Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-17-2010, 04:49 AM   #26
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ooh! Meme!

1. We don"t talk much anymore, but I"m glad you're still around, because I still think you're fucking awesome.
2. I think if I were you, despite how much I would hate everything, I'd have a lot of fun
3. You, me, a bottle of tequila and a weekend. I'm really curious.
4. I love watching your claws come out, but I"m not going to be the jerk to egg you on out loud.
5. You are COOL! Why are you so cool!? I can still get into your country without a visa, and when I do...
6. I don't know whehter or not I like you, but at least you don't seem like a kitten kicker.
7. You are funny as hell. I DEMAND you keep posting!
8. Dude, I think you're mad. I hope shit gets better for you.
9. You are so sweet, it's hard to imagine that you're real. My city is still better than yours though :P
10. I used to get you two mixed up, which is because of the awesome you both exude... sometimes forcibly, into people's faces....
Old 12-17-2010, 05:48 AM   #27
bonified
cannabis connoisseur

bonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 club

1, I'll smoke for you
2, you goin down, like a hot C in a pub toilet
3, seriously do you know how ghey that is
4, sometimes, you're cooler than the moon
5, get off the fucking internet and live arsehole
6, I wanna do bad things with you
7, batter up
8, you know you only fail when you give up
9, if you stop, i'll kill you
10. harden up
Old 12-17-2010, 08:51 AM   #28
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1) yay for interwebs besty! thanks for keeping me company all the time!
2) you scare me in an oh so exciting way! fuck toronto!
3) your monkeys gave me crabs... omg, are they radioactive?!?! i feel strange...
4) you crazy hipsters! you make me smile on a regular basis
5) you always look like you're gunna cry, and you are weird, lol.kinda fun though
6) i'm just going to start telling people you're my little brother
7) you're boardy wisdom is always appreciated, i have dad envy, lol
8) i can't believe you didnt like the thursday next series! major props for reading them though
9) i know how you feel, it'll get better. or you'll die, either way it'll all be over soon
10) i'm going to come and visit one day and we will turn your little town upside down! after i leave all that you'll find in the wreckage will be scores of polyhedral dice and the female population of your town all suffering from pleasure comas...
Old 12-17-2010, 09:17 AM   #29
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

1. You are far more amazing and talented than you will ever realise
2. You are so charming it should be illegal
3. I am so lucky we are friends
4. You make me laugh so hard my whole bed shakes
5.Your wisdom is far greater than your age
6. You gave me dimms for that I will always be grateful
7. You shine far brighter than anystar in the heavens
8. You make me feel like a teenager again
9. You art is simply as amazing as you
10. Your heart and compassion are truly amazing
Old 12-17-2010, 10:15 AM   #30
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSpark View Post
I don't know if any of them are refering to me
ONE OF THEM MIGHT BE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
3) your monkeys gave me crabs... omg, are they radioactive?!?! i feel strange...
Am I just being paranoid and overly sensitive about this one? I mean, it's perfectly possible you know tons of people with monkey hordes, but for some reason, I'm taking this personally.........
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 04:25 PM   #31
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1. I sometimes get the feeling you're the only one who knows what's going on.
2. You're not who you say you are.
3. You're ridiculously nice. STOP IT.
4. I wish you weren't so angry.
5. You don't seem to really care about me anymore.
6. I wish I'd thought up a good excuse.
7. You're saying these things to please someone else.
8. You confuse me to no end.
9. You also confuse me to no end.
10. I can never decide if you like me or look down on me.
Old 12-17-2010, 05:48 PM   #32
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
1. You are far more amazing and talented than you will ever realise
2. You are so charming it should be illegal
3. I am so lucky we are friends
4. You make me laugh so hard my whole bed shakes
5.Your wisdom is far greater than your age
6. You gave me dimms for that I will always be grateful
7. You shine far brighter than anystar in the heavens
8. You make me feel like a teenager again
9. You art is simply as amazing as you
10. Your heart and compassion are truly amazing
Aww...seriously Spiritangel, you didnt have to do all 10 things about me ok...I think I'm done tooting my own horn now...
Old 12-17-2010, 05:49 PM   #33
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I keep hoping some of these nice things are about me, but I keep getting scared that some of the mean ones are too.
Old 12-17-2010, 05:53 PM   #34
nic_nic07
Resident Gentern

nic_nic07 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesnic_nic07 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

1.) I want you to want me.
2.) I want something to sing about.
3.) I want to go out and party, make stupid decisions, and forget about the world.
4.) If you would die, I would die, not physically, but emotionally, psychologically, and mentally.
5.) I wish people would stop using me as a doormat.
6.) You are the most amazing person in the world. Period.
7.) I'd catch a grenade for ya.
8.) You be the match and I'll be the firework and let's go bang.
9.) You're made of sex, if by sex you mean ice cream, sunshine, happiness, and cheese sauce.
10.) You, however, actually are made of sex. Grr, baby, grr.
Do you like what I'm tweetin'?
twitter.com/neurogirl07
nic_nic07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 07:44 PM   #35
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I needed to make a second list.

1)Captain obvious is obvious. Also nobody likes him and never will.
2)Just because nobody understands you doesn't make you brilliant
3)Having a disease or condition doesn't give you license to be an asshole
4)Stop posting advice and opinions about sex when you've admitted you've never had any.
5)I hope all of your equipment blows up and all they find is teeth.
6)How am I supposed to miss you if you IM me every 30 seconds?
7)You're in love for exactly thirty seconds. Stop thanking the fucking universe on every single thread
8)You weigh 150 lbs. You're not fat so stop insisting you are for validation because those guys will wank off to anything.
9)You have what it takes to be a slow serial killer and you're proud of that. Go you.
10)If self-pity were an art form you'd be Van Gogh.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 07:59 PM   #36
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieD View Post
Aww...seriously Spiritangel, you didnt have to do all 10 things about me ok...I think I'm done tooting my own horn now...
aww sorry Julie but it was 10 erm different people
Old 12-17-2010, 10:28 PM   #37
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's not like I'm obsessively going through each list and trying to decide which one, if any, are about me or anything crazy like that.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 11:26 PM   #38
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

1. There are days when you make me want to smack something hard!
2. I miss you and wish you would come back.
3. You make me think a lot.
4. I hate the universe when I think of your future.
5. We are so alike, and that comforts me even though you are on the other side of the ocean.
6. The sight of your username sends shivers up my spine.
7. You are not as amusing as you think you are.
8. I laugh at your antics and posts so hard it hurts!
9. I know the real truth.
10. Let go of that anger and bitterness before it kills you.
Old 12-18-2010, 05:32 AM   #39
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1--You're strong, you can get through this.
2--I swear picking pathetic is an ego booster for you.
3--I keep thinking you are angry at me.
4--Can I have some pamplemousse?
5--I could do with a massage, yes.
6--We're friends but I can't help but feel constant disapproval.
7--There's no way you could be bad in a million years.
8--We should totally hit the gym, then town.
9--You're scrum-diddly-umptious.
10--You're a self-important asshat. Stop it or go home.
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 02:45 PM   #40
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
It's not like I'm obsessively going through each list and trying to decide which one, if any, are about me or anything crazy like that.
Here's a hint--you were on my first list.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 09:44 PM   #41
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1) Your face is the ugliest thing I have ever seen
2) Everything about you makes me want to scream and kill small animals
3) Your attitude is one step above putrid shit. Congratulations on being a worthless human.
4) You are a fucking idiot. I know down-syndrome lemurs who can perform daily tasks better than you
5) Sometimes when I see your posts, I wish I could tear them down and step on them. The world doesn't need to read the shit you post.
6) Everything that comes out of your mouth is hypocrisy you piece of shit. Try saying how you act. Thanks.
7) Whenever I see that you are signed into the forum, I literally spit on my monitor.
8) Every key you push on your keyboard fucking hates you.
9) Every time you click "Submit" in a thread, the server vomits on itself.
10) Nobody wants you here, you are literally a pile of putrid enemas.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 09:58 PM   #42
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
3) Your attitude is one step above putrid shit. Congratulations on being a worthless human.
4) You are a fucking idiot. I know down-syndrome lemurs who can perform daily tasks better than you
5) Sometimes when I see your posts, I wish I could tear them down and step on them. The world doesn't need to read the shit you post.
6) Everything that comes out of your mouth is hypocrisy you piece of shit. Try saying how you act. Thanks.
7) Whenever I see that you are signed into the forum, I literally spit on my monitor.
8) Every key you push on your keyboard fucking hates you.
9) Every time you click "Submit" in a thread, the server vomits on itself.
10) Nobody wants you here, you are literally a pile of putrid enemas.
always sugar coating it..............eh?

Old 12-18-2010, 10:00 PM   #43
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
always sugar coating it..............eh?

Only the best for you guys
Old 12-19-2010, 04:50 AM   #44
Kazak

Kazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
..... snipped.......

YAAAAAAAYYYY i made it on someones list! and all 10 to boot.
Kazak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 02:29 PM   #45
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

OK not sure how this will go over, but here ya go.
  1. Some of the forums are like the Force: There's a Light Side and a Dark Side and somehow you bind the whole chubby Universe together.
  2. Virgins, if this is your means of finding love or an intro to sex and romance, go elsewhere. Not only is the na´vetÚ ingratiating, it only reinforces your immaturity. Exploring the bunny slopes of your sexuality here is like wanting to learn about French Kissing by surfing bigbootysex.com
  3. Maybe the reason your love life is such an insurmountable obstacle course it that you're the chief obstacle.
  4. Maybe that other person is part of the reason, but seeing them weed through 5-10 other Dims members before you should have been a fucking burning bush.
  5. I somewhat understand why you felt the need to excise Dims (and all your friends associated with it) from your life like a pre-cancerous mole, but some of us really miss your wit and beauty.
  6. If you could focus your personality constructively, you could be a fulcrum on which we lift the world.
  7. If Reasonable, Intelligent Discourse was a superhero, you'd be its Kryptonite.
  8. It must be emotionally draining to be the Wicked Headmaster to everyone on Dims. One wonders how you sleep at night. Wait, I'm guessing you don't because evil never sleeps, either...
  9. Lymphedema of the extremities may be sexy to some, but I guarantee you maggot debridement therapy for skin ulcerations is not.
  10. 10-15 years from now when the truth comes out, Thomas Harris is going to write an autobiography about you that will make Hannibal Lecter seem like a character in James and the Giant Peach.
Old 12-19-2010, 02:54 PM   #46
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
OK not sure how this will go over, but here ya go.
  1. Some of the forums are like the Force: There's a Light Side and a Dark Side and somehow you bind the whole chubby Universe together.
  2. Virgins, if this is your means of finding love or an intro to sex and romance, go elsewhere. Not only is the na´vetÚ ingratiating, it only reinforces your immaturity. Exploring the bunny slopes of your sexuality here is like wanting to learn about French Kissing by surfing bigbootysex.com
  3. Maybe the reason your love life is such an insurmountable obstacle course it that you're the chief obstacle.
  4. Maybe that other person is part of the reason, but seeing them weed through 5-10 other Dims members before you should have been a fucking burning bush.
  5. I somewhat understand why you felt the need to excise Dims (and all your friends associated with it) from your life like a pre-cancerous mole, but some of us really miss your wit and beauty.
  6. If you could focus your personality constructively, you could be a fulcrum on which we lift the world.
  7. If Reasonable, Intelligent Discourse was a superhero, you'd be its Kryptonite.
  8. It must be emotionally draining to be the Wicked Headmaster to everyone on Dims. One wonders how you sleep at night. Wait, I'm guessing you don't because evil never sleeps, either...
  9. Lymphedema of the extremities may be sexy to some, but I guarantee you maggot debridement therapy for skin ulcerations is not.
  10. 10-15 years from now when the truth comes out, Thomas Harris is going to write an autobiography about you that will make Hannibal Lecter seem like a character in James and the Giant Peach.

I like this list. This list should be the model for future lists.
Old 12-19-2010, 02:59 PM   #47
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This thread is insufferable ! I want to know who everyone is talking about dammit !
Old 12-19-2010, 04:58 PM   #48
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Brian View Post
This thread is insufferable ! I want to know who everyone is talking about dammit !
Totally agreed aaaa
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 05:58 PM   #49
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I know none are about me, I just want to know WHO.
Old 12-19-2010, 10:09 PM   #50
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1. you're cool
2. you're awesome
3. you're awesome too
4. you're amazing
5. i'm still unsure about you but you're growing on me
6. you're a liar
7. i wish you were closer to me
8. i like your duct tape collection
9. i LOVE that you're a video game chick
10. you're very weird and funny at times.