Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-10-2010, 02:29 PM   #1
Indy

Indy can now change their title
Default Top Chef all stars

Are you watching? I was hoping Steven would get the boot on the first one. I think the knives will fly this season!
Indy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 09:14 PM   #2
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love it! I am really enjoying seeing everyone again.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 12:01 AM   #3
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm watching too!
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 05:09 AM   #4
shinyapple
crunchy in milk

shinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticed

I was hoping the same thing. I was really surprised to see Jen leave so soon, though I can understand why they reached that decision. I know she's abrasive and abrupt, but she's also extremely talented and I was looking forward to seeing her dishes this season.

Go Team Spike!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy View Post
Are you watching? I was hoping Steven would get the boot on the first one. I think the knives will fly this season!
shinyapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 01:24 PM   #5
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am definitely watching. I thought they were going to send Tre home which would have been disappointing since he went home too early last time. I was shocked at Jen's outburst, but think that they sent her home based on her dish. Let's see when the gang starts going after Angelo.

PS - Richard looks much thinner, Mike looks a bit heavier and Fabio needs a haircut so he doesn't need so much hair lube.

And I still like Casey alot so I hope she sticks around.
Old 12-13-2010, 09:29 PM   #6
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Well, damn, my top 3 were Elia, Jen and Casey, so my prospects aren't looking so good at this point, heh. Hang in there, Casey!
Old 12-13-2010, 09:38 PM   #7
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

I just want Marcel to not win. Anyone else is fine.

Also, anyone else think Tiffany (season 1) is a lot funnier this time around? I like her now.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 10:48 AM   #8
CrankySpice
Unwashed.

CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I actually like the entire lot of them much more this time around, even Marcel and Stephen. However, I still strongly dislike Michael. And I don't like Richard this time -- I can't quite pin it down, I think it's the bitterness.

I kinda favor Tiffani because I think she got a bad rep last go-round. And I also favor Stephen a bit because he seems sooooo much more mellow and mature than last time.
CrankySpice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 04:45 PM   #9
Indy

Indy can now change their title

I was surprised I actually felt a little bad for Steven, his final words were rather humble, unlike Jen's... sorry team Spike but I'm ready for him to go!
Indy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 04:17 AM   #10
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

I like Richard. I hate Jersey Mike. The guy is a douche. I hated him his season. I think my hate for him is leftover from that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 12:22 PM   #11
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sure, I think that Jaime had the worst dish. However, she paid attention to the rules and used that to her advantage. Spike can complain about her dish as much as she wants, but her plan was better in the end.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote