Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 12-27-2010, 01:23 PM   #26
olly5764

olly5764 can now change their title

took some flack for it when I was younger, but once folks saw that it wasn't a passing phase, people just take the view that "it's your choice"
olly5764 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 02:47 PM   #27
IrishBard
womble/leprechaun hybrid!

IrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 club

i am just wondering how the guys here came to terms with their preferences?
I liked larger girls for a long time, it has to be said. I guess my first really moment of going "she's gorgeous," was a girl when I was in my early teens who I was smitten over. however, she was... less than enthused and thought I was being an arse.

I didn't really have any moment of revelation in that sense, but on the other hand, my preference is relatively slight.

How did ur friends react?
Occasional ribbing about me dating large girls, I rib back with comments about their girlfriends.

How did ur parents react?
As I've stated before, my parents are completely fine. Considering my brother is eccentric wanna-be playboy with extremely bizarre senses of foreplay, my parents aren't particularly fussed about it.

How have u dealt with the stigma or the perception (incorrectly) that you may be dating big girls because u cant get a skinny girl?
on a few occasions, yes, I have felt that stigma. but on the other hand, I have also gotten skinny girls as well. when I was younger, I often played wingman to friends who were trying to get at girls with big friends. On 7/10 occasions, I ended up making friends with the big girl in question, and ipso facto, got the girl my friend was after to be friends/aquintences with me as well. by the end of the year, I had more female friends than most of my flat mates.

Additionally, when u are out an about..do and ur friends point out a skinny girl they find attractive and u dont..what do u saY?
"Meh, she's good, but not my cup of tea." in a similar way I would say about movies or drinks.

Do u point out a fat girl that u find attractive and say "thats my type of girl"?
not really. unless it's pointing at my current girlfriend.

How open are u with ur preferences with people?
open, but generally don't make a big deal of it.

But how did u get to the point of "not caring". its easy to say...'i just dont care'...but how does one get there?
I never really cared much to begin with. how one gets to that situation I can't help you with. For me, my focus with finding love has always been on brains, wit and kindness. the fact my girlfriend is a gorgeous plus-sized woman is really just an added bonus. I would have loved her if she was stick thin or the size of a large island nation.

Playing with everything (tee hee!) *eliminated*

Nip~pah!*eliminated*

what would judas do? *eliminated*

pro-violins: I hit people with violins if they're stupid
IrishBard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 12:08 PM   #28
eriofool

eriofool has said some nice things
Default an attraction to beauty rather than size.

ive never really had to hide it i guess. maybe i get a little unfair leeway for being hispanic idk.
Ive always just had an attraction and an appreciation for beauty at any size.
ive dated women who were 110lbs and i found certain things about them attractive. ive dated women who were 280lbs n they have there own unique things i find attractive as well.
I think its an attraction to a beautiful face that makes the biggest impression on me. yes, i have a preference for bigger women and my family and friends no and accept that but if i met a girl who was nice, caring, beautiful, and thin.... well that would not stop me from dating her or talking to her.

Im an equal oppurtunity dater to say the least.
my last gf was 5'1 and 110. very pretty.
the current girl im seeing is 5'10 and 245lbs. equally beatiful yet in her own way.
Old 12-29-2010, 11:16 PM   #29
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

How did I come to terms? Finding this website out of the blue. Seriously.
Old 12-30-2010, 11:32 PM   #30
Knox91

Knox91 has said some nice things

This is such a great an interesting thread. It really inspired me to take the time and join this forum. Thanks for posting this meepmeep, it's a great discussion.

[QUOTE...........................

[QUOTE...........................

For me, as a youngster most all of the girls I had crushes on in Elementary school had the 'softer' look to them.. Of course, I didn't notice that at the time. By the time I hit Junior High I had noticed mt reaction to curvy girls, and in High School I began to date several of the more voluptuous girls in school. I was thin as a rail and well liked, and never received and flack for it. I think because I never thought of it in a way of being ashamed. I genuinely liked the girls I dated and was attracted to them.

