaaaay too often. I usually wear leggings out, and its just more handy than my purse. I also put money in there, and like someone said when you take your clothse off and find money in there later its awesome, but its not so awesome when that happens and I forget my phones in there, and then it falls on the floor.. I also find myself unconciously sticking my hands up my shirt and "warmers" yet its way more embarassing cause I live with my parents still. lol
HayleeRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 03:14 AM   #32
lucidbliss

lucidbliss carries a lot of weight on this boardlucidbliss carries a lot of weight on this boardlucidbliss carries a lot of weight on this boardlucidbliss carries a lot of weight on this boardlucidbliss carries a lot of weight on this boardlucidbliss carries a lot of weight on this board

My bf is always sticking his hands under my boobs when he tries to warm them up. My bosoms are also the world's greatest Iphone dock and mini storage. I'm trying find a way to use my boob heat to charge my phone but am still waiting to hear back from the nuclear physicist.
lucidbliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 06:04 AM   #33
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucidbliss View Post
My bf is always sticking his hands under my boobs when he tries to warm them up. My bosoms are also the world's greatest Iphone dock and mini storage. I'm trying find a way to use my boob heat to charge my phone but am still waiting to hear back from the nuclear physicist.
It's very possible to create an electrical charge from heat, but it's woefully inefficient.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:18 AM   #34
1love_emily
COLLEGE

1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Wow, I'm a dork

So the other day I was playing in a jazz band at a basketball game. I had only my good mouthpiece with me... and I didn't want to get it ruined. So I gently stuck it right up in between my boobs.

It was warm all night

When I realized what I had done, I felt it was acceptable to post it here.

Love, Emily
1love_emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 11:12 PM   #35
lalatx
has the worst intentions

lalatx makes people happy simply by logging inlalatx makes people happy simply by logging inlalatx makes people happy simply by logging inlalatx makes people happy simply by logging inlalatx makes people happy simply by logging inlalatx makes people happy simply by logging inlalatx makes people happy simply by logging inlalatx makes people happy simply by logging inlalatx makes people happy simply by logging in

Drink holder for myself and others. Glass bottles work best.
Pillow for others
Tractor beams to lure the opposite sex and sometimes the same sex
The best accessories ever
Old 12-17-2010, 02:32 PM   #36
Myn

Myn does more than just post hot picsMyn does more than just post hot picsMyn does more than just post hot picsMyn does more than just post hot pics

A holder for french fries while driving, as God intended. I once asked my little sister what skinny girls do to handle this vital need, but she said she just holds the container in her lap. Pfft.
Myn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 02:49 PM   #37
luscious_lulu
Boobzilla

luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Flotation devices in the pool.
Old 12-18-2010, 03:56 PM   #38
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've used them as ear warmers...for other people! I'd stand behind them, lean over a bit, and have my boobs cover their ears. It did get a bit chilly for me, but their ears were warm
penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 04:14 PM   #39
scroogey

scroogey does more than just post hot picsscroogey does more than just post hot picsscroogey does more than just post hot pics

i often put a lighter down the side of my boobs when i dont have any pockets, and also sometimes my draw.
scroogey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 09:36 PM   #40
patmcf

patmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by patmcf View Post
To get out of speeding tickets.
It has not worked thus far.
patmcf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 07:48 PM   #41
cute&curly

cute&curly has said some nice things

My cute little boobies aren't big enough to do much with.
I think they're fabulous though
Old 12-28-2010, 05:50 AM   #42
khrestel

khrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going on

I keep money, cellphone, pens, knitting needles and everything possible between or on them from time to time. I think my belly works better as handwarmer and I often stuck my hands under it when I sit BUT I do find myself fondling my breasts like stress toys when I'm thinking.
khrestel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 12:00 PM   #43
paintsplotch
paint me happy

paintsplotch has super-sized reppaintsplotch has super-sized reppaintsplotch has super-sized reppaintsplotch has super-sized rep

ive used mine to hold my cell phone....
cup holder
money holder.....
never change... just too cold.
i warmed a bottle between them once when power went out and i had my neice with me... it worked.... i run warm so .....

pillows

i like to wear stuff to show em off.... tasteful but good viewing.
Old 12-28-2010, 01:39 PM   #44
stephbreezy
The right amount of wrong

stephbreezy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesstephbreezy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

When its last call at the bar I usually hide a drink there and go order another!! Haha, then walk out with a hidden drink. Ive never been one to put things in my bra, only because my mom did and it would freak me out. They usually collect crumbs and when my guy starts touching them he's acknowledges them and Im like

haha.
Old 12-28-2010, 05:20 PM   #45
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I once cured a man of terrible hiccups using them.
Old 12-28-2010, 07:11 PM   #46
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelocs View Post
I once cured a man of terrible hiccups using them.
By flashing him or smothering him?
penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 08:17 PM   #47
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

By allowing him the privilege of resting his unworthy head on them.

He had horrible, pterodactyl-like hiccups for the whole day, and he had tried everything. I had gone over to his house to watch a movie. Finally, he says to me, I bet if I put my head on your chest, I'd stop hiccuping. I let him, and he stopped, and subsequently fell into a baby-like slumber.
Old 12-28-2010, 08:33 PM   #48
NurseVicki

NurseVicki can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNurseVicki can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Wink

as a crumb catcher want to eat the crumbs? Giggle
Old 12-29-2010, 09:46 PM   #49
Sabrina V

Sabrina V can now change their title

Besides the usual storage area and hand warmer. I use mine for obtaining one of the fastest cool down methods in the desert heat. One ice cold beverage nestled between them and I cool down instantly. Surface area of reactants boys and girls, surface area of reactants Big girls do it better! :P Sorry for the geek out... v.v
Sabrina V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 11:59 AM   #50
paintsplotch
paint me happy

paintsplotch has super-sized reppaintsplotch has super-sized reppaintsplotch has super-sized reppaintsplotch has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina V View Post
Besides the usual storage area and hand warmer. I use mine for obtaining one of the fastest cool down methods in the desert heat. One ice cold beverage nestled between them and I cool down instantly. Surface area of reactants boys and girls, surface area of reactants Big girls do it better! :P Sorry for the geek out... v.v
ive done that too! hehehe