Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-16-2011, 09:07 PM   #26
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Prevention Of Human Injury And Property Damage

Yes, it's true, as much as I love that ole' music, analog recording and vinyl records, there are dangers to prevent, especially if you have children or pets who could be injured or killed by collapsing record shelves! Today's awesome Middle Tennessee 70 degree weather prompted me to take leftover wood from last April's work bench construction and build reinforcing sides and a back panel for the bottom shelf in this <20 USD shelf unit from Lowe's! Support slats below the plastic bottom shelf allow it to safely support the 50 or so lbs of records without excessive bow. The upright posts on the sides were too far apart to support the records without warpage and the new wooden sides now give proper support. The added sides and back have also dramatically stabilized the entire shelf unit.

First picture: VinyLand Mall Vacant

Second picture: VinyLand Mall Open For Business

First Floor: VinyLand Old LP Records Home

Second Floor: Diabetic Meds & Glucometer Kit, BiPAP

Third Floor: L Ion Batteries, Charger(Doubles as Repper Charger),
EarthRadio Receivers and Accessories, Edgar's EarthRadio Factory(parts bins)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg VinyLand vacancies wb lg.jpg (77.0 KB, 232 views)
File Type: jpg VinyLand mall wb md lg.jpg (86.7 KB, 233 views)

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 03:02 AM   #27
Creepy
Beer Snob

Creepy can now change their title
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Yay vinyl!

What kind of music are we talking about here?
Old 02-19-2011, 03:17 AM   #28
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default All Kinds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creepy View Post
Yay vinyl!

What kind of music are we talking about here?
All kinds of music, from a clear purple No Doubt-Tragic Kingdom, to a 50 year old, monaural, clear red Robert Rheims-Christmas In Carols, with plenty of black 60's, 70's, 80's, and Classic Rock. A 55 year oldster like me likes a lot of music, mid-60's, to present, and even a little stuff that my parents like.

Here's a You Tube I did with an ancient 45 of Carson Robison's hilarious Country Classic, "Life Gits Tee-Jus" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssswpiMk0_w

Old 02-19-2011, 02:29 PM   #29
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Second picture: VinyLand Mall Open For Business

I owe you some vinyl rep my friend!!! I still miss that crackle when the needle hits the vinyl

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 05:22 PM   #30
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Random Crackles...

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
I owe you some vinyl rep my friend!!! I still miss that crackle when the needle hits the vinyl

Aaah yes, the random crackle of vinlyanalog sound. To some it has the romantic feel of the sound of logs in the fireplace. Here's one I learned in doing VLF Natural Radio, as random sferics from lightning crackle much like the afore mentioned sources of crackle. Crackles are actually milliseconds long pulses that really don't get in the music's way very much. A good listener can listen past the crackle with little difficulty. I finally, in my older, more mature outlook, consider the turntable and records as precision analog instruments, setting them up properly and diligently cleaning the stylus and records. Even my young Adult Kiddo Son, a mobile DJ, was floored by the sound of the vinyl and replaced a couple of his mp3's with yinylrips from vinyloversanalogaudio! Many agree that part of the music is lost between the 1's and 0's in translation from analog to digital.

Oooo yes, something can really be said for the presence of Gwen Stephani's every breath coming through from analog vinyl, by way of LM3886 Gainclone amps, to textile dome tweeters!

Gotta' love that Canon A430, too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg No Doubt-Tragic Kingdom wb lg.jpg (82.4 KB, 164 views)

Old 10-07-2014, 07:04 AM   #31
JayDanger

JayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this board

So I know this is totally bringing a thread back from the crypt....but it's my thread, so it shall live on!

I moved! Out of my parents place and out on my own! Now I'm a wide eyed bushy bachellor living with my other wide eyed bushy bachellor friends in a nice little house in a quiet suburb where we comprise the "scariest things in the neighborhood". (which is a joke, because we're about as scary as a kid's show Halloween special).

