Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 02-27-2011, 02:01 PM   #26
Silver Fox

Silver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia33 View Post
I don't think I would change anything I love my body, the way my curves flow. I feel sexy and feminine, wouldn't have it any other way
I agree! In the pictures you posted in another thread you have a fantastic shape! Definitely very feminine!
Silver Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 08:17 PM   #27
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Oh, difficult question.

Realistically, my life as it stands, I wouldn't change much. I suppose I'd feel less guilty when I let my sweet tooth get the better of me and go through a bag of chocolate in a day, but for the most part, I lack the personal drive to "get big".

However, knowing myself, I am aware that I'm a sort of passive feedee (with active feeder tendencies = P). Put me in the care of the right sort of FFA and the only realistic limit would be argued over by exacting factors of appetite, metabolism, and the aforementioned FFA's sheer bullheaded tenacity. In which case I would probably put quite a bit on my 6' 3" frame.

Incidentally, I've got a story in the works (slowly) with a premise much like that...
Old 02-28-2011, 12:54 AM   #28
Nice-Girl

Nice-Girl has said some nice things

A bbw pear shape of around 375 lbs.
Nice-Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 10:19 AM   #29
docilej

docilej can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdocilej can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default I would be........

6'5", 300lbs...and "all" body parts to scale (...if you know what I mean
docilej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 09:59 PM   #30
rubenesquehunny

rubenesquehunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesrubenesquehunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

oh my! That is something lol
Old 03-11-2011, 10:27 PM   #31
Alicia33
Southern Belle

Alicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 club

Even tho I wouldn't change anything, I often wonder what it would be like to gain about 40 pounds and be 320. Just to throw caution to the wind and really enjoy every single bite that packs on my pounds

"Ain't nothin' wrong with lovin' chunky"
Alicia33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 06:04 AM   #32
lostgate

lostgate has said some nice things

I'd probably gain about 100 pounds a day, then keep going until I get to 2000lbs, and then go back to the weight I felt I was most comfortable at.
lostgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 11:22 AM   #33
fatterisbetter

fatterisbetter can now change their title

I a perfect utopia with no limits and limitations and the need to work i would love to get a belly so big that it rests on the floor when I sit down. I seriously would love to park my ass on the the couch and eat all day and just grow this massive, all consuming blubber gut! Oh well, it's a fantasy ...
fatterisbetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:56 PM   #34
caveman73

caveman73 can now change their title
Default Hmmmmm

I would defiantly want to feel or enjoy the growth and still get to retire from the military but I wouldn’t mind seeing how a 400 pound me would fill out a Navy uniform. More pear shaped than apple shaped though. It would be fun just going nuts and eating as much as I wanted.
Old 03-19-2011, 12:44 AM   #35
bigirlover

bigirlover can now change their title

Quote:
Even tho I wouldn't change anything, I often wonder what it would be like to gain about 40 pounds and be 320. Just to throw caution to the wind and really enjoy every single bite that packs on my pounds
So, what's stopping you?! It'd be a real treat for us to follow your journey!
bigirlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 01:29 PM   #36
olly5764

olly5764 can now change their title

why work in pounds? I'd be about 20 tons
olly5764 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 05:15 PM   #37
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

In a utopian world, my weight would not matter, so I'd just go with the flow. What ever I ended up weighing, so be it.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 02:57 PM   #38
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Go for it.....

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 05:27 AM   #39
Bigjoedo

Bigjoedo can now change their title

I am 72" tall 6' so I always wanted a 72 inch waist so what ever weight that is. I made it to 60 inch waist once, in the early 90s
Bigjoedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:27 AM   #40
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I re-thought my earlier reply. I think in a true utopia I'd never had become as obsessed with fatness, because my preferences that way would never have been considered odd. So I'd probably have drifted up to some comfortably plump point and then made an effort to hold there because it was getting a little impractical, but as to particular numbers.....in a utopia I'd never much have paid attention to them
Old 04-20-2011, 09:55 AM   #41
jporourke1

jporourke1 can now change their title
Default 600 pounds

I'd like to shoot for 600 pounds. I'm about 5-4 inches tall and weigh about 175. From 600, I'd rapidly gain to an unknown weight.
jporourke1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 07:20 PM   #42
Ravens-son

Ravens-son has said some nice things
Default How big is too big?

Off the top of my head I'd love to get up to 500 or 600 pounds with a huuuuuuuge round belly. But I doubt I'd stop there. Once I got used to being that size and enjoying all the padding (just the thought of sitting there, 'swaddled' in so much fat, is at once erotic and comforting) I'd want to get bigger, and bigger, and then bigger more.

If I met an FFA who wanted to push me I'd go at a pace we agree on, and if not I'd just go as fast as my indulgences allow. Ultimately I'd hit a multi-ton weight, all things being equal.
Ravens-son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 09:40 PM   #43
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I feel so empowered saying this! In a perfect utopia, I would go for immobility!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 02:16 PM   #44
Reads4Work

Reads4Work has said some nice things

The heaviest I've been was about 245 or so. At 5'10" I felt great, but health concerns have got me down to about 210 right now. If my health wasn't an issue, I'd say close to 300. I've got more of an athletic build, so I picture myself looking more like an offensive lineman at that weight, albeit a shorter version.
Reads4Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 02:30 PM   #45
MissAshley
Enigma

MissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 club

My current size.
Old 05-18-2011, 05:10 PM   #46
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm sorry. But this joke has to be said.

In a perfect utopia, I would be as big as a planet...

Therefore when I sit on my boyfriend it'll be like the whole world crashing down on him.

lolololol. :>

Seriously though
In a perfect utopia. If mobility wasn't an issue. I would love to be twice the size i am now. I love being so squishy and round and soft
Old 05-18-2011, 07:48 PM   #47
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'd be about 180. Big enough to have a little bit of a belly, but small enough to do all the outdoors stuff I like, including hiking, without chafing between my thighs.
Old 05-19-2011, 06:53 AM   #48
jporourke1

jporourke1 can now change their title
Smile squishing all that sensual fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacone View Post
I'm sorry. But this joke has to be said.

In a perfect utopia, I would be as big as a planet...

Therefore when I sit on my boyfriend it'll be like the whole world crashing down on him.

lolololol. :>

Seriously though
In a perfect utopia. If mobility wasn't an issue. I would love to be twice the size i am now. I love being so squishy and round and soft
I'd like to be in a hot bath with an ssbbw and feel all that great sensual fat under the hot water.
jporourke1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 07:32 PM   #49
Mystic Rain
Leonardo Forever

Mystic Rain can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMystic Rain can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMystic Rain can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Wow... I'd know then I wouldn't feel so bad about packing on some pounds. Maybe I'd be 400ish? I'm not quite sure, but I do know I'd gain a good amount.
Old 05-22-2011, 12:09 AM   #50
Roy C.

Roy C. can now change their title

Perfect utopia would not have gravity causing my belly to be dropping... wider and rounder the better.....
Roy C. is offline   Reply With Quote