Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-23-2010, 07:11 PM   #1
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default How was 2010 weightwise?

How was 2010 weight-wise? Did you meet your goals? How do you expect the holidays to effect your weight?

For me my weight stayed rather stable at 220 lbs all year so not much to report.

P.S. Have a good holiday season. Merry Christmas (if you celebrate Christmas).

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 11:12 PM   #2
swordchick
Deeeeeeeeeeeeez Nuts!

swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I lost over 100 lbs. this year, due to illness. I did not have a goal to lose or gain.

Rest in peace, Cinda
and all the others that have passed.
We will miss you sweet angels.

swordchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 12:41 AM   #3
bigjayne66
Belly Queen

bigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot pics

I have gained about 40 lbs,give or take a few...
bigjayne66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 12:46 AM   #4
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Recovery

I went from 439 lbs on Oct 5, 2009 to 314 lbs in late Jan, 2010 as the result of an unknown illness, then went to 405 by Dec 20, 2010.

Post Song: Paul Revere And The Raiders-Ups and Downs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL2HXEOmDKs

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 07:58 AM   #5
Juice

Juice can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJuice can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default About 50 pounds

I don't gain intentionally but I do gain and it's been like crazy over the last years. I think the fatter I become the more easily I put the weight on (I always thought it would be the opposite).
I was less than 440 pound a year ago, I was around 480 a month ago and today I weighed at 488. Most of it has gone to my belly.
I feel ok with my extra weight although sometimes it gets me down as I get jealous of other people doing things I can't do but I am ok in general. Got used to it I guess. Sometimes I forget how big I've become until I see the number on the scales or a photo like the one below

Last edited by Juice; 06-25-2011 at 01:04 PM.
Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 10:23 AM   #6
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

hmmm my weight went up and down i guess,i had some good times and bad times too haha.lol but there's always next year LMAO HAHAHA!
Old 12-24-2010, 01:00 PM   #7
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

My weight has stayed in the same area all year, though I did have a goal to lose some. Lost a few inches, especially recently with all the walking I've been doing, but not a single bit came off the number on the scale.

As for the holidays, they won't be affecting me because I won't exactly be celebrating. Even if I was, I don't really over indulge, anyway. And if I do, it's gone two weeks later and I'm back to my same old number.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 01:47 PM   #8
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Weight is the same it has been for the last who-knows-how-many years. Anywhere from 115 to 130 lbs.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 02:16 PM   #9
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It started out good, went down hill with a 25 pound loss,went back up around March, and this Summer I just swam and did so much, gaining seemed impossible. I'm not boasting, but since October, I've gained 15 pounds, and that was mostly Holiday stuffing though, I've decided to just eat my way to the New Year.

As of today though, I'm only 345.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 09:36 PM   #10
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

I don't own a scale so I don't know what I currently weigh...last time I did check at a friend's house, I was 215. My clothes from January 2010 still fit and my pants feel a bit loose, so I may have dropped a few pounds.

Otherwise, it's been a normal year for me weightwise.

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 10:46 PM   #11
Mystic Rain
Leonardo Forever

Mystic Rain can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMystic Rain can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMystic Rain can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Lost more than gained and didn't even try either way. I guess I'm comfortable with it right now, but who knows what next year will bring.
Old 12-25-2010, 04:31 AM   #12
Mr_Longhair

Mr_Longhair has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juice View Post
I don't gain intentionally but I do gain and it's been like crazy over the last years. I think the fatter I become the more easily I put the weight on (I always thought it would be the opposite).
I was less than 440 pound a year ago, I was around 480 a month ago and today I weighed at 488. Most of it has gone to my belly.
I feel ok with my extra weight although sometimes it gets me down as I get jealous of other people doing things I can't do but I am ok in general. Got used to it I guess. Sometimes I forget how big I've become until I see the number on the scales or a photo like the one below
a very nice photo I might add
Mr_Longhair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 06:03 AM   #13
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
It started out good, went down hill with a 25 pound loss,went back up around March, and this Summer I just swam and did so much, gaining seemed impossible. I'm not boasting, but since October, I've gained 15 pounds, and that was mostly Holiday stuffing though, I've decided to just eat my way to the New Year.

As of today though, I'm only 345.

everyone gains during the holidays.that's why i just accept it and i don't try to cut back until my birthday.it is a couple of days after new-years then after that i will cut back.lol
Old 12-25-2010, 06:04 AM   #14
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still a Skye fan View Post
I don't own a scale so I don't know what I currently weigh...last time I did check at a friend's house, I was 215. My clothes from January 2010 still fit and my pants feel a bit loose, so I may have dropped a few pounds.

Otherwise, it's been a normal year for me weightwise.

Dennis

i want a good scale.although i don't really weight myself often i would like too more.but i don't get fanatic about it like some do haha.LOL
Old 12-25-2010, 06:05 AM   #15
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Longhair View Post
i agree.
Old 12-26-2010, 05:29 AM   #16
Juice

Juice can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJuice can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Longhair View Post
And one more

Last edited by Juice; 06-25-2011 at 01:04 PM.
Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 08:51 AM   #17
Cookiesaregood

Cookiesaregood has said some nice things

I went from 125 to 135.
Cookiesaregood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 03:52 PM   #18
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

I went from 230 to 187 this year.
Old 12-26-2010, 03:55 PM   #19
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juice View Post
You're looking very good, darling! I hope you feel as good
Please take care. Hope you had a great Christmas time. Good luck for the new year
Old 12-26-2010, 09:48 PM   #20
joh

joh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjoh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hmmm, I didn't really track my weight too much until recently. I know from September to now I've gone from 165 to about 180. It's been a pretty decent gain; mostly due to college and a little self-conscious gaining.
joh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 10:49 PM   #21
Sydney Vicious

Sydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized rep

I started around 265, ended at 330!! Happy Happy fat girl
Old 12-28-2010, 07:29 AM   #22
chaoticfate13
just me

chaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

now that i think about it i gained alot faster this year.
i went from around 200, 210 to well over 250 by thanksgiving and right now i weigh 266! the holidays really helped me.
i think if i keep my gain up i could be over 350 by next year if not more.
im very excited
Old 12-28-2010, 09:43 AM   #23
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Vicious View Post
I started around 265, ended at 330!! Happy Happy fat girl
Wow, that's a lovely gain. You've in 1 year gained at 55 lbs. That means a lot. Congratulations. Where did you gained mostly? And do you like your new body?
<3 Henk
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 05:01 AM   #24
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Rain View Post
Lost more than gained and didn't even try either way. I guess I'm comfortable with it right now, but who knows what next year will bring.
It'll bring lots of weight and lots of smiles on your beautiful face.
Old 12-29-2010, 08:32 AM   #25
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
Weight is the same it has been for the last who-knows-how-many years. Anywhere from 115 to 130 lbs.
I will say that the week or so around the holidays I went from 115 lbs to 127 lbs, though a few days have passed and I've averaged out to 122 lbs.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote