Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 05-23-2011, 12:10 PM   #51
geekybibabe

geekybibabe can now change their title

I've had a fantasy since I was a teenager about being able to change the size of my body instantaneously, and having complete control over its shape and composition.

I would love to be able to "try on" an enormous jiggly round belly, a tiny little waist with a huge bottom half, etc.

It would be amazing to be able to gain a hundred pounds in one ecstatic night with an enthusiastic lover -- and to return to the office in the morning no one the wiser.

My highest weight has been around 350, but I'm more comfortable weighing a bit less. When I was at my top weight, I loved it sensually, and I suppose that in an ideal world where it didn't impact other areas of my life negatively, I would happily weigh at least 400 pounds, maybe more, who knows?
geekybibabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 02:42 PM   #52
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics
Smile Another 100 lbs. would be the ultimate turn-on.

Now that I have reached 300 lbs. by slowly and steadily gaining 130 lbs; another 100 lbs. would be awsome. I have found myself more and more turned-on by my own weight gain as well as watching others grow fat as well. If I could weight 400 lbs, with no health, clothing, or mobility issues I think that would be a really a wonderful way to live.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:05 PM   #53
Van
Van

Van does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot pics

I would be big as the universe.
Van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 04:16 PM   #54
Pefird

Pefird can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van View Post
I would be big as the universe.
sounds selfish.. How 'bout some room for the rest of us?!
Old 06-14-2011, 11:16 AM   #55
fanedfox

fanedfox can now change their title

What a great fantasy! I would gain around fifty pounds, see how much fun that would be, eat all I want and anything I want. See how big my belly and butt get. If I really liked it I would gain another fifty or so, get to three hundred and assess my situation again, then...

Ned Fox

Obesity, the new fashion frontier!
fanedfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 11:23 AM   #56
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Somewhere in the 400s I expect (and, in utopia, more like 6'3" than 5'10") and broad and fat and strong, like a well-padded football player or heavyweight Scottish games athlete. Perhaps with butt and gut like this guy
http://footballbiggins.com/gallery/a...2/IMG_7008.JPG
but bigger arms, at least the size of this guy's
http://footballbiggins.com/gallery/a...2/IMG_7168.JPG
though I wouldn't play football I might go out for the Heavyweight events in the various Scottish Highland Games:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_BfflSH3V_c...Kilt+Chunk.jpg
Or I might just get too big for that too!

I do find 400 pounds just has a nice ring about it, though in utopia I might also try for a lot more than that too. 1000 pounds also has a nice, round ring....
Old 06-20-2011, 02:52 PM   #57
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

As i find immobility hugly sexy, I would want my girl to be huge!... over a 1000lbs :P so sexy.

So fat and heavy my gorgous princess would need a crane and truck to move... so hot :P.
joey86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:33 AM   #58
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

... and a year later I still feel the same way hehehehehe
Old 07-24-2012, 11:06 AM   #59
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Lately I find my thoughts run more to the 500s - especially since the criteria given up front were that our utopian sozie would not affect our mobility!
Old 07-25-2012, 07:53 AM   #60
livelovelaughsmile

livelovelaughsmile can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslivelovelaughsmile can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandoz View Post
In a utopian world, my weight would not matter, so I'd just go with the flow. What ever I ended up weighing, so be it.
Same I definitly would just want to eat and enjoy life.
livelovelaughsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 08:08 AM   #61
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'd want to be just a little big. At 5' 2", 140 pounds would suit me just fine.
In a perfect world, I could eat as much of anything that I want, and not go over that weight.
I miss having all the energy I used to have when I was smaller than I am now.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 08:21 AM   #62
kendall

kendall has said some nice things
Default you woudn't mind....

you woudn't mind? thats that ultimate hot toned latin sex goddess under 150lbs. i'd just about kill for one like her and another 2 or 3 times as fat.
there are not just thin fashion models and bbws/ ssbbws there are women like her around 20 lbs more than thin fashion models who were the most desired women previous to the wave of anorexic paris gay boyish models in the late 20th century. the only reason why most acresses were thinner is that they reflected the idea of the girl next door who is attainable. this woman is the stuff of men's magazines and comic strips from 100 years ago. before fat was more than a fetish women like this were called voluptuus and very rare unless you lived in latin america and even then most women were either too poor to eat well or pudgy and frumpy from cheap sugary lardy poverty food. wow....
kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:57 PM   #63
redrobyn

redrobyn has said some nice things

depends for me. sometimes i would like to be smaller, sometimes i wonder what it would be like to actually get to 600-800 even 1200-1600 pounds. i'm a big girl and i love my size but to be able to fluctuate weights instantly and magically would be really cool. i'd go down as well as up but never stay the same weight.
redrobyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 02:01 PM   #64
JASmith
Godless heathen

JASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Honestly, I'd like to be a normal(to the numbers) weight, with a huge stomach capacity. Like I could hold 20 pounds of food, or something like that.
Old 10-25-2012, 04:22 PM   #65
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

MillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

1000lbs or so...
MillyLittleMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:00 PM   #66
fat hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrobyn View Post
depends for me. sometimes i would like to be smaller, sometimes i wonder what it would be like to actually get to 600-800 even 1200-1600 pounds. i'm a big girl and i love my size but to be able to fluctuate weights instantly and magically would be really cool. i'd go down as well as up but never stay the same weight.
You know, the ability to readily change weight might be the most utopian thing of all... Those days I feel like a hike in the woods, I'd get down to 'bear' sized, other days, much bigger...
Old 10-25-2012, 09:05 PM   #67
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Bigger than Jesus now.

(The Caulfields -- Devil's Diary (from their 1995 album Whirligig) )
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:05 PM   #68
runningsoft

runningsoft can now change their title

I agree with geekybibabe, I too have had a long-standing fantasy of controlled rapid weight gain in all the right places, but with ample clothes-bursts and an enthusiastic companion to experience the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekybibabe View Post
I've had a fantasy since I was a teenager about being able to change the size of my body instantaneously, and having complete control over its shape and composition.

I would love to be able to "try on" an enormous jiggly round belly, a tiny little waist with a huge bottom half, etc.

It would be amazing to be able to gain a hundred pounds in one ecstatic night with an enthusiastic lover -- and to return to the office in the morning no one the wiser.

My highest weight has been around 350, but I'm more comfortable weighing a bit less. When I was at my top weight, I loved it sensually, and I suppose that in an ideal world where it didn't impact other areas of my life negatively, I would happily weigh at least 400 pounds, maybe more, who knows?
runningsoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:09 PM   #69
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My ideal isn't to gain more, but to lose. I want to get down to about 185-200
Old 01-11-2013, 05:46 PM   #70
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

LordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Thumbs up

In a perfect Utopia I think I would stay around my size now... BUT!

I would definitely wanna be like Gray Fox from MGS, I.E. Frank Jaeger.

Old 01-11-2013, 06:16 PM   #71
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmabean View Post
My ideal isn't to gain more, but to lose. I want to get down to about 185-200
Yeah, that sounds good to me too.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 06:48 PM   #72
The Fat Man
Fat Don Draper

The Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticed

In a world with no illness or whatnot yada yada... I'm around three hundred now, I could realistically see myself at four hundred if I was in a committed relationship with someone who appreciated my body and loved me not in spite of my size but counted it as a perk.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:10 PM   #73
LJ Rock

LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

In all reality, a few years ago before I started having health issues I was over 265 lbs., my heaviest weight to date. I figure the way I was eating and gaining I could easily have gone over 300 lbs without a lot of effort or trouble. Maybe I could have even gotten up to 325 or 350 even, though I suspect I would not have been very comfortable or healthy at that weight.

So I've lost and gained and fluctuated over the years. I'm holding steady at around 200 lbs right now. Still, sometimes I can't help but wonder what it would be like if I had continued to gain past where I was, beyond 300 to maybe 400, or 450, or 500 lbs. What would it feel like, how would I look?

Those will have to remain unanswered questions as I have no intention of ever getting that heavy again. Still, it's fun to think about.
Old 01-17-2013, 09:14 AM   #74
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

Honestly I want to be smaller. It's a bit weird wanting to have a woman who gains while I'm obsessed with getting smaller and "in shape". I just think I, personally, would look better at a smaller weight.

I want to get to around 160. 180 with muscle.
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:26 PM   #75
vampirekitten

vampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized rep

to me the possibility of having no restrictions to my gain and getting as big as I want is alittle overwhelmingly wonderful! I would love to see just how big my belly could stretch and hang..
vampirekitten is offline   Reply With Quote