Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-05-2010, 08:15 AM   #1
Pefird

Pefird can now change their title
Default In a perfect utopia, how big would you be?

If no one would get any kind of ailment or illness. If your weight (nor anything else) would never hinder your mobility. If no one would ever make fun of or discriminate against you for any reason. And so on. If you could gain or lose weight as slowly as you wanted or instantaneously. Would you be bigger or smaller or stay the same? Can you put a number on it?
Old 12-05-2010, 11:13 AM   #2
chaoticfate13
just me

chaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

id definitely be well over 1000 lbs. id want to be as big as possible haha.
i wish it was a perfect world
Old 12-05-2010, 01:53 PM   #3
Sydney Vicious

Sydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized rep

I'd gain about 100 lb at first, and try to make most of it in my booty and my thighs!
Old 12-06-2010, 12:08 PM   #4
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I dont think Id want to repeal the laws of physics, so of course getting fatter would make getting around harderbut with no health issues, no pain, no trouble finding clothes, perfect social acceptance, etc.. Im not sure, but I suspect at least in the upper three hundreds. Would probably be an issue of start gaining steadily and stop once Id decided Id gone a bit too far (if I ever hit that point).
Old 12-06-2010, 12:27 PM   #5
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Me Too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Vicious View Post
I'd gain about 100 lb at first, and try to make most of it in my booty and my thighs!
Me too! As a 400 lb "NoButt", I'd love to fill out another 100 lbs in the hips and lower to be a delightfully shapely 500 lb SSBHM.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 01:56 PM   #6
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pefird View Post
Can you put a number on it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 06:05 PM   #7
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

Ever since I was maybe ten years old I've dreamed of getting so big that I can hardly keep my belly off the floor. When I lay on it, it lifts my feet off the ground. It would stick so far out that I cannot even reach the kitchen counter, or into the fridge, so someone would need to hand me my food.

Without dwelling on the other, less, um, attractive physical limitations, I relished the thought that my blubber would be so massive that I wouldn't be able to reach around my enormous gut. Thus I would need assistance in ...well... pleasuring myself... (too much info?)

It's still a vivid fantasy of mine - I thought I would grow out of it, but even as I get closer and closer to 40, it's still there!

Brenda
Old 12-07-2010, 09:23 PM   #8
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
If no one would get any kind of ailment or illness. If your weight (nor anything else) would never hinder your mobility. If no one would ever make fun of or discriminate against you for any reason. And so on. If you could gain or lose weight as slowly as you wanted or instantaneously. Would you be bigger or smaller or stay the same? Can you put a number on it?
I'd be as big as a hundred Godzillas, rolled into one and the world would be a perfect Utopia because I would make it such. I'd stomp around all over the planet, knocking sense into all the dunderheads who have succeeded in making this lovely planet into heaven for a few and hell for everyone else.

Then, I'd lay on some lovely beach, enjoying Utopia, eating gigantic bananas, and waiting for my lovely Mrs Ho Ho (who would now be of a similar size.)

Oh - if you want a list of the dunderheads I'd like to knock sense into, just read the papers.

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 10:11 PM   #9
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've thought about this before. A lot.
I've always thought 600 would be beautiful on me, my belly would certainly catch most of the extra blubber, but lately seeing 600 pound women on the pay sites and etc, I'm thinking 800 would be a better number for me in "a perfect world" aka fantasy. The whole process of gaining 400+ pounds is the fun part though
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 10:25 PM   #10
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

All FAs would look like this guy

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 11:55 PM   #11
Sydney Vicious

Sydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnectedsmile View Post
you win. you win so hard. be my best friend?
Old 12-09-2010, 04:08 PM   #12
bigjayne66
Belly Queen

bigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot pics

about 720 lbs......
bigjayne66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:25 AM   #13
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnectedsmile View Post
it's over 9000!!!!! :P
Old 02-17-2011, 11:21 PM   #14
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post

That looks gross ewwww.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 11:25 PM   #15
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I would be smaller. I'll never be slender or thin, given how wide my hips and shoulders are, but I'd want to be somewhere in the 80-130kg range. While I'm the size I am, I'll do my best to love myself as I am, but I'd rather not be so heavy.
Old 02-17-2011, 11:55 PM   #16
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

... Hm, never thought about it. I might have to get back to you on this one.
Old 02-18-2011, 03:52 PM   #17
bbwbelover

bbwbelover has said some nice things

In a fantasy world where the sky's the limit, 1000+lbs here I come. If I wanted to stay mobile, probably 500lbs.
bbwbelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:03 PM   #18
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

In a perfect utopia I could shapeshift things around a bit!
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 06:16 PM   #19
Alicia33
Southern Belle

Alicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 club

I don't think I would change anything I love my body, the way my curves flow. I feel sexy and feminine, wouldn't have it any other way

"Ain't nothin' wrong with lovin' chunky"
Alicia33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 12:46 PM   #20
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post

close.....but I'm thinking more along the lines of:

Old 02-23-2011, 10:09 PM   #21
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
close.....but I'm thinking more along the lines of:

Rick Rude's Abs woulld close the show .... Of course 20" forearms would be a criteria for hugging our lovely BBW

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 10:22 PM   #22
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
That looks gross ewwww.
LOL, it looks painful!

I like my body shape but I wouldn't mind looking like her. Malia Michele

Last edited by KittyKitten; 02-23-2011 at 10:32 PM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 12:30 PM   #23
Imp

Imp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticed

About 6'1".
Imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 12:53 PM   #24
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
LOL, it looks painful!

I like my body shape but I wouldn't mind looking like her. Malia Michele
Is her mother Heather Hunter? lol same genes
Old 02-24-2011, 03:16 PM   #25
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Is her mother Heather Hunter? lol same genes

No, they are not related. They do look alike a bit.