Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-30-2010, 10:41 PM   #1
GabbyBBy

GabbyBBy has said some nice things
Default I'm New!!

I'm a new member to this forum I'm a 29 year old, AA, SSBBW. Ladies and Gents please show me some LOVE!!!!

Last edited by GabbyBBy; 11-30-2010 at 10:44 PM. Reason: None
GabbyBBy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 04:12 PM   #2
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hi and welcome, Gabby. I'm East of you in Albany.

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 08:25 PM   #3
GabbyBBy

GabbyBBy has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFatGirl View Post
Hi and welcome, Gabby. I'm East of you in Albany.
Thank you.. Didn't think anyone was gonna reply . Guess this forum ain't into welcoming new members.

Last edited by GabbyBBy; 12-01-2010 at 08:28 PM. Reason: none
GabbyBBy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 08:30 PM   #4
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome Gabby. This forum does welcome new members but there are threads with a lot more traffic here and in the main boards for new people to introduce themselves.(you get noticed more) Also we encourage you to look and participate in other threads in the forums so others will get to know you better.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 10:57 PM   #5
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Wink

Hi Gabby,
Welcome, and if you do nothing else on these here boards, listen to CP's advice. She's quite right quite often.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:29 PM   #6
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Welcome, Gabby!

There's a thread at the top of the main page where a lot of new people post about themselves.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 02:19 PM   #7
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabbyBBy View Post
Thank you.. Didn't think anyone was gonna reply . Guess this forum ain't into welcoming new members.
Give it more than a day, Gabby. No one is ignoring you.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 03:37 PM   #8
patmcf

patmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized rep

Pleased to have you
patmcf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 08:38 AM   #9
sammieSC2

sammieSC2 can now change their title

from one newbie to another, welcome!

hugs,
sammieSC2
Old 12-03-2010, 04:01 PM   #10
fat9276
~more jiggles than jello~

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Welcome Gabby. This forum does welcome new members but there are threads with a lot more traffic here and in the main boards for new people to introduce themselves.(you get noticed more) Also we encourage you to look and participate in other threads in the forums so others will get to know you better.

what she said!
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 04:26 PM   #11
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ten bucks that Gabby won't be back. Takers?
Old 12-03-2010, 04:53 PM   #12
gobettiepurple
I'm your huckleberry

gobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbeth View Post
Ten bucks that Gabby won't be back. Takers?
see your ten and raise you five
Old 12-03-2010, 04:54 PM   #13
LovelyLiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobettiepurple View Post
see your ten and raise you five
LOL...high roller...
Old 12-03-2010, 05:02 PM   #14
gobettiepurple
I'm your huckleberry

gobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbeth View Post
LOL...high roller...
always

There should be a better way to encourage new people to stick around other than "welcome, jump in and have some fun" . . .

Anyway . . . just a thought.
Old 12-03-2010, 05:07 PM   #15
LovelyLiz

Quote:
always

There should be a better way to encourage new people to stick around other than "welcome, jump in and have some fun" . . .

I don't know that it's up to the rest of the community to do that. I feel like if someone really cares to be a part of things, they need to put forth some effort. Of course, we don't need to set up huge road blocks to their participation, but I think adults can do much of the work for themselves. I want to be welcoming, but you never really know how much someone cares to invest, so I figure I will let them set the pace.

Just my opinion.

Last edited by LovelyLiz; 12-03-2010 at 05:10 PM.
Old 12-03-2010, 05:09 PM   #16
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
always

What's more welcoming than saying 'welcome'? It's not like anyone sprayed buckshot in her direction.

Oh wait...I have an idea. Here ya go, Gabby:

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.

Last edited by CastingPearls; 01-06-2013 at 09:33 PM.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 05:16 PM   #17
gobettiepurple
I'm your huckleberry

Quote:
What's more welcoming than saying 'welcome'? It's not like anyone sprayed buckshot in her direction.

always there to put me in perspective, ms. castingpearls, my bowler hat is off to you! lol . . .

I agree mcbeth . . . perhaps I was a little too judgemental, putting the blame on us, when really its a shared thing. We do our best to welcome those that are truly interested in being a part of this community.

you are totally right, of course. perhaps just the basket or the puppy would be enough
Old 12-03-2010, 05:42 PM   #18
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The OP doesn't seem too shy, so if she really wants to be here, she will find her way back.

We all were new when we were new.
If someone had offered me a puppy, I might not have stayed, being a cat person and all.

not so fast...doesn't work retroactively
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 02:16 PM   #19
fat9276
~more jiggles than jello~

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

I am unable to rep this woman!! I love you Lainey!
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 05:48 PM   #20
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

hey guys it's an online forum