This first picture is my desk, where I write/produce/and network everything

Desk.jpg

I really like Candles

DeskCandles.jpg

This is my bedside table

Bed Table.jpg

And this is me sweet talking the microphone at the radio station I worked at through college.
RadioStation1.jpg

Enjoy!
JayDanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 02:48 PM   #32
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Tell me about your candle fetish
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 03:52 PM   #33
JayDanger

JayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this board

Tell me about your "unnecessarily paying for electricity by constantly using overhead lights in place over other lighting options" fetish.
Old 10-07-2014, 03:55 PM   #34
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Love the bong and that you revived the Show Us your Habit....errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Habitat thread

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 04:08 PM   #35
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDanger View Post
Tell me about your "unnecessarily paying for electricity by constantly using overhead lights in place over other lighting options" fetish.
I am not satisfied until whatever room I am in has no shadows. Shadows are where he waits.
Old 10-07-2014, 07:10 PM   #36
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Okay, I'll play...here's my former home office turned studio. My Fortress of Solitude...and metal...
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 07:14 PM   #37
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post
Okay, I'll play...here's my former home office turned studio. My Fortress of Solitude...and metal...
Both grim and kvlt.
Old 10-07-2014, 07:20 PM   #38
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Both grim and kvlt.
Yes, unfortunately I had to turn the lights on for the pic.
Old 10-07-2014, 07:52 PM   #39
FluffyButterfly80
Let's be friends!

FluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging in

This is a really fun thread!! I will be participating at some point in the near future! Very fun Pics everyone!!
FluffyButterfly80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 05:54 AM   #40
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post
We have the same chair. Are we best friends now?
Old 10-08-2014, 06:06 AM   #41
fritzi

fritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
So I know this is totally bringing a thread back from the crypt....but it's my thread, so it shall live on!

I moved!
This is my bedside table

Attachment 116850
Do you really think an ISIS style table cloth is a politically correct design statement these days???
fritzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 06:14 AM   #42
MattB

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
We have the same chair. Are we best friends now?
Yes. Yes we are.
Old 10-08-2014, 07:48 AM   #43
JayDanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzi View Post
Do you really think an ISIS style table cloth is a politically correct design statement these days???
I fail to see the connection. I just like the way a bandana as a table cloth looks, and I happened to have one that was big enough.
Old 10-08-2014, 01:18 PM   #44
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzi View Post
That's really reaching there, bandanas have been around forever...
Old 10-08-2014, 02:04 PM   #45
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My 12yr old daughter wore a head scarf to school last year and had the teacher telling her it was gang related....it had butterflies all over it.

Had to have a nice chat with the asst principal and she got to wear it. It was very reaching and ridiculous to me.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 02:25 PM   #46
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil BigginZ View Post
That's really reaching there, bandanas have been around forever...
Old 10-08-2014, 04:03 PM   #47
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Quote:
I fail to see the connection. I just like the way a bandana as a table cloth looks, and I happened to have one that was big enough.
Answer the question - why are you displaying a bandana in support of ISIS???

Also, how long have you been an ardent supporter of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, as you've so unambiguously declared through your bandana use???

Last edited by Cobra Verde; 10-08-2014 at 04:13 PM.
Cobra Verde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 05:17 PM   #48
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I support ISIS.
http://archer.wikia.com/wiki/ISIS
Old 10-08-2014, 05:47 PM   #49
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
Oh! Silly me. It occurs to me that you might be talking about the real Isis.
I've always quite liked her. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isis

Although I can't say that I see why a bandana could possibly have to do with either of them, but maybe I'm not looking hard enough.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:05 PM   #50
JayDanger

Yeah, you guys caught me.

I'm definitely not a fat Canadian stoner, I'm totally an ISIS insurgent.

In training camp they told me nobody would suspect me, so I could operate quietly from my suburban home, but I see that in my foolishness I have been discovered.

Death to whatever it is we despise! Long live the person whom we support the most!

Tags
jihad