Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 12-08-2010, 04:04 PM   #1
duckboy43

duckboy43 has said some nice things
Default Looking for Fat Woman TF videos

Hello, all

I've been looking for videos of thin women magically getting fat (through a magic spell, curse, potion, science, fat ray, etc).

I figured that this sort of thing must be out there, and the most likely place to go was Clips4Sale. Wondering if

1.) anyone has found any good ones and could direct me to where I could buy them...or

2.) what stores might do a custom request like that.

Also: love ass expansion. TaylorMadeClips does this, but if anyone else does as well, would be grateful for the heads-up.
duckboy43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 02:03 PM   #2
malefeeder

malefeeder has said some nice things
Default Bambi Blaze/Belly

The're 2 websites called Bambi Blaze and Bambi Blaze Belly. All videos on both websites feature weight gain(using inflation props but still pretty well done). Though the former focuses mostly on breast weight gain while the second focuses mostly on belly weight gain(obviously).
malefeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 04:59 PM   #3
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malefeeder View Post
The're 2 websites called Bambi Blaze and Bambi Blaze Belly. All videos on both websites feature weight gain(using inflation props but still pretty well done). Though the former focuses mostly on breast weight gain while the second focuses mostly on belly weight gain(obviously).
Bambi's videos are of a poor quality and her acting is even worse. At this point she is, as far as I know, retired, and the sites have been left to decay.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:11 PM   #4
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Bambi's videos are of a poor quality and her acting is even worse. At this point she is, as far as I know, retired, and the sites have been left to decay.
I sneaked a look at one of her trailers, and I laughed the whole time. I couldn't take it seriously at all. lol
Old 07-21-2012, 05:58 AM   #5
Nytefist7

Nytefist7 has said some nice things
Default Gowing Pains webisode

http://www.youtube.com/user/mondovideotron
who has been trying to make a webisode for a long time about two nasty supermodels who are cursed to gain weight. It's supposed to be finally finished soon.
Nytefist7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 08:02 AM   #6
Silver Fox

Silver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot pics

Not the greatest quality digital animation, but Digital Adiposity's stuff is kinda interesting: http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance...al+adiposity/1
Silver Fox is offline   Reply With Quote