Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 06-07-2011, 02:34 PM   #101
milfy
Eat Me....

milfy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmilfy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmilfy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I like to much on sweetcorn from the cob or perhaps sprinkled on pizza....not out someomes arsehole....end of
Old 06-07-2011, 07:55 PM   #102
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

it all about who you are with... if she wants it then i never and i mean never say no!
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 05:03 AM   #103
dynezt

dynezt has said some nice things

I'm an ass man so I'm def keen as long as it's clean
dynezt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 01:14 PM   #104
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

I had that sprung on me once. I was gettin busy with a friend, he had his face buried between my legs and I was moaning and squirming. Without saying anything, he grabbed my hips, twisted my lower half, spread my cheeks and went to town. Although it felt nice, it didn't do much for me, but I figured if he was gettin off on it... why not? He didn't ask me to reciprocate, but I was so into him that I would've. I kept thinking, man he's lucky I just showered but honestly he's a dirty hippie and I'm not so sure it would've mattered to him.

Haha and I remember texting the bestie later on. "Dude... he licked my asshole."
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 05:36 PM   #105
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ugh.....:: blushing:: I totally love have it done....it feels amazing....totally into it...reciprocating....not so much.

I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know if you know what I mean. Do ya?
PunkyGurly74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 11:25 AM   #106
DVSShank

DVSShank can now change their title

I've done it. If the person is clean, right out of the shower.. I'm ok with it. I'm not into getting it, wasn't as mind blowing as some people make it..And I haven't met a chick who was really into it either. Most are though, very much into being licked a few inches north.
Old 06-16-2011, 11:29 AM   #107
luvbigfellas
Has lips like morphine

luvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this board

I've had it done. They were into it. I was pretty neutral about it. I'm clean, so hey, if that's the sort of thing you're into, OK.
Old 06-19-2011, 04:14 PM   #108
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

As far as I'm concerned,there is nothing off limits on a woman's body if she is into it.My belief is what the hell I'll try anything once with my girl.If it gets at least one of us to a different level then it was a success.If it does nothing then you know one you don't like.
Old 06-22-2011, 08:56 AM   #109
RedPhoenix1969

RedPhoenix1969 can now change their title

Been there, done that, and will do it again and again and again.
RedPhoenix1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 12:42 PM   #110
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedPhoenix1969 View Post
Been there, done that, and will do it again and again and again.
Bring it on big boy!
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote