Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 09-05-2017, 11:29 PM   #8776
Mamie Jennings

Mamie Jennings has said some nice things

This is not good day for working, I want to sleep.
Mamie Jennings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 11:40 PM   #8777
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Those guys are so over-rated.
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 09:36 AM   #8778
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sometimes it be that way.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 09:40 PM   #8779
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well, there's spam egg sausage and spam, that's not got much spam in it.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 12:11 AM   #8780
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have been waiting on this for decades, and it was every bit as immaculate as I'd always dreamed.
Old 09-15-2017, 03:29 PM   #8781
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I wish I knew what to say, I never do anymore. What would I even be looking for if I did?
Old 09-17-2017, 12:54 PM   #8782
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My boss is doing more than 20 MPH over the limit hes an over speed governor
Old 09-18-2017, 06:36 AM   #8783
Lastminute.Tom
Write on!

Lastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticed

sometimes the hottest thing you can do is be honest
Old 09-24-2017, 12:43 PM   #8784
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Caterpillar with wind has an early flying lesson
Old 09-26-2017, 09:48 AM   #8785
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What I wouldn't do for a good coffee shop nearby right now!
Old 10-07-2017, 03:55 PM   #8786
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

Going on the gastric bypass takes a bit longer but its usually a clear run
Old 10-12-2017, 11:27 AM   #8787
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ever been so stressed/anxious that your brain goes full circle and you actually end up in a zen-calm auto-pilot mode of 'fuck it, gimme your worst'?
Old 10-13-2017, 02:35 AM   #8788
swamptoad

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm not over there, I'm over here.
Old 10-13-2017, 07:33 PM   #8789
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Spackle in her hair is a surprisingly good look.
Old 10-14-2017, 07:38 PM   #8790
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

Go ahead drag the box that is what I am going to do
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 11:38 AM   #8791
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Um, yeah... if you could be done with your excessive tantrum by tomorrow, uterus, that'd be great.

Old 10-16-2017, 01:11 PM   #8792
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Life is very complex.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 10:26 PM   #8793
Snow Angel
Southern Chick

Snow Angel never has a post go unnoticedSnow Angel never has a post go unnoticedSnow Angel never has a post go unnoticedSnow Angel never has a post go unnoticedSnow Angel never has a post go unnoticedSnow Angel never has a post go unnoticedSnow Angel never has a post go unnoticed

Tick-tock, drip-drop ...are the sounds that I hear around me.
Snow Angel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
random