Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 01-05-2011, 07:24 AM   #51
*Goofy*Girl*
Kimmy

*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed

To get what I want.
*Goofy*Girl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 10:49 PM   #52
stinescene

stinescene does more than just post hot picsstinescene does more than just post hot picsstinescene does more than just post hot pics

If I'm in class, I'll totally prop them up on the desk and use them as pillows. xD Haha.. I use them as a place to put things as well; I had a flash drive in there for more than 9 hours once, I had forgotten that I put it there.
stinescene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 08:31 AM   #53
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

tonight I was going to use them for slapping, as I lack the equipment for proper turkey slapping. I'd need to release them from my bra to do that properly, which I didn't feel like doing in the middle of a party, so I'll save that for another time.
Old 01-08-2011, 02:52 PM   #54
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Like most BBWs my fat went some places and not others. The only place I didn't get any was on my already small, boring boobs. I can't use them for anything!
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 03:45 PM   #55
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinescene View Post
If I'm in class, I'll totally prop them up on the desk and use them as pillows. xD Haha.. I use them as a place to put things as well; I had a flash drive in there for more than 9 hours once, I had forgotten that I put it there.
YES! I'm not alone!

BestPillowsEver,By the way..
Old 01-08-2011, 08:13 PM   #56
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Fill out my bra.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 02:46 PM   #57
Dmitra
Drawing down the moonpie

Dmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I've done the hand warming, money, cell phone, snack things, et cetera. I don't stay in hotels often but after one time locking myself out I started sticking the extra credit card key in my boobs when leaving the room.
Dmitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 06:04 PM   #58
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitra View Post
I've done the hand warming, money, cell phone, snack things, et cetera. I don't stay in hotels often but after one time locking myself out I started sticking the extra credit card key in my boobs when leaving the room.
That is my secret. Keep the cell phone in the pants pocket or purse, the key card in the cleavage. The issue is that the cell phone will kill the card. After 4 trips to the front desk my last hotel stay, I learned my lesson.
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote