Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 01-18-2013, 01:09 PM   #76
Oona
¬.¬

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I like the weight I am, I just wish it was distributed a little differently.

Maybe 300 with more of a butt
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:32 AM   #77
melinda333
panda

melinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmelinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmelinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oona View Post
I like the weight I am, I just wish it was distributed a little differently.

Maybe 300 with more of a butt
Me too. Pounds don't mean much to me. Gimme some of that imaginary butt, will ya. Hmm, this sounded dirty, I don't mean it this way!
melinda333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:23 AM   #78
upto236

upto236 can now change their title

Back a while I set my goal to be the number I use as my moniker. Now it's about 17 pounds in my rearview mirror, and I love how big my belly has gotten, and I frequently contemplate the next phase. I think it would be fun to add another 60lbs, and see how that feels.
upto236 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 03:18 PM   #79
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Another 60 would put you nicely over 300, eh?
Old 07-24-2013, 12:03 PM   #80
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman73 View Post
I would defiantly want to feel or enjoy the growth and still get to retire from the military but I wouldn’t mind seeing how a 400 pound me would fill out a Navy uniform. More pear shaped than apple shaped though. It would be fun just going nuts and eating as much as I wanted.
Not a Navy uniform, but still well filled out: http://i31.tinypic.com/24evmf4.jpg

Apparently he's losing weight, after huge gains following a nasty training accident that messed up his back. Still, a nice visual...
Old 07-28-2013, 05:08 AM   #81
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pefird View Post
If no one would get any kind of ailment or illness. If your weight (nor anything else) would never hinder your mobility. If no one would ever make fun of or discriminate against you for any reason. And so on. If you could gain or lose weight as slowly as you wanted or instantaneously. Would you be bigger or smaller or stay the same? Can you put a number on it?
Under this conditions I'd love to double my weight, currently I'm 95kg (210lbs).
I found the attached pic online and I'd love to get the same body shape. Although, I'm 100% straight, I think this man is sexy as hell. Is there any lady who could resist? He's my ideal. That's what I want to look like.

Ooops, only a dream?!
Old 07-28-2013, 08:53 AM   #82
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

200lbs. Same shape as I have now.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 03:28 AM   #83
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

I honestly never thought I would be as big as I am now (a little more than 400 lbs), but now that I am this size, I keep thinking to myself, "500 seems like a nice goal, doesn't it?"

I don't think I could hack it, though. But 450 is a possibility///

Brenda
fatgirl33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 02:35 PM   #84
pinuplola
plump platinum blonde

pinuplola can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespinuplola can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

500lbs
Old 08-01-2013, 10:39 PM   #85
fat hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blockierer View Post
Under this conditions I'd love to double my weight, currently I'm 95kg (210lbs).
I found the attached pic online and I'd love to get the same body shape. Although, I'm 100% straight, I think this man is sexy as hell. Is there any lady who could resist? He's my ideal. That's what I want to look like.

Ooops, only a dream?!
He has quite the great shape, eh what? Love the legs that seem quite capable of hauling that gut around!
Old 08-14-2013, 09:43 PM   #86
skreenname

skreenname has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekybibabe View Post
I've had a fantasy since I was a teenager about being able to change the size of my body instantaneously, and having complete control over its shape and composition.

I would love to be able to "try on" an enormous jiggly round belly, a tiny little waist with a huge bottom half, etc.

It would be amazing to be able to gain a hundred pounds in one ecstatic night with an enthusiastic lover -- and to return to the office in the morning no one the wiser.

-snip-
This exactly.
I used to have a very similar fantasy, although since I'm male I'd imagine I was female with complete control over weight and distribution.

So hot
skreenname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 10:14 PM   #87
geekgamer01
Resident Jedi Master

geekgamer01 does more than just post hot picsgeekgamer01 does more than just post hot picsgeekgamer01 does more than just post hot picsgeekgamer01 does more than just post hot pics

Weight wise...about the same I am now. I'd just prefer to be proportioned differently. Like a tad taller and more evenly distributed. However, the idea of "trying"on a different size and shape is pretty exciting lol. Your body would be limited only by your imagination.
geekgamer01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 10:15 PM   #88
missyj1978

missyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging in

I like my size! But I would be happy being any size be it bigger or even smaller. Guess I am just happy being me.
missyj1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:33 PM   #89
Axof

Axof can now change their title

If life is so simple I would like to be around 360, with most of it carrying in front of me in a huge belly. But in real life I will probably settle for 200 pounds, which is about 20 less than now. Less erotic but more practical.
Axof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 05:14 AM   #90
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyj1978 View Post
I like my size! But I would be happy being any size be it bigger or even smaller. Guess I am just happy being me.
What a great way to live! Good for you!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote