Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 11-17-2010, 05:17 PM   #1
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default The Pioneer Woman is on Throwdown tonight

It's Bobby VS. Ree in a Thanksgiving Throwdown at the Ranch!

Starts at 7 pm CST!
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 06:02 PM   #2
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
It's Bobby VS. Ree in a Thanksgiving Throwdown at the Ranch!

Starts at 7 pm CST!
8 CST..not 7
Old 11-20-2010, 05:34 PM   #3
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It was a fun throwdown. It really has me wanting Thanksgiving food now! This year my Thanksgiving will be on Friday (Black Friday!) with some very dear friends.

(and they don't like me calling it Black Friday Dinner. )
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 05:39 PM   #4
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
It was a fun throwdown. It really has me wanting Thanksgiving food now! This year my Thanksgiving will be on Friday (Black Friday!) with some very dear friends.

(and they don't like me calling it Black Friday Dinner. )
It was a good one. She is a natural on camera!

lol..I don't blame them..it sounds like a curse or something! I hope it's yummy!
Old 11-21-2010, 01:57 PM   #5
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
It was a good one. She is a natural on camera!

lol..I don't blame them..it sounds like a curse or something! I hope it's yummy!
hmm...I hadn't thought of that. lol.

And I know it will be yummy. They make sure I get a lovely portion of crispy skin, and no guilt! Love that. Love them!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote