Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-06-2010, 11:24 PM   #1
thekidstable
Grabbin' pills

thekidstable can now change their title
Default Weird habits/mannerisms?

I'm just wondering, what kinds of weird habits and mannerisms and pet peeves and such do y'all have?
Cause I know you got em, weirdos

Some of mine? I talk to myself ALL the time. all the time. I'm talking right now.
I drum my fingers on everything. all the time.

Oh probably my least favorite one is that courtesy of my old high-school buds, I sometimes (all the time) use internet slang in real life. Most notably 'lol' (not L-O-L, but 'lol' as in rhyming with 'wall'). But I actually have a lot to say about this one; I personally feel it's a diminishingly esoteric dialect, and I think some expressions, like lol, don't have a better analogue in English already. For example, I might get in the elevator in my dorm and forget to push the button for my floor, so after I'm not moving and I look to see what's going on here, I notice I didn't press anything so I might just sort of go "lol? good job me." Is that weird?

But really though, in a situation like that, it's not funny enough to go "HAHAHAHAHAHA" but it shouldn't go unnoticed. And such is the beauty of 'lol'. Don't judge. Your turn weirdos.

thekidstable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 11:34 PM   #2
Albino_taters
Destroyer of Sammiches

Albino_taters can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAlbino_taters can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I tend to bust into singing when someone says a line that even resembles a line from a song. Even if it isn't really close I go with it. Dunno why, I just do. Don't judge
Albino_taters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 11:38 PM   #3
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

I daydream a lot. Mostly about ninja battles, Harry Potter battles, and breaking out into random musical numbers.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 12:23 AM   #4
thekidstable
Grabbin' pills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albino_taters View Post
I tend to bust into singing when someone says a line that even resembles a line from a song. Even if it isn't really close I go with it. Dunno why, I just do. Don't judge
SCOTT PILGRIM AV
yeah I do that too actually, to some degree. I have this thing were there's always a song playing in my head and random things people say always switch the song and stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
I daydream a lot. Mostly about ninja battles, Harry Potter battles, and breaking out into random musical numbers.
but what if, they were battling EACH OTHER? who would win in a fight: ninjas vs harry potters vs random musical numbers go go

Old 12-07-2010, 01:25 AM   #5
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I count my steps on a 4/4 time and try to step solidly on each block of sidewalk rather than on cracks, unless the situation calls for 2/2 or 3/4

When I'm sitting my right leg will almost always be bouncing if it's in a position to do so.

When eating pepperoni or sausage pizza, I have a tendency to eat around the edge of the pepperoni or sausage before eating it.

When eating chicken nuggets, I'll only eat two or three normally by jsut biting and eating. The majority I will eat the crust off around the edge, eat the crust on the two sides, then eat the peice of meat from the inside, separately.

If I can, and the toilet paper isn't already this way, I will flip it so the toilet paper falls over the roll towards me rather than the wall.

I also have to make sure that when wearing a hoodie, the strings are the same length.

Yep, I'm weird, and just OCD enough.
Old 12-07-2010, 09:49 AM   #6
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Um....well I hug people. I know, its weird. But trust me, once you get a hug from me, you will want no other. I have people come from mile and mile, julst for a Julie hug...true story. The things that PA are known for are the Liberty Bell, Hershey, and my hugs. I know, they are just that awesome
Old 12-07-2010, 09:56 AM   #7
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

When eating a chocolate bar like a kitkat chunky or mars bar, I bite off all the chocolate first and let it melt in my mouth. Then i eat the middle part!
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 01:19 PM   #8
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I tend to bounce my legs too. I sniffle a lot. I freak out if my lips close for too long. I make random loud noises for no reason. I sing what I want to say, often in pretend autotune. I smack my ass a lot. I am obsessed with q-tipping my ears. I often sleep in positions that would kill the average mans neck. & some other stuff I might not realize I do
Old 12-08-2010, 06:37 PM   #9
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManBeef View Post
I am obsessed with q-tipping my ears.
Oh shit. I'm glad I'm not the only one.
Old 12-08-2010, 06:44 PM   #10
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I am obsessed with q-tipping my ears.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zowie View Post
WHAT???!
Old 12-08-2010, 06:45 PM   #11
project219

project219 can now change their title

I finish half my sentences with "You know what I mean?"

I also eat the chocolate around a Reeses until there's just peanut butter left, then eat that.
project219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 06:57 PM   #12
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I DON'T EVEN DO IT FOR THE CLEANING ANYMORE!!! I do it cuz it feels so fucking good
Old 12-08-2010, 06:57 PM   #13
ManBeef

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieD View Post
WHAT???!
Why so shocked? It is normal lady
Old 12-08-2010, 06:58 PM   #14
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I DON'T EVEN DO IT FOR THE CLEANING ANYMORE!!! I do it cuz it feels so fucking good
YES! We should hang out, and q-tip together. Although, I do it for the cleaning. I'm just neurotic about ear-gunk.
Old 12-08-2010, 07:02 PM   #15
ManBeef

Quote:
YES! We should hang out, and q-tip together. Although, I do it for the cleaning. I'm just neurotic about ear-gunk.
It'll be the worlds first q-tipping party. We can try different brands as if it was a wine or cheese tasting thing but with cotton swabs... & no tasting of them... unless you are into that stuff
Old 12-08-2010, 10:47 PM   #16
thekidstable
Grabbin' pills

Quote:
Originally Posted by project219 View Post
I finish half my sentences with "You know what I mean?"
I know what you mean.

Old 12-08-2010, 10:51 PM   #17
Dockta_Dockta
Mister Maticus.

Dockta_Dockta can now change their title

Sometimes in a conversation I'll just say "It's just...." and trail off expecting the other person to know exactly what I mean.
Dockta_Dockta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 12:00 AM   #18
JulieD

Quote:
Why so shocked? It is normal lady
no..i mean WHAT?! like i cant hear you...get it? oh..nevermind
Old 12-09-2010, 12:03 AM   #19
ManBeef

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieD View Post
no..i mean WHAT?! like i cant hear you...get it? oh..nevermind
Are you calling me a tramp? Oh heck no!
Old 12-09-2010, 12:14 AM   #20
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

All that stuff about the Q-tipping. Me too.
Old 12-09-2010, 12:18 AM   #21
ManBeef

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSpark View Post
All that stuff about the Q-tipping. Me too.
welcome to the swabs gang g
Old 12-09-2010, 12:19 AM   #22
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

I can never understand people who don't q-tip. Okay, maybe not as crazily as me, but if I don't do it for more than two days I want to rip my ears off. How does everyone else survive?
Old 12-09-2010, 12:29 AM   #23
vinarian
Crazy Person

vinarian can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesvinarian can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I flirt... alot, with anyone, anytime... I'm very amorous.

oh yeah, i have been known, on occasion to Q-Tip, but it must be a real one, no brand-x swabs for me!

Sometimes I like to flirt with q-tips but its just not as satisfying because I get no reaction from a q-tip!
Old 12-09-2010, 12:42 AM   #24
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

I also have the tendency to be super paranoid and can turn any situation into my fault. You know the guy who got shot in the face by Dick Cheney and then apologized to Cheney? I'm that guy.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:22 AM   #25
thekidstable
Grabbin' pills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
I also have the tendency to be super paranoid and can turn any situation into my fault. You know the guy who got shot in the face by Dick Cheney and then apologized to Cheney? I'm that guy.
The next time something like this happens, I want you to turn to the nearest person and go "what the HELL, dick!" Even if its not dick cheney this time. It'll be good for you.