Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-29-2010, 12:03 PM   #26
oceanmachine

oceanmachine can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesoceanmachine can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i was 210 earlier this year because i was living at my parents and my mum was in charge of what i was eating. when i moved back out again i dropped 28 pounds because i started cooking a lot of stuff from scratch rather than buying it readymade. i didn't want to put weight on in the first place though. i'm an admirer, but i have issues with my looks and was pointing out that there'd be no female interest in me.
oceanmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 12:48 AM   #27
Pauline

Pauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticed
Smile Well...i gained about 50 i think...

I didnt really keep track but i think i gained about 50 in 2009, kinda maintained in 2010. I did NOT intentionally gain all of my life....i was just a designated "fat girl"...i wore it well, it came naturally....in my genes (parents and 7 siblings all over 300lbs except 1) and i LOVE to eat! In mid 2009 Alex and i decided i would gain up to 700 from 650 by Thanksgiving. I did make that goal & was very happy to do so. Honestly i do love the warm, cuddily, motherly curves i own... i think they make me more of a woman somehow...or maybe somehow make me queen mommy to all...hard to explain & though i post often about wanting to lose weight, its mainly to be healthier & not have the knee pain i have. So i just wanna say that i wish i could "have my cake & eat it too". Does anyone know of some magic trick to stay 700lbs and be a little more physically capable & without daily knee pain? Please do tell because try as i may....i am having troubles losing any weight. I still remain the happy fat girl who wants the best of both worlds.

~Paulee

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sevenhundredpoundclub
Attached Images
File Type: jpg xmas belly 2 cropped.JPG (30.8 KB, 1058 views)
Pauline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 05:11 AM   #28
*Goofy*Girl*
Kimmy

*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed

Let's see...around late 2009 I was at 365 lbs., down from 515 lbs.

As of today I weigh 510 lbs. I gained back 145 of the 150 lbs. I lost. This was not exactly intentional, though. I felt better in the 300's than I do now in the 500's.
*Goofy*Girl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 11:19 AM   #29
Sydney Vicious

Sydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by degek2001 View Post
Wow, that's a lovely gain. You've in 1 year gained at 55 lbs. That means a lot. Congratulations. Where did you gained mostly? And do you like your new body?
<3 Henk
It's mostly in my belly and my thighs...and my boobs haha. I looove my new rounder body! I like the way it feels to walk around and just sort of sway with each step, and I've been told I give the best hugs out of all of my friend group hahaha.
Old 01-03-2011, 10:08 AM   #30
chaoticfate13
just me

chaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Vicious View Post
It's mostly in my belly and my thighs...and my boobs haha. I looove my new rounder body! I like the way it feels to walk around and just sort of sway with each step, and I've been told I give the best hugs out of all of my friend group hahaha.
id love to see you round sexy body sway
Old 01-03-2011, 10:22 PM   #31
Sydney Vicious

Sydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized rep
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoticfate13 View Post
id love to see you round sexy body sway
oh my! Thanks sugar!
Old 01-04-2011, 02:15 AM   #32
UnknownSpirit01
King of the ______

UnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized rep

Same as ever, between 120lbs-125lbs
Old 01-04-2011, 11:44 AM   #33
Freeman

Freeman has said some nice things

for me 2010 was faaat. In this year I have gained so much weight that I developer a nice, round, soft belly
Freeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 02:22 PM   #34
chaoticfate13
just me

chaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
oh my! Thanks sugar!
your very welcome gorgeous
Old 01-06-2011, 11:43 AM   #35
weetabix
Bigger Alweighs Better

weetabix can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesweetabix can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauline View Post
.... Does anyone know of some magic trick to stay 700lbs and be a little more physically capable & without daily knee pain? Please do tell because try as i may....i am having troubles losing any weight. I still remain the happy fat girl who wants the best of both worlds.

~Paulee

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sevenhundredpoundclub
Hello Paulee,

My Feedee and I take a vitamin which is amazingly good for joints. Take 1000mg to 2000mg of Glucosomine Sulphane + Chondroitin tablets every day. After 3 days you will be amazed. Obviously if you have done actual damage to your joints you may not get the results you need after only 3 days. We have taken this stuff for 10 years and would not be without it.

Hugs,
Weetabix.
Old 01-06-2011, 04:12 PM   #36
technaut

technaut can now change their title

Quote:
Any B&A pics ?
That 65lbs anyway, not 55, degek

As far as I'm concerned, I lost 30lbs very quickly after my dad passed out. I gained back 10 of them over the last 2 monthes... Looks like I'm overeating because of frustration.

As far as my gf is concerned, she should have gone from 350 to 400... But she fell ill early january '10 and lost 40lbs in 3 monthes. She's about 275 right now and still ill. She hates not beeing able to fill her clothes anymore. One good thing though, having lost such an amount of weight makes her skin a bit saggy everywhere (thighs, arms, back breasts and especially side breasts), I love that, her remaining roundness is so soft !
Old 01-07-2011, 06:42 PM   #37
BigWarmMan

BigWarmMan can now change their title

Best Year Ever!
Old 02-25-2011, 09:52 AM   #38
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weetabix View Post
Hello Paulee,

My Feedee and I take a vitamin which is amazingly good for joints. Take 1000mg to 2000mg of Glucosomine Sulphane + Chondroitin tablets every day. After 3 days you will be amazed. Obviously if you have done actual damage to your joints you may not get the results you need after only 3 days. We have taken this stuff for 10 years and would not be without it.

Hugs,
Weetabix.
Sadly, that stuff isn't so good for those concerned about things like hypertension or diabetes, which I think a lot of us here are.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 12:14 PM   #39
Alicia33
Southern Belle

Alicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 club

Well I gained about 20 pounds this year. It mostly goes to the hip areas making me have to buy new pants, oh well, I am not complaining

"Ain't nothin' wrong with lovin' chunky"
Alicia33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 09:11 PM   #40
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default 415 Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
I went from 439 lbs on Oct 5, 2009 to 314 lbs in late Jan, 2010 as the result of an unknown illness, then went to 405 by Dec 20, 2010.

Post Song: Paul Revere And The Raiders-Ups and Downs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL2HXEOmDKs
Rebounded from 314 in Jan 2010-to-415, now without even working at it. Amazing what illness and a consequentially fucked-up metabolism can do to a person!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 03:22 AM   #41
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia33 View Post
Well I gained about 20 pounds this year. It mostly goes to the hip areas making me have to buy new pants, oh well, I am not complaining
I like it to read about your gain. Sure, you're just more soft at your hips

<3 Henk
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote