Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 11-27-2010, 06:41 AM   #1
Juice

Juice can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJuice can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Which 5 snacks you can't live without?

I 'll start with mine:

Nutella (I eat it everyday, any time, anywhere. I love eating it plain with a spoon as a dessert or over crackers, biscuits even salty crisps as a snack).
Bread, butter and apricot jam (perfect with my afternoon coffee)
Haagen Dazs (I always have a couple of large cartons at home that they disappear in no time. My perfect companion to a movie)
Egg rolls. Even if it's the only thing I'll have for dinner I never get bored of them.
Bananas (because we need our fruit also)
Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 08:08 AM   #2
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

oo, I'll play!
  • toast!
  • cereal and soymilk
  • ice cream, breyers natural or tofutti cuties in particular
  • chips and salsa
  • kettle cooked chips!
Old 11-27-2010, 02:41 PM   #3
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

- Nutella
- Cheese platter with crackers
- Fancy bread with chunks of salted butter
- Dry instant noodles especially spicy Asian varieties
- Honey roasted nuts particularly cashew, macademia and pistachio

Last edited by Cors; 11-27-2010 at 02:44 PM.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 08:42 PM   #4
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

1. Doritos (preferably Spicy Sweet Chili)
  2. Pickled Sausage (preferably Hot Head)
  3. Blue Diamond Smoked Almonds Habanero BBQ
  4. Sunflower Seeds Cracked Pepper
  5. Cheetos Flamin' Hot Puffs
Old 11-28-2010, 01:07 AM   #5
grundsau

grundsau has said some nice things

1) nuts, in particular, freshly roasted peanuts.
2) good pretzels, Tom Sturgis specials, for example.
3) cabot cheddar
4) the cracker of the moment; ritz, OTC, triscuit, &c.
5) homemade chex mix (as per the ORIGINAL RECIPE!)

"Of all the words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these;"What might have foo!""--Smokey Stover
grundsau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 05:32 AM   #6
Juice

Juice can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJuice can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I love crisps and doritos too! I think these are my number 6.
I also love rice cakes dipped in chocolate
Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 06:25 PM   #7
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

CHEESE!

Corn Nuts (Ranch flavor)
Lays potato chips (sour cream n onion)
Fruit Leather (Raspberry or strawberry)
Kazoozles (Punch and Lemonade flavors)
Nutella (on toast or by the spoonful)
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 07:31 PM   #8
Sydney Vicious

Sydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized rep

To pick just 5 is a challenge... but here we go!

1- Dots, i flippin love those chewy awesome little things
2- frozen coconut prawns, throw those bad boys in the oven and mmMMMM!!
3- Chili Cheese Fritos
4- BBQ Pork fried rice
5- nutella!!

I'm sure I'm gonna think of more better yummier things later, hmmmm...
Old 11-28-2010, 08:04 PM   #9
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

PamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions community

1. Nachos
2. Pizza rolls
3. Chocolate Chip ice cream
4. Carrots and spinach dip
5. Cheese
Old 12-27-2010, 04:15 PM   #10
GettingHeavierFL

GettingHeavierFL has said some nice things
Thumbs up

1- Doritos
2- Ice Cream
3- Mini Microwave Pizzas
4- Buttery Popcorn
5- Cheese & Crackers
GettingHeavierFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 04:58 PM   #11
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

1- sopressata
2- marinated mushrooms
3- boconccini
4- Ba Tempte half sour pickles
5- Vita pickled herring in wine sauce

(Five is VERY unfair!!! LOL Ten would have been better!)

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 06:44 PM   #12
knottyknicky
Hips like Cinderella

knottyknicky never has a post go unnoticedknottyknicky never has a post go unnoticedknottyknicky never has a post go unnoticedknottyknicky never has a post go unnoticedknottyknicky never has a post go unnoticedknottyknicky never has a post go unnoticedknottyknicky never has a post go unnoticed

1. olives. my favorite ones come from an italian grocery nearby, but in a pinch, the ones from the olive bar at whole foods do just fine.

2. cheese. i'm married to a French guy, so this is a no-brainer. We've got more cheese in our fridge than anything else.

3. REALLY GOOD chips + my homemade salsa. because I can't find good salsa anywhere in Pittsburgh.

4. Tortillas + butter + cinnamon + sugar

5. ice cream. i have to have some kind of a good quality vanilla ice cream in my freezer at all times.
knottyknicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 07:29 PM   #13
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
(Five is VERY unfair!!! LOL Ten would have been better!)
Keep going! You can have my five
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 07:34 PM   #14
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Keep going! You can have my five
YAAAAAAY!!! Thanks!

6- Pepperidge Farm Flavor Blast Pizza Blast Goldfish
7- Pignoli cookies
8- Olives alllllll kinds
9- San Margherita stick pepperoni
10- Thick cut pork roll (taylor ham)

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 09:02 PM   #15
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
YAAAAAAY!!! Thanks!

6- Pepperidge Farm Flavor Blast Pizza Blast Goldfish
7- Pignoli cookies
8- Olives alllllll kinds
9- San Margherita stick pepperoni
10- Thick cut pork roll (taylor ham)

I want all 10 of your snacks. Maybe even for New Year's Eve!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 11:43 PM   #16
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Reduced fat peanut butter
Edy's frozen fruit juice bars
Wheat Thins
cheeeeeeeese (lots of it)
Pickles

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 10:31 AM   #17
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

- Nutella (preferably a big helping on a spoon)
- Cheese (cheddar and white fruit stilton on toast)
- Kellog's Crunchy Nut
- Stuffed pasta
- Homemade tomato and basil pizzas!
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 11:10 AM   #18
fluffyandcute

fluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized rep

1. Oreo's
2. Dill Pickle Pringles
3. Reece's Peanut Butter Cups
4. Cheese & Crackers
5. ICE CREAM
Old 01-01-2011, 01:58 PM   #19
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

1. Beef jerky. Especially the peppered beef jerky.
2. Popcorn.
3. Chips
4. Ice cream
5. Cheese
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 04:53 PM   #20
KuroBara
"She Coo"

KuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging in

Roasted Nuts, especially peanuts and Brazils
Popcorn, home made, not store bought
Pork Rinds, original flavor, and especially the giant ones you can buy at latin supermarkets
Flaming Hot Cheetos
Kit Kats

FaceBook and FarmVille, Yo!Ville, Mafia Wars and Cafe World addict! ID: Geralyn Holmes
KuroBara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 07:35 PM   #21
SuperMishe
Single. Wanna mingle?

SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1. Reese's Mini PB cups
2. Cheese
3. Dunkin Donuts bagels
4. Premium Ice Cream
5. Lays Lightly salted potato chips
SuperMishe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 08:36 PM   #22
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

- Walkers' Baked ready salted crisps
- Crackers with butter
- Biscuits (particularly bourbons, hobnobs and/or golden crunch creams)
- Chocolate (Cadbury or Galaxy)
- Toasted crumpets with butter
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 10:15 PM   #23
jewels_mystery
Urban Hippie

jewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going on

1. doritos
2. nuts
3. munchos
4. Girl scout cookies
5. Sweet Maui onion kettle chips
Old 01-02-2011, 07:47 PM   #24
1love_emily
COLLEGE

1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1) Cupcakes. They are little individual cakes that you can eat four of! So good. I'm in love with Jones Bros. Cupcakes right now Especially the vanilla or the red velvet. YUMMS

2) Nachos. Extra cheese, maybe a little sour cream and definitely some salsa. Pace Picante medium

3) Fruit Snacks - little jelly blobs are awesome

4) Chocolate Chip Cookies.... need I say more?

5) hmmm probably mozzerella sticks. My friend and I had some today for lunch, and they were sooooo damn good

Love, Emily
1love_emily is offline   Reply With Quote