The first time I really understood that I had a definite preference was at a 'Haunted Woods' event during Halloween. There was a very pretty, but large girl with our group and while other guys were trying to end up next to other girls I was trying to end up with her. I held her hand through the whole thing, had a blast, and when it was over I knew that I was seeing something different. It was a good feeling to have that realization.

[QUOTE......................... How did ur parents react?

My Dad doesn't get it, but I never felt the need to please him in this area. I wanted to be with those that made me happy. That's it.

[QUOTE........................How have u dealt with the stigma or the perception (incorrectly) that you may be dating big girls because u cant get a skinny girl?

I did date thinner girls too. I didn't let anything decide who I liked other than how I felt about someone.

[QUOTE....................... Additionally, when u are out an about..do and ur friends point out a skinny girl they find attractive and u dont..what do u saY? Do u point out a fat girl that u find attractive and say "thats my type of girl"?

Yes, I do. My close friends expect it, and a few of them are the same anyway, so that is great.

[QUOTE.......................How open are u with ur preferences with people?

It doesn't come up now because I'm older and married, but when I was younger, I never 'hid' it. I felt the best thing to do was to be 'me' and let the rest think what they will. I do not subscribe to the 'I don't care what people think' statements that people say. Of course you do! But if they care about being my friend, then they will have to accept me for who I am, or we will not be friends anyway, right?

Anyway, thanks to everyone who has posted on meepmeep's thread, Ive enjoyed reading it!
Knox91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:19 AM   #31
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My second girlfriend was a big woman. I've never dated a skinny woman since. I didn't need to "come out of the closet," since I was never "in the closet" to begin with. I'm loud and proud about my love of larger ladies. I've even gotten some incredulous reactions from women whom I've told I wasn't interested in because they were too thin. It's like I was some alien life form. I didn't care. It didn't matter. I'm married to a big woman. I sure as hell don't hide THAT.

I've never understood the whole "closeted FA" thing, because I've never concealed my preferences. It never occurred to me to do so.
Old 01-07-2011, 09:51 AM   #32
Anm4521

Anm4521 can now change their title

I stopped caring what people thought a few years ago. One of the girls I was dating was big. like 240ish. I could see some of my friends wanted to say something or comment or ask why I was with her. They are typical dudes who think even a chick slightly out of shape is fat and it's disgusting to them. But only very recently I think I figured out why I like big girls. Maybe it doesn't exactly explain why I initially found my self attracted to bigger girls but I know where my attraction started. When I was 3 or 4 years old we lived in these apartments. I have very foggy memories of playing around the complex and living there. Well there was this older girl named renee (i don't know how im able to remember her name) she was around 10 years old i'd say, atleast 5 or 6 years oldr then me. and was a chubby girl. She was much bigger then me in height and size obviously. and was obsessed with me. thought i was super cute . would pick me up and give me huge hugs and would give me piggy back rides or pick me up and carry me around or let me sit on her lap all the time...and I remember looking forward to it and being turned on by her size and big legs espcially..... So I think thats where my faness originated.
Anm4521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 05:57 AM   #33
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anm4521 View Post
I stopped caring what people thought a few years ago. One of the girls I was dating was big. like 240ish. I could see some of my friends wanted to say something or comment or ask why I was with her. They are typical dudes who think even a chick slightly out of shape is fat and it's disgusting to them. But only very recently I think I figured out why I like big girls. Maybe it doesn't exactly explain why I initially found my self attracted to bigger girls but I know where my attraction started. When I was 3 or 4 years old we lived in these apartments. I have very foggy memories of playing around the complex and living there. Well there was this older girl named renee (i don't know how im able to remember her name) she was around 10 years old i'd say, atleast 5 or 6 years oldr then me. and was a chubby girl. She was much bigger then me in height and size obviously. and was obsessed with me. thought i was super cute . would pick me up and give me huge hugs and would give me piggy back rides or pick me up and carry me around or let me sit on her lap all the time...and I remember looking forward to it and being turned on by her size and big legs espcially..... So I think thats where my faness originated.

