Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 12-28-2010, 09:43 PM   #51
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's okay. But there are other things that excite me more. So without giving away too much, it's not really my thing.

Last edited by mimosa; 12-28-2010 at 09:48 PM.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 11:48 PM   #52
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

WHAT. THE. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. That sounds DISGUSTING!!!
Old 12-29-2010, 06:06 AM   #53
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
Feels good man
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 06:08 AM   #54
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I prefer a finger to a tongue, but yeah, it does feel kinda good. I do think it's more useful as foreplay than an actuall "full out" act, like giving head would be or something.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 07:53 AM   #55
evilvampire

evilvampire has super-sized repevilvampire has super-sized repevilvampire has super-sized repevilvampire has super-sized repevilvampire has super-sized rep
Default boo

well guess im a freak but i love doing that to a woman. It being done to me not so much though LOL......
evilvampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 09:46 AM   #56
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

To quote a genius:

Quote:
I want more out of life than to meet a pretty face and sit down on it.
but, um, not much more, really.
Old 12-29-2010, 09:52 AM   #57
oceanmachine

oceanmachine can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesoceanmachine can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

it's been a while, but i used to like it both ways. you know what they say; different strokes for different folks
oceanmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 01:16 AM   #58
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ample Pie View Post
To quote a genius:

but, um, not much more, really.
Can't rep, but both the post and the sig line deserve it.

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 03:53 AM   #59
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I got her for you.
Old 12-31-2010, 09:33 PM   #60
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

The quotation is from Torch Song Trilogy (though it's been so long since I've seen it, I may have paraphrased).

My answer to this thread is still: yes.

Last edited by Ample Pie; 12-31-2010 at 09:34 PM. Reason: yes please, with a cherry on top
Ample Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 03:42 PM   #61
SSBBW Katerina
FillOutUrProfileFellas

SSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool Hella yeah, I'm down for....

.... a lover frenching my balloon knot. I always make certain my under carriage is uber clean in general & even more so if I know a little summin' summin' is gonna happen. I don't care if i've gotta hit the local car wash and hit that baby w/ a power hose, itS All good. Game on. Then I can arch my tush up a bit more and he'll ask if he gets the greenlight. I moan for him to do it, w/ a nice little "Please baby?", thrown in for good measure.

Next thing i know he's got one cheek @ Pacific Time & the other @ Eastern's time zone and i'm blissfully squirming & writhing under, or sometimes over, him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^l |^^^^^^^^^^|
l HAVE A SAFE *AND* HAPPY NEW YEAR |”"”;..,___.
|……_______=====_| l______________l _|__|…, ] |
“(@)’(@)”""""""*l'(@)l'(@)l """"""""""""""(@)'(@)""""'(@)
2011 is here... keep the truck rolling ♥
Old 01-03-2011, 07:25 AM   #62
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Iced Tea.

That's the last thing I'm saying in this thread.
Old 01-03-2011, 07:28 PM   #63
*Goofy*Girl*
Kimmy

*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed

I don't care how clean it is.
I will never, ever lick a butthole.
EEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!
*Goofy*Girl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 07:31 PM   #64
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ample Pie View Post
Iced Tea.

That's the last thing I'm saying in this thread.
Don't you mean

S ugar
H oney
I ced
T ea?

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 08:20 PM   #65
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hot with the right person, not something I would do with a casual partner no matter how clean.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 08:50 AM   #66
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Hot with the right person, not something I would do with a casual partner no matter how clean.
That about sums it up for me also. As for the finger... ain't nuthin' wrong with that either.
Here's to a healthy prostate!
http://www.prostatemilking.org/prostate-milking.html

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 03:56 PM   #67
IrishBBWQueen

IrishBBWQueen can now change their title

I don't think it could ever be clean enough... you don't get rid of germs and stuff with plain soap & you always get a certain amount of seepage & discharge no matter how clean... so unless you're using medicated soap inside & out then I ain't going near that with my tongue or mouth... I kiss my daughter with these lips!! lol
IrishBBWQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 01:33 PM   #68
verucassault

verucassault carries a lot of weight on this boardverucassault carries a lot of weight on this boardverucassault carries a lot of weight on this boardverucassault carries a lot of weight on this boardverucassault carries a lot of weight on this board

i cant seem to keep tongues out of my asshole. ::shrugs::
verucassault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 07:29 PM   #69
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by verucassault View Post
With friends like those, who needs enemas?

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 03:25 PM   #70
hallowjak

hallowjak can now change their title

I'm in. Yes, please, and thank you.
hallowjak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 09:26 PM   #71
Deadbolt100

Deadbolt100 can now change their title

being a guy....i cannot fathom WHY! it seems....just...ew that is all : / but on the other hand i would consider myself a man of simple tastes and would rather enjoy more...lack of a better term normal sex!
Deadbolt100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 09:38 PM   #72
LalaCity

LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
It's a very HOLEsome activity. Not wanting to do it is positively ASSinine. Please RECTify immediately. I'd offer an ANALogy...BUUTTT... that'd be CHEEKY.
LalaCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 10:23 PM   #73
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

Nope. No way. Thats nasty.
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 10:34 PM   #74
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I need to come around these boards more often!
Old 01-20-2011, 04:38 AM   #75
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by verucassault View Post
I read this as "I can't seem to keep my tongue out of assholes" and LOL-ed at the pun, haha!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote