Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 12-28-2010, 12:13 AM   #1
Christov
On Timeout

Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default The Single Man's Survival Guide

Christov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 12:30 AM   #2
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Question

But there's a ring on the hand....

...I'm so confused...
Old 12-28-2010, 12:46 AM   #3
Christov
On Timeout

Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

There are explanations about the ring;

. He's seeking an extramarital affair
. He enjoys the look and feel of it
. He's trying it on before he throws it into Mt. Doom.
Old 12-28-2010, 05:49 AM   #4
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This is how I deal with it:

That. And a certain paysite.
Old 12-28-2010, 07:06 AM   #5
TimeTraveller
Not Enough Hours in Day

Location: Small town Illinois guy now in the big city of Chicago
TimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelocs View Post
...I'm so confused...
Exactly. His chosen photo spoke volumes without his realising it.

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it."
— Oscar Wilde (1854-1900), The Picture of Dorian Gray (1891)

And so I did. Married almost 31 glorious years to the perfect SSBBW.
Couldn't pass that up. Okay, I yield the floor to the single guys.
Old 12-28-2010, 07:31 AM   #6
sirGordy
Contemplative Soul

sirGordy knows EXACTLY what's going onsirGordy knows EXACTLY what's going onsirGordy knows EXACTLY what's going onsirGordy knows EXACTLY what's going onsirGordy knows EXACTLY what's going onsirGordy knows EXACTLY what's going on

Well, when I first saw this thread, I was grateful that someone was looking out for us single XY Chromosome individuals. In saying that, I find that for me, make sure that you get to know a lady, and take nothing, and I repeat this emphatically, nothing for granted. Get to know your lady, be attentive, but also, be cautious. Be yourself, be caring, respectful, and
sensitive. But also, know that everyone has a story, and everyone has baggage, and be willing to deal, and to deal with it as it comes along.

When I dated, I trusted, and paid for that trust. I was betrayed, hurt, lied to, and was told alot of BS. In saying this, know that folks do not always mean what they say, and say what they mean. I have learned through many lessons, and through bitterness and resentment and yes, even depression how this goes. I have also seen the bad boys getting more play, and me, being left behind, always considered to "goody two shoes" I assure you, I do have an edge, and it can be quite sharp, I assure you. Even to this day, I resent always being the friend, never the lover. But hey, its part of what its like being single, especially in these days,
where people have various values, and wants.

Be yourself, be true to who and whom you are. We are all persons, and we all deserve respect and dignity. But above all means never compromise your values, and never let anyone else do that to you either. Dating is very hard out here, take it from one who knows. I have dealt, been hurt, been a friend, been shot down, been out there. Being single these days is a challenge, but an adventure as well, and as I always say, life is an adventure. Enjoy the ride, but be true, and expect that from your partner as well, because where there is not truth, there is no relationship, even with oneself.
sirGordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 05:09 AM   #7
1300 Class
Pam Poovey's Stunt Double

1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ask the advice of any of the ol' five fingered widows about...
1300 Class is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 11:51 AM   #8
The Fez
Welp.

The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The Fez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 08:30 PM   #9
patmcf

patmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christov View Post
My girlfriend's name is Palmela Handerson.
patmcf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 10:48 PM   #10
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

BECOME A MASTER OF YOUR CULINARY DESTINY

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 03:52 AM   #11
Christov
On Timeout

MAN TIPS

. Eating the raw heart of your enemies will increase your power
. Leaving the toilet seat up is the most defiant act you can perform
. Bodily functions are always funny
. If it can be eaten, it can be eaten with barbecue sauce
Old 01-02-2011, 08:51 PM   #12
StickMan
Two-Dimentional Character

StickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Anyone out there in the same position as me? Was once in a relationship, but the breakup was entirely your fault?
StickMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:10 AM   #13
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickMan View Post
Anyone out there in the same position as me? Was once in a relationship, but the breakup was entirely your fault?
Show me a man who hasn't been in this situation, and I'll show you a man who hasn't started dating.
Old 01-10-2011, 02:16 PM   #14
Christov
On Timeout

The fact that this thread has died on it's arse is proof enough that the 'Single Man's Survival Guide' really can be reduced to the image in the first post.

Long live the waltz of the palm.
Old 01-10-2011, 04:09 PM   #15
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christov View Post
The fact that this thread has died on it's arse is proof enough that the 'Single Man's Survival Guide' really can be reduced to the image in the first post. .
No it can't.

Living a single life and what it all means can be a very interesting topic. But you presented it as a shallow joke that clearly communicated insincerity. Hence the lack of interest.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 04:48 PM   #16
Christov
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
But you presented it as a shallow joke that clearly communicated insincerity.
Shallow joke of a man creates shallow joke of a thread. News at 11.
Old 01-10-2011, 05:00 PM   #17
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default I've got to hand it to you...

Mr. Palmer
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 10:21 PM   #18
Fox

Fox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelocs View Post

...I'm so confused...
"If you like it then you should put a ring on it!"
Single fellas can do it too.
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 05:10 AM   #19
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I don't know of any guys who've done it, but I once met a woman who was so 'off' men after a disastrous relationship that she took to wearing her M.Sc. ring on her left hand where her wedding ring had formerly been.

Once I found out she WASN'T married, then the pursuit began....
Old 01-18-2011, 05:23 AM   #20
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirGordy View Post
Well, when I first saw this thread, I was grateful that someone was looking out for us single XY Chromosome individuals. In saying that, I find that for me, make sure that you get to know a lady, and take nothing, and I repeat this emphatically, nothing for granted. Get to know your lady, be attentive, but also, be cautious. Be yourself, be caring, respectful, and
sensitive. But also, know that everyone has a story, and everyone has baggage, and be willing to deal, and to deal with it as it comes along.

When I dated, I trusted, and paid for that trust. I was betrayed, hurt, lied to, and was told alot of BS. In saying this, know that folks do not always mean what they say, and say what they mean. I have learned through many lessons, and through bitterness and resentment and yes, even depression how this goes. I have also seen the bad boys getting more play, and me, being left behind, always considered to "goody two shoes" I assure you, I do have an edge, and it can be quite sharp, I assure you. Even to this day, I resent always being the friend, never the lover. But hey, its part of what its like being single, especially in these days,
where people have various values, and wants.

Be yourself, be true to who and whom you are. We are all persons, and we all deserve respect and dignity. But above all means never compromise your values, and never let anyone else do that to you either. Dating is very hard out here, take it from one who knows. I have dealt, been hurt, been a friend, been shot down, been out there. Being single these days is a challenge, but an adventure as well, and as I always say, life is an adventure. Enjoy the ride, but be true, and expect that from your partner as well, because where there is not truth, there is no relationship, even with oneself.
excellent post and i agree.
Old 01-20-2011, 12:39 AM   #21
sirGordy
Contemplative Soul

sirGordy knows EXACTLY what's going onsirGordy knows EXACTLY what's going onsirGordy knows EXACTLY what's going onsirGordy knows EXACTLY what's going onsirGordy knows EXACTLY what's going onsirGordy knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post
excellent post and i agree.

Thanks guy, much appreciated
sirGordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 06:17 PM   #22
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

it's just as hard being single as a guy then it is as a woman.guys stuggle with things women do to but it's just most guys don't discuss those things you know...there is problems for both sexes...
Old 01-29-2011, 08:11 PM   #23
That Guy You Met Once

That Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging in

It's simple. Whenever I'm having trouble surviving being single, I just remind myself that it's SO much better than not surviving being single.
That Guy You Met Once is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 06:10 PM   #24
nathant78

nathant78 has said some nice things

i thought it was like the beginning of the first american pie movie

and no i have never used a sock to masterbate. never know might run late and accidently put on a goo sock

To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk.
Thomas A. Edison
nathant78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 04:38 AM   #25
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathant78 View Post
i thought it was like the beginning of the first american pie movie

and no i have never used a sock to masterbate. never know might run late and accidently put on a goo sock

LOL never knew where this myth came from,i have never did that.sock to masterbate,sock on the door etc.not sure where it all came from.LOL