wow great story man.i have loved BBW as long as i can remember.my first girlfreind was a BBW.i always loved BBW but i wasn't really open with it,i never really told anyone,only like some freinds and my brother kinda.but once i started getting older i really didn't care what people thought anymore,so i started being more open with my preference.i mean even in high school i made it clear i liked big girls,but only to a certain extent you know.but now i make it well known.lol
Old 01-19-2011, 07:34 AM   #34
LifeTraveller
Sporadic Poster

LifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this board

I knew from an early age I was attracted to fat girls. The problem with dating them is peer pressure, or at least it was at that time. I like to quote Shakespeare on this one. . "To thine own self be true". Was I going to please my "friends" or myself. You might try to "fit in", but eventually it takes it's toll on you. If your friends are worth keeping, they'll stick with you. .

Once I made my preferences public, I rarely had any issues. While I admit, there are women of all shapes and sizes I find attractive, my preference is for the SSBBW. . and always will be. . Be yourself, like who you like, and let the others deal with it. .lol It's the only way to be, happy that is. I met and married the love of my life. . Does it really get any better than that????
Old 01-19-2011, 12:11 PM   #35
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

For me its just something I have always been. My friends don't say anything about it. Just something that never comes up.
Old 01-19-2011, 07:50 PM   #36
patmcf

patmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized rep

It has been said in many ways throughout this thread: life is too short to care about what other people think of you. Consider your needs and what makes you happy. And if others are trying to protest something that makes you who you are then they are not worth keeping around.

Put yourself first and be proud of it.
patmcf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 04:11 PM   #37
The Fez
Welp.

The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Had troubled with it for a bit when I was younger. Found dimensions, made a thread like this one in the main boards, got berated left right and centre for it, manned up.

Not that I'm belittling the psychological issues that you might develop with being in the closet or whatever, but that's pretty much it.

Eventually I realised the problem wasn't with what my friends or family would think, it was with me. Honestly at the point I was more open about it, I realised nobody really gave a shit either way.

As for

Quote:
If they ask me, I'll tell them. Otherwise I don't feel the need to parade the fact I'm an fa all over the place. Anybody that knows me well knows that about me anyway.
The Fez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 01:26 AM   #38
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anm4521 View Post
she was around 10 years old i'd say, atleast 5 or 6 years oldr then me. and was a chubby girl. She was much bigger then me in height and size obviously. and was obsessed with me. thought i was super cute . would pick me up and give me huge hugs and would give me piggy back rides or pick me up and carry me around or let me sit on her lap all the time...and I remember looking forward to it and being turned on by her size and big legs espcially..... So I think thats where my faness originated.
Now that you mention there have been a number of boys through out my childhood that got pretty excited about hugs and cuddles from me

I remember as a kid always loving younger kids, and because I was 5'6 and over 200 pounds at a young age, I towered over most of my peers to. I was always carrying kids on my back, or toting them around on my hip, and as I got into my teens, more than once boys I babysat would get overzealous and try to fondle my fat,nothing to weird just awkward groping that made me laugh and scold, more than uncomfortable, young kids that haven't been involved with a fat person sometimes are confused with our bodies and shapes, sometimes repulsed because of what they've heard from other kids and adults. I would much rather have a curious mind, than some child already hating something they didn't understand.

I see this sometimes with students to, younger boys love to be coddled and hugged by me and the other larger teachers, not many of them, but a few prefer us to the point of not being comforted my smaller teachers ever, most of the times these kids have a larger mother or father. I don't mean to say they're turned on, or already have a preference for softer ladies, but they obviously enjoy cuddling right up to me like I'm their big pillow.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 01:34 AM   #39
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have to second the observation of young kids connecting to fat.

