Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-20-2010, 11:43 AM   #51
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

1. I recoiled from you leading with your boobs, which is a shame because behind them you had an awesome personality.
2. I hate the patience you had with me, it just made me worse with that stuff.
3. I dislike that your honesty has made me like you a lot less.
4. Iím still confused that you never wrote, given everything else.
5. I still care about you, man, and I know Iím not the only one who would welcome you back with open arms
6. I bet Iíd still enjoy chatting with you, but now I wonder if you ever really enjoyed chatting with me?
7. I hate that communicating with you makes me feel like a creeper..
8. I took you for granted, even at the end.
9. Iím always going to wonder what you really want, arenít I?
10. I like you, but I think weíll never be real friends because of our wives.

Looking at the list now, most apply to more than one person, in different ways. Nine were not written about Dimmers, but may still apply to one or more. Nine were written about people, but the one that wasnít applies to some people too.
Old 12-20-2010, 02:44 PM   #52
cakeboy
Douchepuncher Supreme!

cakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging in

Bwahahaha!

This thread is made of WIN.
Old 12-20-2010, 07:42 PM   #53
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
1. I recoiled from you leading with your boobs, which is a shame because behind them you had an awesome personality.
2. I hate the patience you had with me, it just made me worse with that stuff.
3. I dislike that your honesty has made me like you a lot less.
4. Iím still confused that you never wrote, given everything else.
5. I still care about you, man, and I know Iím not the only one who would welcome you back with open arms
6. I bet Iíd still enjoy chatting with you, but now I wonder if you ever really enjoyed chatting with me?
7. I hate that communicating with you makes me feel like a creeper..
8. I took you for granted, even at the end.
9. Iím always going to wonder what you really want, arenít I?
10. I like you, but I think weíll never be real friends because of our wives.

Looking at the list now, most apply to more than one person, in different ways. Nine were not written about Dimmers, but may still apply to one or more. Nine were written about people, but the one that wasnít applies to some people too.
You're a freakin genius Tad.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 07:26 PM   #54
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default my 300th post...

1) I think you are the Dims official Queen, and should be treated as such
2) I have seen you around, but didnt realize how slap-ass cool you are, until today...awesome!
3) It saddens me that we do not communicate more often... yahoo is great imo
4) i still think i would like to get to know you better... and the other one too
5) when i see its the three of you...i know im going to have a great time
6) the more i read your posts, the more i realize you are crazy and i really dont want to be your friend...at all
7) you have shown me that no matter how bad things are now, they are going to suck even worse tomorrow. I hated 2010... and now that you pointed it out to me, 2011 is going to be just as ass...thanks dick
8) I am very happy being the person who I am...why arent you?
9) Everything i do, i do it for you....thats more then some cheesy love song...
10) I dont care what everyone else is saying...i still think you are cool
Old 12-28-2010, 07:30 PM   #55
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

For some reason I find this thread really sad.

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 05:17 PM   #56
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

1. I love that your smile always shows a hint of playfulness.
  2. I love that you're particular about EVERYTHING.
  3. I hate that you're particular about EVERYTHING. Haha.
  4. I love that I make you happy.
  5. I love that you make me happy.
  6. I love that you explore new things and that you've ventured out of your comfort zone so much.
  7. I hate your employer.
  8. I love your strength.
  9. I love your calmness.
  10. I love your patience.
Ok, I made mine into something not so negative. Thanks, Julie.
Old 12-29-2010, 05:21 PM   #57
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
  6. I love that you explore new things and that you've ventured out of your comfort zone so much.
  7. I hate your employer.
  8. I love your strength.
  9. I love your calmness.
I really like this list.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 12-29-2010, 07:46 PM   #58
cakeboy
Douchepuncher Supreme!

cakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging in

As in life, this thread is what you make it
Old 12-29-2010, 08:09 PM   #59
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
  7. I hate your employer.
  8. I love your strength.
  9. I love your calmness.
See Surly! I knew you could learn to love it! At least like it more
Old 01-27-2011, 12:54 AM   #60
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

1. Where have YOU been?
2. You are a cutie.
3. Why do you use so many gifs in your post?
4. I love your confidence!
5. Nice belly
6. You have great hair and are so sarcastic.
7. You like to write dissertations
8. You make me smile.
9. Where is my perky fellow poster?
10. I bet you have a sexy accent.
Old 01-27-2011, 08:56 PM   #61
MasterShake
My Fist, Your Face!

MasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
1. COME BACK ESTHER I LOVE YOU. Wait....fuck.
+1 This!!!
Old 02-04-2011, 05:13 PM   #62
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

1. I kind of missed you.
2. It's always nice when you pm me.
3. Why don't you give me a chance before judging me? I'm not what you think.
4. I checked out your profile and discovered that you were indeed a cutie.
5. I know you're only contacting me for one thing. Same shit wrapped up a little more differently.
6. You scare me a little.
7. God, I need you.
8. I appreciate that you can actually see that I'm a human being with a heart and mind despite some pic whoring.
9. I wish you were closer.
10. I want to get to know you.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 08:43 AM   #63
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hole View Post
1. I kind of missed you.
2. It's always nice when you pm me.
3. Why don't you give me a chance before judging me? I'm not what you think.
4. I checked out your profile and discovered that you were indeed a cutie.
5. I know you're only contacting me for one thing. Same shit wrapped up a little more differently.
6. You scare me a little.
7. God, I need you.
8. I appreciate that you can actually see that I'm a human being with a heart and mind despite some pic whoring.
9. I wish you were closer.
10. I want to get to know you.
so i'm just going to assume these are all about me

1. i totally missed you!
2. i don't think i've pm'd you yet but since you think it's nice i definitely will!
3. i think you're amazing so i'm pretty sure you are what i think you are!
4. awwwe, totally blushing
5. 2 things actually. how do you feel about furries?
6. in a good way?
7. i'm right here, all you have to do is ask
8. what can i say, my powers of empathetic perception are astounding!
9. i know, right?
10. well i'm having a meet n' greet in my basement/livingroom/bedroom. you should totally come!
Old 02-06-2011, 09:23 AM   #64
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

1. You're a jerk for living a billion miles away.
2. Sometimes I wish you were more dominant and suddenly into me and you'd ravish me.
3. You seem smart and fun...until you go batshit crazy. Why?
4. I want your shelf ass (this goes out to a bunch of you bitches)
5. That skinny girl is adorable but are you sure you're not into fatties, boy I've never really talked to?
6. I love you online, but would getting coffee be awkward? It'd be neat to meet in real life, but you don't meet anyone from here
7. I really wish you were a lesbian
8. I miss our friendship
9. You make feminism feel icky
10. I love how freaking kind you are.
Old 02-06-2011, 10:50 AM   #65
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think I already posted here saying this exact thing. BUT, I hate this thread. It makes me want to give a response to the ones I think are about me. How fucking narcissistic is that?
Old 02-06-2011, 07:59 PM   #66
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I think I already posted here saying this exact thing. BUT, I hate this thread. It makes me want to give a response to the ones I think are about me. How fucking narcissistic is that?
yes it is ALLLLL ABOUT you
Old 02-06-2011, 11:30 PM   #67
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
yes it is ALLLLL ABOUT you

Whoa. Where did that come from? Haha.

When I read them I wonder the same thing a bit.
Old 02-06-2011, 11:39 PM   #68
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think Surly and HD should get into a fist-fight over Hozay.
Old 02-06-2011, 11:41 PM   #69
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zowie View Post
I think Surly and HD should get into a fist-fight over Hozay.
Shit. That would be a close fight. Hmmmm.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 02-07-2011, 07:11 PM   #70
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1. I like you, but I can't live with you. Please never ask again.
2. I do, however, want to live with you.
3. Why didn't you invite me to the party?
4. I'm not mad at you for what you did, but I hope that's what you think.
5. You never even asked why I disappeared.
6. I wish you didn't hide behind sarcasm. We could be friends.
7. I love you too, but there's always going to be a wall between us.
8. You're an amazing girl who I should hold on to harder.
9. I skipped my graduation because of you. I hate you for that.
10. I'm not lazy. You're just not worth the effort.
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 08:54 AM   #71
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
so i'm just going to assume these are all about me

1. i totally missed you!
2. i don't think i've pm'd you yet but since you think it's nice i definitely will!
3. i think you're amazing so i'm pretty sure you are what i think you are!
4. awwwe, totally blushing
5. 2 things actually. how do you feel about furries?
6. in a good way?
7. i'm right here, all you have to do is ask
8. what can i say, my powers of empathetic perception are astounding!
9. i know, right?
10. well i'm having a meet n' greet in my basement/livingroom/bedroom. you should totally come!
Haha. Smart ass. Thanks for making me smirk.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 10:00 AM   #72
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingAmy View Post

8. You're an amazing girl who I should hold on to harder.

10. I'm not lazy. You're just not worth the effort.
One of these is about me, I am certain.
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 11:38 AM   #73
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
One of these is about me, I am certain.
It cannot be the first one, John, for you are not a girl.

And the second one isn't Dims or even Internet related. The only Dims related one is 6.
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 11:44 AM   #74
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingAmy View Post
It cannot be the first one, John, for you are not a girl.

And the second one isn't Dims or even Internet related. The only Dims related one is 6.
Which is DEFINITELY about Sassy.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:12 PM   #75
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zowie View Post
Which is DEFINITELY about Sassy.
Is my sarcasm really getting in the way?
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote