Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 12-26-2010, 06:12 PM   #26
DreamyInToronto
ME WANT COOKIES!!!!

DreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized rep

Okay can I ask - do guys like to receive it and also, do guys like a finger in there too? I've heard the male G-spot is in there. Have any guys had this done to them with good results? Do tell! Inquiring minds want to know!!
Old 12-26-2010, 06:21 PM   #27
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

No, no, and hell to the no. I've got hemorrhoids, so if anyone sticks anything up my back door I start bleeding profusely. While copious amounts of blood makes for excellent lubrication, exsangination does tend to kill the mood.
Old 12-26-2010, 06:23 PM   #28
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
No, no, and hell to the no. I've got hemorrhoids, so if anyone sticks anything up my back door I start bleeding profusely. While copious amounts of blood makes for excellent lubrication, exsangination does tend to kill the mood.

Because of you, I think I'm just about ready to tell Dims anything now.

Someone rep this man!

Last edited by AmazingAmy; 12-26-2010 at 06:28 PM.
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 06:30 PM   #29
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Pfft. That was nothing compared to some of the overshares I've seen here.
Old 12-26-2010, 10:28 PM   #30
DJBEATBOX2k3

DJBEATBOX2k3 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDJBEATBOX2k3 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

ive read it all now...
DJBEATBOX2k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 01:56 AM   #31
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Yes, yes and yes.

man that is so hot.
Old 12-27-2010, 01:58 AM   #32
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamyInToronto View Post
Okay can I ask - do guys like to receive it and also, do guys like a finger in there too? I've heard the male G-spot is in there. Have any guys had this done to them with good results? Do tell! Inquiring minds want to know!!

i would never have it done to me.and i have come across quite a few girls that want to do it.but i would give it any day of the week.
Old 12-27-2010, 01:59 AM   #33
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJBEATBOX2k3 View Post
to put it bluntly... licking an asshole....

that's one way to put it LMAO!!!! i laughed at that for real man.LOL!!!!
Old 12-27-2010, 02:00 AM   #34
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJBEATBOX2k3 View Post
ain't nuffen wrong with nasty, it makes sex that much better hahaha

true.
Old 12-27-2010, 02:00 AM   #35
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:

Old 12-27-2010, 08:00 AM   #36
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Yep Thumbs up... Tongues up too? haw haw.
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 11:14 AM   #37
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanuki Kimberly View Post
Yep Thumbs up... Tongues up too? haw haw.
LOL!

As for me...have given, have received. Neither is my favourite sex act, but I'd do it again, if the guy was clean! Have slept with a couple of guys who eventually admitted they didn't mind having a cheeky finger up their bum for that extra something when they climaxed...no problem giving that either.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 11:18 AM   #38
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Whoops, double post!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin

Last edited by Gingembre; 12-27-2010 at 11:33 AM.
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 05:09 PM   #39
jr000

jr000 can now change their title
Default i'm half greek but

i never had any kind of interest in anything anal, and the idea of a finger or anything else up my ass freaks me out

i had a hydro-colonic earlier in the year and they almost needed to sedate me just to get the tube in

i can appreciate and drool over a big fat ass, i just can't handle the idea of anything going into the exit
jr000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 09:13 PM   #40
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

With the right person....amazing!!!!!
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 09:20 PM   #41
jr000

i'll take your word for it
Old 12-27-2010, 09:22 PM   #42
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

ummmmm, okay lol
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 09:30 PM   #43
jr000

like i said, i'm only half greek

that's apparently not the half i got
Old 12-27-2010, 09:40 PM   #44
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
No I am not a guy, but I can tell you this much....their "G-spot" is the prostate gland, and with the right manipulation can result in an explosive result. The right kind of explosive I am talking about btw lol. Some do, and some don't like a finger in there. I am completely puzzled as to what being the right half of Greek has to do with it jr000 lol. I am half Russian, but that has no bearing on what I like or don't like....I like what I like
Old 12-27-2010, 09:43 PM   #45
jr000

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefairywren View Post
I am completely puzzled as to what being the right half of Greek has to do with it jr000 lol. I am half Russian, but that has no bearing on what I like or don't like....I like what I like
it's the old joke about greeks and their....ah....anal fetishes....

then again, i'm also half irish and i am not attracted to sheep, so maybe it's all a crock
Old 12-28-2010, 12:20 AM   #46
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Sheesh. Sounds like a real pain in the..

So, yeah.

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 01:21 AM   #47
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr000 View Post
it's the old joke about greeks and their....ah....anal fetishes....

then again, i'm also half irish and i am not attracted to sheep, so maybe it's all a crock
Well, I learn something new everyday! And it's the Kiwis who are attracted to sheep, so I hear lol.
Old 12-28-2010, 01:48 AM   #48
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm just going to say "yes" and not add any qualifiers. You lot can sort it out or just make up what I'm "yessing." I'm down either way. No pun intended.
or, you know, just check out the occupation listed on my profile...

Last edited by Ample Pie; 12-28-2010 at 01:50 AM.
Ample Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 06:32 PM   #49
MasterShake
My Fist, Your Face!

MasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Don't like receiving, tongue or finger. TBH time spent there is time better spent on my testes.

I do love giving though, both tongue and finger. Kind of a playful naughty bit of foreplay, nothing more, just love feeling a woman's tight butt squirm from it.
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 09:16 PM   #50
jewels_mystery
Urban Hippie

jewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going on

Yes. I like being the receiver.