I'm almost always over at my best friend's place, and she has 2 young kids, one of them is 3 years old. That little one likes to touch and feel. Her mother (my friend) is an apple BBW, and so it's common for her to see jiggly parts, and sometimes she comes up to me to play, and will take her hand over my arms or stomach, even sometimes my boobs(but no grabbies and moves quickly, thankfully). My friend thinks she's comforted by the feel because this little girl looooves soft things, and the fat feels soft for her. But she certainly has a preference to be comforted by the fat women who walk through the door than the skinny ones. In fact, I've never seen her interact with the skinny women that come by. Just the large ones. But she interacts with all the guys, though. Has them all wrapped around her little pinky, haha.

I do think for kids it tends to have something of comfort, but maybe that comfort carries on into adulthood, too.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 11:20 AM   #40
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There are quite a few little boys that I babysat (I was also a nanny for a few years) that are now married to BBWs. I often wonder if I had something to do with it. I think I might have. LOL

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 04:13 PM   #41
MrRabbit

MrRabbit can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMrRabbit can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

By growing older and less insecure about myself, discovering sites like Dimensions on the internet and by meeting a BBW and falling in love with her.

No one ever commented on the fact that my GF was big.

How did ur parents react?They didn't really comment on it.

How have u dealt with the stigma or the perception (incorrectly) that you may be dating big girls because u cant get a skinny girl?
This never really crossed my mind.

Additionally, when u are out an about..do and ur friends point out a skinny girl they find attractive and u dont..what do u saY?
I say I find her too skinny and that I prefer a woman with curves.

Do u point out a fat girl that u find attractive and say "thats my type of girl"?
Only when someone would ask me what's my type.

I don't feel the need to tell everyone that I prefer big girls. But when asked about my preferences, I am open to it. And all my girl friends have been big, so I think it is obvious :-)

But how did u get to the point of "not caring". its easy to say...'i just dont care'...but how does one get there?
In my case - and I think that's true for a lot of people - by growing up and getting over my own insecurities. Not just insecurities about my preference for larger women, but insecurities about me in general. Also, there is a point where you realize there is just no other option. My preference for larger women will never go away, so it's either accepting it, or just living in a fantasy world.
MrRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 09:56 PM   #42
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I went to make a post here and started a blog by accident.

http://eff-ay.tumblr.com/
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 12:52 AM   #43
big_lad27

big_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Wasn't really anything I had to come into terms with, I am 27 now and was more into the fuller figure even in school, to me seeing and being with a bigger girl is way way more appealing then a stick with a head and body parts.

My friends would't dare say anything to me, a slap would be issued out

How did ur parents react?
Like someone said above, my Dad really doesn't get, to him every girl should be the model type to find attractive, very shallow. On the other hand my Mam isn't bothered at all, as long as I am happy.

Not the case at all, I have been with thinner girls in the past but there is just no attraction at all, aesthetically or sexually, there is nothing to cuddle into, just doesn't work for me.

Additionally, when u are out an about..do and ur friends point out a skinny girl they find attractive and u dont..what do u say?
I will always say what I think "She is too damn skinny, bit more meat on the bones and were all good"

That's not something I would do, well not point out people anyway but I would always much prefer and larger girl to pass my eye then a thinner one.

All the people that know me or even so much as matter to me know I like larger girls.

I don't think it's just a point of turning round and saying "I don't care". If you like big girls then that's what you like, I dont see this as a problem, anything that you should have doubts about or worry about what people think
big_lad27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 02:29 AM   #44
_broshe_
*SIGH*

_broshe_ does more than just post hot pics_broshe_ does more than just post hot pics_broshe_ does more than just post hot pics

1)how the guys here came to terms with their preferences?

For myself it is fairly simple. Granted as with any relationship, it cannot be based on looks alone. I just like BBWs. pure simple. I never really ever thought twice about it

2) how the guys here have come to terms with that?
I don't know if it is something i can say I have to come to terms with. it is simple fact that no relationship can last without attraction of some sort. I just have known for some time that it is my preference.

3)How did ur friends react?
they teased me some, and I am a naturally shy guy (trust me the Fact that I even asked my fiance out is a bit of a surprise to me I go weak around beautiful women) but it was kind of obvious for my buds. that being said, did they ever really stop me from asking out a girl? perhaps, but i think my shyness was a bigger factor

4)How did ur parents react?
well my father doesn't have a say either way (hey my mom is and really never was a pixi) but my mother seems to have something to say ever now and again. but all in all they handle it in stride.

5)How have u dealt with the stigma or the perception (incorrectly) that you may be dating big girls because u cant get a skinny girl?
Ahh lol, my problem was never not getting a skinny girl. i know a girl who could have doubled as a Brittny Spears double who had basicly told me i could have her any time I wanted.... pretty girl... very pretty, but so effing thin... so nlo I really haven't ha that problem. plenty of thin female friends... more than one stating they would have loved to go out with me, but for either me stating no thank you or personal reasons (one such girl, a great friend of mine, is 16 years my senior, confided in me one day she wished she was 6 or 8 years younger... my poor friend... where are you?).

6) Additionally, when u are out an about..do and ur friends point out a skinny girl they find attractive and u dont..what do u saY?
I just play along really, but not for nothing, sometimes a girl is just simply quite beautiful no matter what her size. we here can all agree that many of the women here are very beautiful, if not drop dead gourgous, but can you truly say that there aren't some thinner women who are beautiful too? grante or me the first thing I'd always miss is being able to wrap my arms around a plump belly or having a large wounderful ass to grab but thus is life.

7)How open are u with ur preferences with people?
I can't say i hide it too well granted the hardest person to mention to about your preference is alway for me the girl. I remember my fiance when i told her my preference. she had lost her prior boyfriend... 4 years prior, to some thin girl, and it really put her down some. We were cuddling in bed when I told her, and she looked real confused. she didn't quite understand... and after explaining that I REALLY DO like her at her weight, she procedes to ask "so you won't leave me from some skinny skank?" Ahh my dear, one in a million
_broshe_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:02 PM   #45
swarbs

swarbs can now change their title

My friends are the type that give me absolute hell when I hook up with fat girls...I still haven't really come to terms with my FAness. I mean, I'm easily most turned on by really big girls, like really big, and its just not 'normal' in my city and definitely not for my mates. So yeah, I still havent come to terms yet...not sure if I will.
swarbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 02:17 AM   #46
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You could try telling them to go fuck themselves. That would be my reaction.
Old 01-27-2011, 07:25 AM   #47
Con

Con can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
That has pretty much been my reaction on a large number of occasions, sometimes more politely than that. My parents never used to make any issue of it, once i was happy it was fine, and most of my close friends are used to me, and i never went through some sort of period of adjustment where i had to "come to terms" with liking big women, i just always have preferred them, they're a better match for me anyway, i dont think any tiny skinny girl would be too happy to take on my 6'2" 300 pound whiskey and testosterone fuelled self after going home from a bar or a party, i need a girl who can handle that and give me somethin to actually hold onto without breaking (and no type of woman i'd rather have when i'm in that state than one with plenty of curves and many pounds) and when out with friends in said bars or at parties they wouldnt be surpsrised at all to see me talking to/dancing with/ gettin freaky with a fat girl, it's just me being me....

when i was in my teens sometimes some of the guys would try to mock or tease me about it, and maybe some who were foolish enough now would still do it, but i generally tell them to F*ck off and stop annnoying me. It's only the fact that they'd actually try to embarras me or make me feel bad for doing somethig i enjoy that annoys me, i'm still gonna like my ladies large whether they like it or not
Con is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 05:16 PM   #48
Gentleman Zombie

Gentleman Zombie can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
This pretty much sums up my attitude. If I gave a flying F*** what somebody else thinks, I would have already asked them, otherwise if they're looking for a bad time, they just found it.