Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-09-2010, 10:21 AM   #1
candygodiva
Just like you imagined...

candygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging in
Thumbs up Belly To The FlOOR!

Zomg! I was just browsing one of my boyfriends new blogs,
Obesitay.com, and I found this picture of myself,
I don't even remember posing for.
I thought the folks on the Weight Board would appreciate it.

Yes, the image is HUGE! That's the way he wanted it though.
The man's got good taste. LOL

Of course it's reaching the floor because of the damage I've done to my bed.
It's broked. I can't even have a bed on a frame, cause I'll bend metal to.
I'm really rough on furniture.

Anyway, I hope y'all enjoy! <3

Love and Candykisses
candygodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 11:41 AM   #2
wreckless1967

wreckless1967 can now change their title

Hi Candy
I have a curvy girlfriend though not as big as your lovely self and we too need a new bed. Now I have my own engineering business and I am going to build us an extra strong bed from steel that will never creak groan or ever break, you would break the house before you break my creation, it will also have beautifull iron scroll work and detail, so not like nasty hospital issue strong beds. I will be posting pictures in a thread I started in .fantasy feeder Lifestyle. And maybe on this site too and if its a success we will make to order to. Best regards xxxx Roger
wreckless1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:29 PM   #3
firelord85

firelord85 can now change their title

I love the angle of this shot.
firelord85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 02:24 PM   #4
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

You are by far the sexiest person I've ever seen
Old 12-09-2010, 04:00 PM   #5
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by candygodiva View Post
Of course it's reaching the floor because of the damage I've done to my bed. It's broked. I can't even have a bed on a frame, cause I'll bend metal to.

*inappropriate comment*

*snickering*

Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 11:14 AM   #6
knobby59

knobby59 can now change their title

Wow.
That is just, um, wow.
knobby59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 12:46 PM   #7
candygodiva

candygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging in

hehe <3 Glad y'all are enjoying that. <3
candygodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 02:21 AM   #8
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I know what you mean.

Should see my old bed, my g/f and I destroyed the shit out of it lol
Old 12-11-2010, 01:01 PM   #9
candygodiva

Destructofatties!
hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
I know what you mean.

Should see my old bed, my g/f and I destroyed the shit out of it lol
Old 12-25-2010, 10:39 PM   #10
rubens_feeder

rubens_feeder has said some nice things

Very very sexy! You look so hot and this is a compliment from me, that I totally love large hanging bellies and have seen a lot of them!

Markus (aka Rubens_Feeder)
rubens_feeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 01:28 AM   #11
candygodiva

Why thank you, Darlin! <3 *huggles* I love my big belly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubens_feeder View Post
Very very sexy! You look so hot and this is a compliment from me, that I totally love large hanging bellies and have seen a lot of them!

Markus (aka Rubens_Feeder)
Old 12-26-2010, 04:30 PM   #12
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Quote:
Why thank you, Darlin! <3 *huggles* I love my big belly.
Restating the heck out of the obvious, but you're far from the only one . Thank you so much for sharing and we do appreciate it,
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 07:46 PM   #13
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

You are ooey-gooey attractiveness incarnate. 8D

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 08:33 AM   #14
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Wow, thank you for sharing this lovely pic of your amazing tummy. I am totally in love... <3 Henk
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 09:49 AM   #15
candygodiva

Glad y'all like <3
Old 12-31-2010, 08:46 PM   #16
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Strong beds

One my daughter was eight or 10 she developed the habit of bouncing and pouncing on her bed. She bounced so much that she bent the sidebars out. I took perhaps a 15 foot length of steel cable and, using a reducing screw pulled the sidebars back in the place.

My daughter kept bouncing and bouncing and, though I forget why, the frame bent or broken again.

At this point I decided to make a platform bed. With my daughter helping me and using a piece of, I believe it was three-quarter inch, plywood to put the mattress on top of and, three-quarter or 5/8 inch plywood, for the supporting framework we built the platform bed. That was about 20 years ago and my daughter no longer bounces on the bed but the bed frame is still very good.
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 10:17 AM   #17
Noir

Noir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging in

One of the sexiest women on earth. No contest
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 10:26 AM   #18
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Of course it's reaching the floor because of the damage I've done to my bed.
It's broked. I can't even have a bed on a frame, cause I'll bend metal to.

Anyway, I hope y'all enjoy! <3

Love and Candykisses
Hey Candy,

Gorgeous as always! I have the problem, except the bed being on the floor is too low. you can use cinder blocks to raise the best if it ever gets too hard to get up

*muah*
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 10:38 PM   #19
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Y'see, folks? This is what good ol' Louisiana cooking can do for ya! Get some today!
Old 01-17-2011, 02:31 PM   #20
p321rich

p321rich has said some nice things
Smile

A beautiful face and a great body, a perfect combination.
p321rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 04:17 PM   #21
candygodiva

haha yeah, the bed being on the floor is kind of a visual cheat. i still thought the image was pretty spectacular. lol i thought about raising the bed up on cinder blox, but considering the bed itself, including the box is broken in the middle, the floor is better. it's crushed all the way across the mid section. i broked it! lol
Old 01-17-2011, 04:19 PM   #22
candygodiva

and YES LORD, Lloyd is right, Louisiana cookin is da bomb-omb! i'll be cookin' up a pot of jambalya later on dis week dahlin!
Old 01-18-2011, 08:35 AM   #23
AlethaBBW
Fatniss Everdeen

AlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 club

Speaking of Louisiana and gulf coast cooking: Cuz, I think we both need to celebrate carnival season with some king cake.
AlethaBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 01:39 PM   #24
knobby59

knobby59 can now change their title

Quote:
and YES LORD, Lloyd is right, Louisiana cookin is da bomb-omb! i'll be cookin' up a pot of jambalya later on dis week dahlin!
That explains a lot.
NOLA is one of the great food towns on the planet!!!!!!
knobby59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 02:08 AM   #25
candygodiva

I saw someone with a King Cake in Wal-Mart the other day.. I was so jealous! omnomnom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlethaBBW View Post
Speaking of Louisiana and gulf coast cooking: Cuz, I think we both need to celebrate carnival season with some king cake.