Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 12-12-2010, 07:09 AM   #1
sobie18
Bass playin' scuba diver

sobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticed
Default Christmas sugar cookies

I want them.

NOW!

with or without frosting....

Make that SUGAR cookies....not those nasty suagr ones....

Last edited by sobie18; 12-12-2010 at 07:11 AM. Reason: Can't seem to spell sugar today...
sobie18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:41 AM   #2
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

lol christmas sugar cookies are the best! sugar cookies are one of my favirotes.and alot of different kind during christmas time.
HeavyDuty24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 06:41 PM   #3
Indy

Indy can now change their title

My brother and his wife are stuck making butter cookies every year, they use to cut out fancy shapes but now we only get round one, but they taste just as good, they must make a couple of hundred!
Indy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 11:00 PM   #4
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have such fond memories of sugar cookies. Every year i'd help my mom make them and as we were sitting around frosting and sprinkling my dad would come buy and snag one saying that it was defective. He did that a lot I make sugar cookies with my boys now too and hubby snags the defective ones
HottiMegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:09 PM   #5
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Does this help?

I baked these. They're friggin' amazing. Sugar cookies? Yes. But so much more.
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 02:18 PM   #6
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My Mom makes hers with sourcream in the dough... they are soft and awesome!!
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:15 PM   #7
sobie18
Bass playin' scuba diver

sobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Vickie View Post
Does this help?

Yummy...bring them.

To me!
Old 12-15-2010, 06:44 AM   #8
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Does this help?

are those snickerdoodles?
Old 12-15-2010, 06:45 AM   #9
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
My Mom makes hers with sourcream in the dough... they are soft and awesome!!

my mom does that too sometimes.lol
Old 12-15-2010, 06:09 PM   #10
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobie18 View Post
...Make that SUGAR cookies....not those nasty suagr ones....
Fixed it for ya.

I still feel guilty that I never got a chance to send you cookies a few years ago...!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 10:16 AM   #11
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobie18 View Post
Yummy...bring them.

To me!
LOL. Sorry, I don't deliver. But if you find yourself in Alaska, I'll brew up a latte and let you eat your fill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post
are those snickerdoodles?
They are... but they're so much more. So. Much. More.
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 08:16 AM   #12
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
They are... but they're so much more. So. Much. More.
o i see,argh wish i could try them they look darn good.
Old 12-18-2010, 01:42 PM   #13
sobie18
Bass playin' scuba diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Fixed it for ya.

I still feel guilty that I never got a chance to send you cookies a few years ago...!
Thanks a bunch for the correction!

No worries on the cookie shipment. Friendship is the best present.
Old 12-18-2010, 05:17 PM   #14
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

<_<

Whenever I think of Sugar Cookies, I think of the pre-made ones that come with little decorations on them, and usually in a tube.

(Because I used to steal the tube and eat it over the course of a day, when I was a young girl. )

My grandmother makes the most delicious chewy sugar cookies. Omfgyes. <3
Old 12-18-2010, 09:20 PM   #15
Sydney Vicious

Sydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized rep

nom?
Old 12-19-2010, 12:02 AM   #16
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Plump Princess View Post
<_<

Whenever I think of Sugar Cookies, I think of the pre-made ones that come with little decorations on them, and usually in a tube.

(Because I used to steal the tube and eat it over the course of a day, when I was a young girl. )

My grandmother makes the most delicious chewy sugar cookies. Omfgyes. <3

i did the same thing,the tube would dissapear and everyone would be like wtf and i would be eating them all.lol